The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massage/
Vanilla provider. She's definitely not slim - more like pre-milf with meat at all the right places.
Thanks Bro. Tempted now KIV. Constrained by $ Budget for FNs like zy n ofcos angel (when can meet). Then the SNs like TN n one other. Not much left to hunt fresh games.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twistedmind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-cheng-zi-massage/

Anyone trying her? She’s looks cute. Waiting for MR if not might want to try her. At first I thought it was Xixi came back. Lol
Old 23-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmind View Post

Anyone trying her? She’s looks cute. Waiting for MR if not might want to try her. At first I thought it was Xixi came back. Lol
commando let us know

personally i feel the chin so sharp till can cut paper abit unbelievable
Old 23-09-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yo-yo/

Just had a session with her, very hardworking and a gentle person. Very professional in her work and massage, treat you like you're her bf (totally GFE) Please treat her with the care she is a very shy girl. (Like a uni student) Good attitude.

After my first bath and I was shaking because the room is too cold she covers me with a new towel and switches off the aircon, good strength in a massage. Sensual is there, lying beside you and hug you with soft moan make me think that my GF if giving me a hj. Totally worth it ~ please take note she is going back real soon. So grab the gem before she goes back

Looks: 8/10 is her in the photo (Real-life better)
Attitude: 9/10 very cute voice
Massage 8/10
Sensual: 8/10 (very good she keep hugging me)
GFE: 8/10
Return : definitely will return

Edit : At first she told me to skip her cause she can't find my number in the system but I show her the proof that im "safe" and managed to book her during midnight.

Now I know the story haha
Old 23-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yo-yo/

Visited cos her ps pic look like syt. Also few good Mr.

Looks 8/10 ps but real person still still good looking. 70% matching to pic
Figure 8/10 decent B.
Sensual 7/10 good effort
Massage 10/10 super good know her stuff was a masseuse
Rtm yes

Location is easy to reach from public transport or parking.

Apartment clean with attached bathroom.

Effort is 100% help u dry up and after head massage. Little use of phone and strong massage.

Worth a try if you keen and also she is returning soon.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/virlin-massage

chanced upon this.. first time i see ad like this.. any comments?
Old 23-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

just thinking aloud

usually when see a girl i am interested in, first is try add to wechat using her mobile. when don't have, fish out chiong phone to whatsapp. sometimes WA also dont have then sms.

being a chiong phone and nowadays sms is a rarity, liking the anonymity behind wechat actually. just provide your number upon adding for their verification, no hiccups for those who have their prepaid number attached to a wechat account

weird that some/most do not havve wechat linked to their number. perhaps they like sms communication to ensure authenticity?

a usual sign i watch is when i ask for their wechat for easy communication (never bring chiong phone around) and if they give excuses or don't want to give, is a sign (to me at least) they prob quite good business and dont care about u, prob says much of what service level u can expect

recently got 1 who say will only give regulars. i say is for easy contact, if i never go then del me away no loss. she agreed and went look for her with ease.

another one tell me cannot add her with mobile no. can only use QR code. i ask her send me wechat id or screenshot for me i add manually she say forget it. ok it's an indication to me
Old 23-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
just thinking aloud

usually when see a girl i am interested in, first is try add to wechat using her mobile. when don't have, fish out chiong phone to whatsapp. sometimes WA also dont have then sms.

being a chiong phone and nowadays sms is a rarity, liking the anonymity behind wechat actually. just provide your number upon adding for their verification, no hiccups for those who have their prepaid number attached to a wechat account

weird that some/most do not havve wechat linked to their number. perhaps they like sms communication to ensure authenticity?

a usual sign i watch is when i ask for their wechat for easy communication (never bring chiong phone around) and if they give excuses or don't want to give, is a sign (to me at least) they prob quite good business and dont care about u, prob says much of what service level u can expect

recently got 1 who say will only give regulars. i say is for easy contact, if i never go then del me away no loss. she agreed and went look for her with ease.

another one tell me cannot add her with mobile no. can only use QR code. i ask her send me wechat id or screenshot for me i add manually she say forget it. ok it's an indication to me
An opinion to your thinking out loud, mainly through chats with the girls before why they never add Wechat.

To get a working account is relatively simple, some do so for an account purely for workijng and can have hundreds of customer in that account. If each customer try to chat each day, thousands of messages. So the hassle of that plus they still need to check number.

Some have an account but for regulars only, because they don't see a point of having hundreds of redundant numbers inside, including those that add only to chat.

Hence think of it that those that do not have a published Wechat account would respond better than those who have. This make sense if I want to get a booking from them. The spa girls all have published accounts but response rate to booking is horrendous.

My tried and tested two cents.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
just thinking aloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
An opinion to your thinking out loud, mainly through chats with the girls before why they never add Wechat.

Some inputs to Blu3 senpai's reply,
It's safer to scan QR code in person rather than adding by mobile no as might risk wechat account locked,
and if the ML send you her QR code for adding, how can she be sure that you won't spread her wechat qr/id around?
this happened last month in HC forum some jokers saboing shops and MLs.
If she added you to her wechat means we'd already passed the phase of number check lor.
Have also heard MLs mentioning that some bros can text and spam them like no tomorrow too.....
Now I'll normally ask wechat from those who i'll RTM, dosn't matter if they give or not.

Thank You
Old 23-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

To get a working account is relatively simple, some do so for an account purely for workijng and can have hundreds of customer in that account. If each customer try to chat each day, thousands of messages. So the hassle of that plus they still need to check number.

Some have an account but for regulars only, because they don't see a point of having hundreds of redundant numbers inside, including those that add only to chat.

Hence think of it that those that do not have a published Wechat account would respond better than those who have. This make sense if I want to get a booking from them. The spa girls all have published accounts but response rate to booking is horrendous.

Appreciate your view. The spamming of chatting can occur in any platforms be it sms WhatsApp or wechat. Also select what they want to reply if at all. As u said some with wechat account response time damn jialat. So either boils down to too good business or hack care. Hack care maybe is better to know earlier than go and complain waste $ after that.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The resemblance is there from the picture
But definitely not Xixi
Old 23-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
The resemblance is there from the picture
But definitely not Xixi
Potential baby elephant. No full body shots. Arms in the pictures looks rather chunky. In the video is lagi obvious she is the meaty type when you focus on her arms.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

any MR bros? Tks!
Old 23-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually I tried Dan Dan too hehehe. This one....
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/
Foxy rather pretty 26-ish babe. Niiiiicccee body. Athletic body, and full butt. Yumz. But she's very conscious her boobs. They are small/medium C cups. I like them to bits but she's conscious about them. Service and attitude a lot like rtc-ed Amei. So worth the money for sure.

I think some bro mentioned their experience not good, but my 2 visits with her were quite fantastic.

Hope this helps bro.
keyword spotted and knew confirm must try

Sizzling hot again
This one SMRT sure like I think
Lol

The similarities are there but also distinctly different
Also gave me some long nu vibes

Best ass I can recall for a long time

Thankfully location is bad else visits would be too often
Old 23-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Hi bros.. anyone tried any of the MLs listed below? Very interested to try Malay MLs..

https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1