The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Serious? 8/10 for looks? Really hard to filter the fake fr
Eh bro... That's what I think... If you think I write fake FR, please look at my other post.. I seldom post FRs -.-

And someone just zapped me for my honest FR... Seriously?
Old 31-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=618148

Looks: 9/10. Pleasant looking quite sweet young OL look. Early-mid 20s. Not stunning but look will grow on you. Her voice is a little disappointing, quite coarse.

Massage: 8/10. Soothing, relaxing, got training before, still got room for improvement.

HJ: 8/10. Varied positions and strength in handling the crown jewel. Allowed roaming.

Very nice girl...please take good care of her..
Old 31-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonto View Post

Looks: 9/10. Pleasant looking quite sweet young OL look. Early-mid 20s. Not stunning but look will grow on you. Her voice is a little disappointing, quite coarse.

Massage: 8/10. Soothing, relaxing, got training before, still got room for improvement.

HJ: 8/10. Varied positions and strength in handling the crown jewel. Allowed roaming.

Very nice girl...please take good care of her..
Joined July 2016. First post give MR about mlgirls.... you all say la...I don't want to say liao....lidat you think people will patronise the ML meh? You destroying her la, not helping her.

P.S. Please feel free to zap me hor....
Old 31-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulium View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=622286

Just visited 亲亲 and had a really awesome massage. Location is easily accessible and have ample parking space for those who drive. She looks exactly like the photos and carries a sweet smile. She’s very friendly and chatty and makes you feel at ease with yourself. Massage is good and not just piano type. Her special b2b HJ just leaves you happy and wanting to come back for more!
all mlgirls and clone account. this den is gone la create so many clones
Old 31-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
monsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermonsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermonsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermonsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi seniors, anyone tried this girl lately? Her photos are blurred. Do she look very old? Thank you all for replying me.

http://www.liltigersden.com/eternity/
Old 31-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
nels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think she's great and I only have positives for her. Not sure about her time management since I managed to get 65mins for the whole session. Maybe prettier than actual due to slight make up but real person is still a looker. There's strength in massage. Hope people treat her nicely and with respect. Again, everyone's experience is different.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7252 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulium View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=622286

Just visited 亲亲 and had a really awesome massage. Location is easily accessible and have ample parking space for those who drive. She looks exactly like the photos and carries a sweet smile. She’s very friendly and chatty and makes you feel at ease with yourself. Massage is good and not just piano type. Her special b2b HJ just leaves you happy and wanting to come back for more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nels View Post

I think she's great and I only have positives for her. Not sure about her time management since I managed to get 65mins for the whole session. Maybe prettier than actual due to slight make up but real person is still a looker. There's strength in massage. Hope people treat her nicely and with respect. Again, everyone's experience is different.
Same same pattern. Can be less obvious or not.

Now dun dare to show the MLG website link? Now only show Sammyboy link?
Anyway, i will just skip when see the word 魅力. Haha
Old 31-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DATAFILE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=621788

Have to say she is really good. she's very pretty looking. One of the more pretty ml around. I requested for hard massage and can tell she is very experienced at it. Its definitely not those anyhow touch type.

Did back massage for quite some time then turn over for the HJ . Very friendly and sweet and her voice is so soothing. After HJ she saw got time insisted on giving me a head massage cos she say she does good head massage.

Her head massage is solid. Sibei relaxing and put in a lot of effort. Head massage is power la.

The best part is.....she did not touch her phone at all during the massage.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATAFILE View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=621788

Have to say she is really good. she's very pretty looking. One of the more pretty ml around. I requested for hard massage and can tell she is very experienced at it. Its definitely not those anyhow touch type.

Did back massage for quite some time then turn over for the HJ . Very friendly and sweet and her voice is so soothing. After HJ she saw got time insisted on giving me a head massage cos she say she does good head massage.

Her head massage is solid. Sibei relaxing and put in a lot of effort. Head massage is power la.

The best part is.....she did not touch her phone at all during the massage.

How many accounts, new and old does this OKT have?

I will be very very very surprised if Java includes these MRs in his compilation lists.
Old 31-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7252 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

I will be very very very surprised if Java includes these MRs in his compilation lists.
They sign up new accounts and at the same time bought over some old accounts. It is very obvious. Most of them hiatus for a few years then suddenly actively post MRs.

