The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-03-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

**My FR for Lol from Sex Amazon**
17/03/2022 pm slot

After a lengthy hiatus from the bonking scene,finally landed my first FL in dome 1 and boy was i in for an amazing sexperience.
Location was a breeze,mid central area with ample parking space.A familiar hunting zone for fellow seasoned bros.

Lol may not be your typical stunning head turner but she more than makes up for it with her sweet demure and kind appearance.Her alluring hourglass figure and ample bosoms completes the entire package.
Her man made boobs are well enhanced C cups designed to perfection.Great for continuous nipple suction and soft to the touch.Tits were perky as well with light brownish areolas.

Showering together was routine but the real action started when i lied on the bed.She caressed my dick while instantaneously giving a catbath all over my neck and upper body,slowly reaching towards my groin area.She then grabbed my dick and began her sensational BBJ,accompanied with the occasional deep throats and licking of my balls.
Next thing i know she capped me and was already sitting on top me riding cowgirl.Her big jugs bouncing up and down was a visual pleasure and i could not resist grabbing her boobs and sucked her tits vigorously.Like a hungry breastfeeding baby.
Flipped her over next and gave her deep multiple thrusts in missionary position and could feel her whole body tremble with gyrations.We exchanged kisses throughout there and could feel her fingernails clutching my back.Her sexy voice moaning throughout did wonders as i unleashed my first shot.First round completed in a solid 20 mins i guess.

Washed up and cuddled while in resting mode.We chatted for a while about her life back in ChiangMai and she seemed to enjoy the conversation as she giggled away.Things escalated when i teased her by fingering her pussy and sucked her tits simultaneously.Cunnilingus followed shortly as i ate her pussy non stop,devouring her pussy as her juices flowed.

She capped me,signalling that she could not take it any longer and to start the second round.She demanded that i took her from behind as she positioned herself on all fours and i pumped her doggy style furiously while standing by the bedside.Her butt cheeks were a real sight to behold and i cheekily spanked them while doing the deed.Turned her over to missionary and lifted her legs high this time,and took glimpses of her feeling aroused with pleasure biting her lips enjoying herself.She became wild and uttered words like ‘don’t stop’ and ‘you naughty guy’,’keep fuckin me’…After a few more minutes of high intensity thrusting,I cupped her head and lifted her neck,and unleashed my second shot with heavenly satisfaction.

Mission accomplished in 90mins full time with the score at 2-0. I thanked Lol for her wonderful non-commercial feel service.Felt like a king and left a happy guy,with a guilt like sense of being sexually exploited too..

RTF definitely before she leaves
Old 18-03-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

==deleted post==

Last edited by johnny84; 19-03-2022 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Thread found! Thanks for the update
Old 18-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The action in this dome just started after so long and so fast got ladyboy action.
Old 18-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
picohippo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pepsi from CF (16/3/2022)

First time writing a FR as I felt there was a need to due to the recent issue mentioned.

Clarification regarding the issue from my experience:
She did playfully bring up that point to me as well but subsequently assured that it was a joke. While we were washing up after the first shot to prepare for the second half, she stroked her neck to assure me that if she was a ladyboy there would have been an Adam's apple there.

FR:

Looks and figure are true to the photos posted of her. Pleasant lady with really decent figure.

Service wise, she's most definitely green but she makes up for that with her easy going and hardworking nature. I took the last slot for the day, when i entered the place she greeted with a sweet smile and directed me to the room. Asked if i wanted a drink and explained that her english only "little bit". She came up close to me and started sniffing, i thought I smelt bad or something but turns out she really liked the cologne that I used, she gave a blissful smile and started frenching.

Went to shower and she joined, pretty standard washing up considering she's a really shy girl.

BBBJ and FJ was a 8/10. Im not usually too into bj, probably due to the varying quality of service from different girls, but she really hit the sweet spot. While she might be green, she experimented with different mouth techniques and tempo and made eye contact to check my satisfaction. 100/10 for this level of hardwork. She doesnt reject the positions i requested and even during cowgirl, i could tell she's already pretty drained, she bent down to french and continued her hip movements. I had to initiate a change in position for her to have some rest or she's just force out whatever energy she has left (i was the last slot of the day)

For eater brothers, you should most definitely give her a try. Her shy nature and throbbing southern region filled with overflowing goodness, she even locked her legs as she let out sensual moans.

