The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Info Required for Hohhot (Inner Mongolia)

All bros,

To date, I am quite up-to-date with the China scene.
However, I will be making my maiden trip to Hohhot, Inner Mongolia for even more business growth.
I guess that this place may not be on everyone's hit list. But I would still appreciate if there is anyone who can provide any information on the club/KTV/HC/Sex scene in Hohhot.

Please help!
Old 26-09-2004, 09:05 PM
gnaps

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Info Required for Hohhot (Inner Mongolia)

So any field report after your maiden trip to Hohhot. Please share with us.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind bros kind of shed more light on this issue? I will be going over there in 2 months' time and I am pretty jittery on venturing there...

Thanks a lot!
Old 02-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
Mafia Hitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like you going to be the pioneer bro.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Suds Soapington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there once- about a year ago. i dun rarely take down street names in cities like this so my info will be a bit useless...

I did go to one sauna there (twice). It was a soap style place where the girl rubs ya down in the shower. The girl was pretty although slightly busted-damage was 230 for what seemed to be as long as i wanted.

checked out a bbs as well.... man...it gets cold there and the girls dun bathe much. So let me tell ya. gal pulls down her patns and underpants..i'm wrapped up ready to hit it an.... her pussy is just nasty..cream cheese white shit.

still hit it (HAHAHA) gross

also got a taxi driver to take me to a place. took me down some dirt road and left me in a bbs ghost town--i'll admit i was freaked out. walked down the empty road and saw many many places filled with gals--hot ones.

went in and they said it would be 100. fuck. what a deal. went upstairs and had this rushed job---but the girl was hot. comin down the stairs after two big guys come at me.

"give us 600 rmb"

"you said 100"

"that was for the girl-room is 600"

damn...i wasn't in the mood for getting killed so i gave them all my money---300 i think-

avoid the scary dirt road place- shower place should be fine-bbs if you want the nasties.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, from the info you have given, seems like this Hohhot isn't a good place to fuck. Rmb230 equates to around S$40, not exactly cheap if you ask me either. Go to those dark alleys and you get gangsters, what's the point? I guess I will probably play with myself over there, haha.

I could be staying over there for good, so I am really really nervous on what I will be exposed to over there. Any bros here can shed more light on what's the lifestyle there like? Stuff like people, culture, amenities, and how does it differ from Singapore. Googling "Hohhot" didn't really help - all you get are recommendations from travel guides and a really brief introduction from all the hotels.

Really appreciate any feedback!
Old 03-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

Suds Soapington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Wow, from the info you have given, seems like this Hohhot isn't a good place to fuck. Rmb230 equates to around S$40, not exactly cheap if you ask me either. Go to those dark alleys and you get gangsters, what's the point? I guess I will probably play with myself over there, haha.

I could be staying over there for good, so I am really really nervous on what I will be exposed to over there. Any bros here can shed more light on what's the lifestyle there like? Stuff like people, culture, amenities, and how does it differ from Singapore. Googling "Hohhot" didn't really help - all you get are recommendations from travel guides and a really brief introduction from all the hotels.

Really appreciate any feedback!

I imagine it is a lot different than singapore...it's pretty small townish even though tthere is a somewhat built up central area with Mac donald's etc. The rest is really spread out- don't live there.

230 for a sauna session ain't bad in my books considering they go for 50-600 in shanghai. no rush either.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

Yeah but the Rmb230 ain't inclusive of the screw, isn't it? Any info on what the charges are for HJ, BJ and FJ like?
Old 07-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

Any info from anyone?>
Old 18-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
goalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi brothers..

just arrived hohhot 2 days back from Shanghai.
must say it is a small town with not much activites..
For Shanghai, BBS is all around, while here in Hohhot, as i walked around, there is nothing interesting..

will be staying in hohhot for for next 10 days, be back in Shanghai for may day...
see if there is any brothers here in Hohhot?
then we can check out the places here..
Do PM me...
Old 18-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

PMed already!
Old 16-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Me10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you stay at the Holiday Inn Hohhot, in the third floor there is a sauna, not the cheapest but real convenient, especially with the sand storms. Its a nice big sized hotel room with all ammenities plus a sex chair for different positions and even some BDSM if you are into it. Pricing was 1200 first time and 1000 subsequent, the quality was decent and got 1.30 to 2 hours liberally.
Old 24-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 15
sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!

this thread seem dead, anyone have info for this city? do share..
Old 09-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

yes dead thread, I am heading there in a couple of days, no info...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1