So far I didn't see JB listed those suspicions MRs.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
4outrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Karin from SLG

Location: Central but abit in convinent for non drivers, walk 8-12 mins to her unit. Pretty clean place.
Looks: 8.5/10 for me, the hugemous racks really pull up for me in this area as I am boobs lover.
GFE: 8/10 So far still consistently friendly, little bit naughty.
Massage: 8.5/10 very solid massage hits all the points I pointed out. Actually this is why I like to visit her. But sometimes play HP but not to the point the massage is interrupted.
Sensual: 6/10 She is quite reserved, so apart from her racks the below can forget about it la. But the top is why I am here.

RTM: For massage and a little bit of hanky panky.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 19
saltyOman is a Helpful and Caring SamstersaltyOman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Fanny

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8c%83%e5%b0%bc...e%b6%ef%bc%89/

Just RTM Fanny after chatting with her on wechat. Since the last booking, she has gone to become one of the popular ML providing SM as well as serving non-Chinese brothers. She showed me some of her SM equipment when I reached her new place which was nearby her previous unit. I told her she look like 贤妻良母 type, can't picture her doing SM on me. She give me that slutty look asking if I want to try. That sort of turn me on but still I wasn't really into SM.

Having talk cock with her on wechat she is now more like a friend or hand job buddy HJB. I felt totally at ease and relax with her. Started with her helping me to wash up, tried to take off her panty to pull her into the bathroom for some soapy action but got SM by her with a tight slap on my soapy butt. Thought got gfe already can go 4G but failed, have to respect her. I request for HJ in the bathroom. She soap me up real well with one hand on my 2IC and another playing with my ass crack while licking my nipples. The feeling was sensational. I shot my first load in no time.

After washing up I proceeded to her bed for massage. I must say her body is not great but her massage is top notch, definitely her strength. I really enjoyed her massage and chatting while I recover for my 2nd shot. Her other strength is HDLY and finger nail tickling. That one got me stiff again before she turned me over for oily HJ. She dripped some cold oil on my dick and balls before giving me juagen style HJ with some anal play. It felt really good and I commented her for it. She replied that her hands are meaty so feel good like vagina. She was able to vary the tempo bringing me close to shooting before slowing down a few times until I told her to bring me to heaven. I shot my load all over my groin. She commented that I shoot a lot for a second shot.

I washed up and then she gave me some thai style joint cracking massage before I dressed up and left. Overall very relaxing session, felt more like a spa session than commercial sex.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsueir View Post
Hi seniors, anyone tried this girl lately? Her photos are blurred. Do she look very old? Thank you all for replying me.

http://www.liltigersden.com/eternity/
She doesn't look old, prolly mid 20s, ordinary look, not a head turner but ok for me.

Manage your expectation on first sight, and the rest of the services should be ok. I like the shower together part, she will get full naked so I can wash her too. I'm biased towards ML who can provide the sensual in the shower. If you're going for 2 shots, ask for it in the shower.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

Actually, by spamming this thread more with his various clones and accounts, it helps us genuine cheongsters inadvertently because then now all these accounts can be safely branded as "fake MR" accounts and Javabeans can safely just discount all future MRs from these accounts or remove existing ones posted by these accounts.

But already too late already. The brand is damaged because got exposed and still persist with no damage control. As long as no SBF bros go patronise, sooner or later the girls no business will close shop go home and maybe then the OKT will wake up his ideas.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

So for several months the arguments never end regards to fake frs, clones and more fls turning to mls giving fucked up services. No solutions just a war between cheongster and okts and mls.

My suggestion is quite simple reinstate the fl2 tcss thread, let those who do fj remain there. The reason why they coming over cos the fl2 business is bad and if more fls see their mls are having businesses what for they open legs right?

Let's have 2 threads the tcss massage thread and the tcss fl2 thread. If the massage thread hold a certain monopoly where both mls and fls find their customers then the arguments will never cease to stop more fls will just find their businesses here. Most of them r short term visit pass and not bother about giving good services.

Feel free add any constructive suggestions as well.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1