All in all, Pepsi is quite simply and green, shy and hardworking girl.
I do not have concrete confirmation on the issue mentioned about her but i can confirm that i had a great bonk.

Pardon the quality of my FR as it's my first time writing this
Old 18-03-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Coconut from Silkstockings?
Sorry I can't find any such name n FL dome 1.
Let me know what I missed. Thanks
I think it's inside their telegram
Old 18-03-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This FL is not advertised here but is under SS's stable.
Old 18-03-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgboizzxx View Post
FR for Bella from Girlfriends
Instructions by okt is easy to follow and verification was done to ensure everything went well
Place is easy to find and convenient for bros taking public transport or driving
Was greeted by Bella when I enter the place
High gfe as she is always smiling and trying to break the ice. Her english is not very good but still can talk in simple english
Service is good and accommodating. Catbath is good with light kisses. Allows frenching as well but doesn’t really allow painting. She is very gentle with her kisses and I love it alot.
Very hardworking girl. Bros please take care of Bella
Agree with this FR
Very sweet and pleasant girl. Hardworking with a killer smile
Please treat her well, very sayang girl
Location is discreet, easily accessible if drive or take public transport
Old 18-03-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
discoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydiscoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Should be post-ops.
The op so garang until cannot tell meh? I never see lb before now abit scared
Old 18-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NotoriousOppai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After being absent from scene and hitting a few landmines, here goes:

FR for Janny from SS

Quick verification and clear instructions.

Looks: 9 (accurate)
Body: 9 (sexy clubber chick w dynamite bdy, enhanced)
Bbbj: 6
Fj: 7 (ymmv ofc)
GFE: 6
Svc: 7

Rtf: Y
Old 18-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chazrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pepsi from Club Friday

As soon as I entered Pepsi brought me in for a shower and helped clean me up. She was really service oriented and tried to chat with her limited English. Her bbj was shiok and she also enjoyed being painted. Loved her sizable boobs as well. FJ was great and she was willing to try different positions. She was a bit shy and can tell shes new to this line. Treat her well! Definately enjoyed myself.

Looks - 9/10 (my type)
Body - 9/10
Boobs - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
BBJ - 9/10
FJ - 10/10
Service - 10/10
RTF - AhButThen (yes :P)
Old 18-03-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazrt View Post
Pepsi from Club Friday

As soon as I entered Pepsi brought me in for a shower and helped clean me up. She was really service oriented and tried to chat with her limited English. Her bbj was shiok and she also enjoyed being painted. Loved her sizable boobs as well. FJ was great and she was willing to try different positions. She was a bit shy and can tell shes new to this line. Treat her well! Definately enjoyed myself.

Looks - 9/10 (my type)
Body - 9/10
Boobs - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
BBJ - 9/10
FJ - 10/10
Service - 10/10
RTF - AhButThen (yes :P)
Good FR !!!
Old 18-03-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoman View Post
The op so garang until cannot tell meh? I never see lb before now abit scared
If you chiong long enough, you can tell them apart.
Old 18-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
First blood + early bird incentives for regulars..... will list at later stage
Old 18-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigerfriday is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkRonin View Post
FR for Lily from Thaismile (On 9 March)

Looks: 8/10
Decent looking Thai. Has a really nice smile and pictures are similar.

Body: 8/10
Enhanced but nice boobs to grab and she likes it! Really nice ass to grab too and overall a superb curvy figure.

BBBJ: 10/10
Shot my first one super fast as her BBBJ was so good. She went slow and deep constantly. Her tongue action was good too and I couldn't control myself.

FJ: 8/10
Really accommodating to different positions and foreplay. We did cowgirl, missionary, doggy and back again. Also hugged me and licked my nipples. Really exciting and loved the FJ. It took long for me to shoot but she did not complain.

GFE: 8/10
Can speak abit of English, enough to have simple conversation. We showered each other before and after session and she was really accommodating to my requests.

RTF: Definitely
Thanks bro. But it's so hard to book Lily. Her slots always full.
Old 18-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Pls check with stable and they will provide more details.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1