The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Xiao Yu (SLG) delisted? The current xiaoyu different from the one I wanted to book a few days back but cannot find suitable time slot.
Still around
Wind blowing strong of late so using the chance to catch a breather

Wait for her to relist
Old 16-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi all any reviews on Kitty SLG?:

https://sglonelyguy.info/kitty-massage/

thanks..
Old 16-11-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just wondering if any bro have any recommendation on good buru provider?
Old 16-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Xing Chen.

Looks:8-9/10 i would say consider one of the prettier MLs but its because she puts makeup,cant compare w Aila or donna cause i nv tried them...

Massage:7/10 just normal stuffs

Body:8/10 nice boobs not sure if natural or not but the inside feels slightly hard...she doesnt like to be sucked but licked...

BBBJ:7/10 can see shes just doing it for the sake of doing but she has some skills la...

Capped cim: nop nv try cause its kinda retarded exploding in a condom so i just shot on her boobies

not gonna say much but i guess she is worth a try...just for the looks and her ultra sexy av moaning will just stick to yiyi/long nu
Old 16-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Well, to the bloke who zapped me saying that I talk big. Come out and say what exactly am I talking big about.

Why hide behind some anonymous identity and criticize? Your pathetic cowardice is laughable.

Get a life.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post
Tried Nicole last week around the PH time.

Apologizes in advance if you dont agree with me, take it with a pinch of salt. I dont post at all normally as I've been out of the scene for a while recently. She promptly replied me with available slot even though it was fairly last minute.

Location wise is okay, quite central but can have human traffic sometimes. Understand from bros here that it was a former hotspot, not sure about that? The place can be a bit hard to navigate as the gate could be problematic for first time users like me.

Nicole is quite pretty, although not the slimmest. But shes not ba ba or fat per se definitely. Looks quite like the photo. Apparently she claims to be Mongolian.... (Dont know about that)

Her massage is not that great, but honestly her sensual experience makes up for it. I really had a fun time with her and would recommend for bros who arent there for the massage. Think one of the bros bought a yankee candle for her, so the mood was even more right. She will play some music from her phone too.

Sensual experience is quite unique. She will earfuck you lol. Her tits quite interesting and different from one another too, bros should explore and you will know what i mean. Proceeded with the usual "fun" time and ended with a CBJ.

Think shes a nice lady and hopefully bros treat her nice. She's feeling homesick from my conversations with her, so idk when she gonna RTC(M). My only complaint is that the aircon not very strong and I like it a bit cold, and the toilet a bit strange cause can bump into other bros with towel only. I didnt kena la, but I forsee that as a problem during busy day.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Similar to my experience.
Nicole is a nice candid lady definitely worth a try. Her pictures quite close to what she looks like, just don't go expecting a super slim lady (actually from the pictures it's quite clear). The only thing I don't like was her apartment back then though I heard she has since moved.
She is a bit big boned and not your petite SYT, but definitely has its merits cos v v huggable, with meat in the right places ;P
Overall figure is good and I do like this flavor sometimes
She is surprisingly quite shy though, not sure is it because not yet have the chemistry. She also does not have the typical prc accent, I find it quite refreshing.
Oh and she does really to enjoy the session as she gets easily aroused even without attacking her sensitive area, so it's up to you to explore if you do visit!
Old 16-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aquila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah sey, how you managed rotating so many bro? Just curious, 3 times a week? Pocket must be deep .

Anyway Angela would be also returning early Dec as well. The new service oriented batch not really long term.
Will like to try Angela but not able to find the MR. Can anyone provide the link? Thanks.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aquila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquila View Post
Will like to try Angela but not able to find the MR. Can anyone provide the link? Thanks.
Is it this Angela? https://sglonelyguy.info/angela-massage/
Old 16-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

MR for YiYi

Looks:8.5/10 look exactly as wad slg posted. pretty looking, looks like a colleague of mine who is from msian

Massage:7/10 nothing to shout about, but got strength.

Body:8/10 boobs shld be C cups, feel soft soft w protrude nipple hpwever like not real. bros can go verify

BBBJ:8/10 got skills, no teeth, but i ask her hj cos im her last customer.

HJ: 9/10 she got skills, rub my little head, kinda senstivie siol. i like the way she hj, and she concurrently lick, suck my nipples and her another hand carressing me. total in estaxy..
I love ml when they handle during cum and post cum, shes someone who will still keep hh-ing you even though you cummed. i have to stop her although i like the feeling, way too much for me to handle. hahah. she shld have tied me and post orgasm torture me.i wish....

RTM: Yes, hahaha probably ask her to tied me up cos her sensual really torturing yet shiok.

PS: longnu RTC liao
Old 16-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She has been reviewed several times but many pages back
Old 16-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Heaventidus is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a session with Jiao Jiao. Though she is new in the shore. Her skills will never fail on me. I have never regret on trying her. Not a time watcher and seldom use phone while the action start. Please take good care of this gem. Cheers!
Old 16-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Similar to my experience.
Nicole is a nice candid lady definitely worth a try. Her pictures quite close to what she looks like, just don't go expecting a super slim lady (actually from the pictures it's quite clear). The only thing I don't like was her apartment back then though I heard she has since moved.
She is a bit big boned and not your petite SYT, but definitely has its merits cos v v huggable, with meat in the right places ;P
Overall figure is good and I do like this flavor sometimes
She is surprisingly quite shy though, not sure is it because not yet have the chemistry. She also does not have the typical prc accent, I find it quite refreshing.
Oh and she does really to enjoy the session as she gets easily aroused even without attacking her sensitive area, so it's up to you to explore if you do visit!
Isn't she the FL convert? If so will be shy? Just curious.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just search the thread for Angela, if not look at my post. Shld have her MR.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Hi bros, after many tries i finally managed to book a slot with Ai La this weekend, will post MR after session. Though I seem to recall previously she allow full roaming, now only upper body?
Old 16-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dory1900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newly arrived, i think. Chatty and friendly, like the next door neighbour who always share things with you in kampung
Massage wise is passable but not for ppl who really want hard massage. More towards spa type - quite relaxing
Looks 90% of photos, agreed with other bros that almost all photos are PS nowadays, sure won't reject due to PS.
Capped BJ, but feeling like BBBJ. And she knows how to lick. Especially when I told her I love it behind the ears.
Soft moans when I roam her

Overall 8/10. Worth the $$$ paid

https://sglonelyguy.info/zhen-zhen-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1