The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
badhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Blue balls!

I read a brother's post the other day about a nice MP in the east.

Based on the clues in the thread, I kept a look out whenever I passed by the area and one day I saw a spa that fit the description!

Damn happy. So today I decided to check it out.

The place was quiet. A 24 hour place which was known to be "clean". But when I went in, there were only a few PRC milfs.

I asked for an hour and was showed to a room with attached shower.

Then my masseuse came.. A decent slim PRC milf.

Her massage was ok, quite strong but not really systematic. Not symmetrical!

I just waited patiently for the time to pass as she rubbed my shoulders and back.

Then she used the oil and rubbed my backside and wow, she kept sliding her fingers past my sensitive areas until I nearly exploded.

After some time, it was time for me to flip around.

She went straight for the legs and spent a lot of time on my inner thighs. But strangely, she didn't pop the GQ!

I thought, what a tease! Playing hard to get. So I also played hard to get. Act blur.

After a while she asked whether I wanted to extend the session for half an hour.

Wah, she really play hard to get. So I gave in and asked whether there was special?

She said don't have. I asked, sure or not.

She said really don't have. Maybe I can take mosha for $10 more, she could rub me nicely.

So I said ok to the mosha, thinking she wanted to use the mosha to hide the special from detection.

So during the mosha she really brushed the right areas a lot, as promised.

Suddenly, she said, Finished! I was like, WTF? REALLY no special?

So I showered and left. Feeling damn frustrated!

Driving home, I was damn sian but then after a short distance, I saw another spa and realised, KNN, that must be the correct one! ALAMAK!

Nabeh. Next time I shall try that one......

In the meantime, tonight must PCC.
Old 22-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blue balls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhallster View Post
I read a brother's post the other day about a nice MP in the east.

Based on the clues in the thread, I kept a look out whenever I passed by the area and one day I saw a spa that fit the description!

Damn happy. So today I decided to check it out.

The place was quiet. A 24 hour place which was known to be "clean". But when I went in, there were only a few PRC milfs.

I asked for an hour and was showed to a room with attached shower.

Then my masseuse came.. A decent slim PRC milf.

Her massage was ok, quite strong but not really systematic. Not symmetrical!

I just waited patiently for the time to pass as she rubbed my shoulders and back.

Then she used the oil and rubbed my backside and wow, she kept sliding her fingers past my sensitive areas until I nearly exploded.

After some time, it was time for me to flip around.

She went straight for the legs and spent a lot of time on my inner thighs. But strangely, she didn't pop the GQ!

I thought, what a tease! Playing hard to get. So I also played hard to get. Act blur.

After a while she asked whether I wanted to extend the session for half an hour.

Wah, she really play hard to get. So I gave in and asked whether there was special?

She said don't have. I asked, sure or not.

She said really don't have. Maybe I can take mosha for $10 more, she could rub me nicely.

So I said ok to the mosha, thinking she wanted to use the mosha to hide the special from detection.

So during the mosha she really brushed the right areas a lot, as promised.

Suddenly, she said, Finished! I was like, WTF? REALLY no special?

So I showered and left. Feeling damn frustrated!

Driving home, I was damn sian but then after a short distance, I saw another spa and realised, KNN, that must be the correct one! ALAMAK!

Nabeh. Next time I shall try that one......

In the meantime, tonight must PCC.
tonite enjoy your pcc, bros here waiting for your next FR .he..he..
Old 22-01-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
TheSyndicate is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
bros here waiting for your next FR .he..he..
Me also
Old 03-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asdasd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share your clean joint through pm ? I also found another blue ball as well
Old 03-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mrgorden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also Kenna blue balls 3 times along somewhere in the east...sian. After midnight some more... Extend already then still don't have...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1