The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2012, 05:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Time going Geylang Houses

what are you waiting for?
just go and post your fr after you r done..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex20 View Post

Going To Geylang for FUCK is my Last Choice Not my first

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I do wish I could find a true and loving GF someday but the job I work as is all guys and im not really sure how to meet any girls if you guys got any suggesstion do let me know. Haiz Low pay plus Averge looks = Depression for me

Going To Geylang for FUCK is my Last Choice Not my first
Your predicament is why the profession of sex worker should be better respected. They perform a valuable service for guys like you (and me).

Remember to treat them with the respect they deserve.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: 1st Time going Geylang Houses

Hi SgJoey Hi Bros
Im just curious what make you all go the first time as well Were you afraid of the risks involved or just go and if kena then so be it attitude?
Sometimes I really wanna enter the house cause I walk past those at Shell petrol station that lane alot of chio ones but not sure what lorong is that.
Hope to hear some advice from you all.
My mind is in a mess half of it wants the other keeps pointing the risks to me
I feel damn fucked up right now
Old 08-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi SgJoey Hi Bros
Im just curious what make you all go the first time as well Were you afraid of the risks involved or just go and if kena then so be it attitude?
Sometimes I really wanna enter the house cause I walk past those at Shell petrol station that lane alot of chio ones but not sure what lorong is that.
Hope to hear some advice from you all.
My mind is in a mess half of it wants the other keeps pointing the risks to me
I feel damn fucked up right now
Knowledge drives away fears. The real risks of catching anything serious through visiting sex workers are relatively small provided you don't take foolish risks -- just remember that the condom is your friend. After my first time, there was no turning back -- am having the time of my life screwing these lovely ladies.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=282629

dunno wtf u wan... u had posted the above 6 mths ago. Now u r back again. What hv u been doing in this 6 months ? If these 6 mths u did not go for WL, do u need to consider again now ?

Decision is urs, u wan go juz go, dun wan to go dun go. Juz dat simple. 27 y.o. still think lidat.

All are stupid excuses. Opportunity dun comes to u. U hv to look for opportunity. Rather using the time to look for opportunity, u r seeking advise to look for WL.

U shd rather seek for advise how to upgrade urself or how to create chance to look for more female friends...

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )
Old 08-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
heavybackhand is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro the problem with itself is not so much abt the low earning power, fat or average look, but also becoz u think too fucking much, it's jus a fuck only, why the fuck r u thinking so much, lots of ppl, me included lost my 1st time to whore, if u wanna release ur sexual tension, go ahead, becoz it's scientifically proven that sex release stress and anxiety an make u more calm.

But one thing. I wanna tell u is tat sex with whores are kinda addictive, it can be a power positive or negative disruptive influence, but only you and your mind are able to determine which one it will be
Old 08-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Knowledge drives away fears. The real risks of catching anything serious through visiting sex workers are relatively small provided you don't take foolish risks -- just remember that the condom is your friend. After my first time, there was no turning back -- am having the time of my life screwing these lovely ladies.
Key word is legal sex workers as they need to go for compulsory monthly health checkups.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 09-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Knowledge drives away fears.
You are exactly right bro
Old 11-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 1st Time going Geylang Houses

HI I know my other thread about going or not going and the risk involved have ask many times. But the problem with me now is that the urge ismso strong sometimes its really hard to resist right bros? But Im just worried cause I got abit of body pimple and a few below. I just scared it might infect it. But is it true that sometimes STD just happen even though its check? 1 of my friend just came back with Std And he only goes to legal houses.
Most of you all gave me very good advices but some of the ppl in this thread wanna show me attitude. Look man for everything 1st time also will panic abit.
So since I cant get to hold a girl or have A GF its time to have fun but with Risk management man. I cant afford to die at. Age 23
Old 11-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Alex20 who told u go GL will mati de? Proof? Even if u want to raw the legal WL, she also don't want to raw u.

Stop rubbishing legal WL name. U mean your potential gf virgin meh? She confirm STD free? How u know? She got go monthly checkups like legal WLs?

Take bus down to GL one evening and count the number of cheongsters going into legal houses. By your logic hundreds should be dying of STD everyday tio boh.
Old 21-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS

just status check, any update from TS?
Old 23-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Etude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hum then don't go find fl/wl to fuck. It's as simple as a, b and c.

23 year old, storeman? I rather you save up your hard earned money and save up for a private diploma/degree and get a better job then to waste money on prosititutes.

Fat? Go exercise. My dad holds some high position in his company and he still manages to find time to exercise at least 2 times a week. Don't tell me you don't have the time.

If you think what I have stated above sounds ' attitude ', I really couldn't give a flying fuck. I'm just saying the truth. It's very simple really. Either you do it or you don't. There's a risk in every venture that you do. Life is never 100% certain in which how we expect things to work out.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post
Going by these 2 threads... Just a question. If after so many months you are still having pimple issues on your pte region. I think the first thing you might want to worry about is why the constant pimple grow at that area.

Seriously... if you are already having so many thoughts even before embarking on your quest. Then don't do it lah.... Just use your hand... Like I read in some thread before.... End result still the same, just the process is different.

Just my 2 cents worth....
Old 06-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
xiaodidi8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so... did this TS go or not?? if not, what a drama queen
Old 06-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

hahaha this thread is so funny..

There is risk in everything we do in life.
If we scared of risk then we wouldnt be living life to the fullest or live life at all for that matter.

You go out, may get accident, stay home u can choke on food or slip and fall or kick ur toe against the table and have an infection.
As small as the last one sounds, u still can die from that.

So does all this stop you from going out or staying at home or owning a table?

Im not saying live life dangeriously in one extend, Just live life and do whatever is necessary within logical means to protect yourself and enjoy it.

So applying this in GL, USE A CONDOM ALWAYS! Period.

Hope it helps.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1