The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 81
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Sigh bros, maybe im slipping into depression. I feel that my social circle is getting smaller because of the lack of my skills to make small talk. A lot of conversations ended after a few sentences because i simply couldnt carry them. People also pointed out that i look tired or even moody when im quiet.

Nowadays i feel like im alone sometimes as i only go out with my closer friends during annual outings..
If I may offer some suggestions. To widen your social network, you can try volunteering at the community level to get to know more people who are willing to spend their time helping people and helping society. These people are more likely to be honest and genuine to make friendship as well as interact more with you, regardless of the said factors you mentioned. Examples of such volunteering groups include CERTS, Red Cross, SPCA etc.

You can PM me to chat more if you want to find out more in detail

All the best bro
Old 29-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Returned + 64 points to you.. Justin Bieber
Thanks, bro JB!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 9
DewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Here is my latest post! Am waiting long enough for your return up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks, bro JB!
DewNaSing..
you sibeh lucky lah..
me waited almost 40 days liao for points return..
Old 29-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNaSing View Post
DewNaSing..
you sibeh lucky lah..
Because a member can only award reputation twice in 24 hours it is impossible for any one member (with a single account) to keep up with points exchanges.

It is therefore to be expected that many will end up in the backlog.

However points costs nothing and if you don't get anything back you lose nothing so I do not understand why people get so worked up.

Surely there are more serious issues in life to worry about.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shame View Post
Hi bro, I’m similar to your predicament. Mid 40s single, no luck with women. Come home from work everyday to 4 walls and feeling lonely & depressed wondering if I would be alone forever. It’s especially heart-wrenching when u see all your friends have settled down with kids or seeing couples in public. I read the statistics more singaporeans are staying single but I look around and it seems I’m the rare few.
Besides volunteering to help give back to the community to meet people from different walks of life, you may want to try Tinder etc to specifically meet women. Nowadays Tinder as a tool is very common for single people to find romance
Old 29-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 9
DewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to behold

DewNaSing..
Ooooo.. really?
pardon my ignorance na..
i just thought that if i post here i’ll get my points returned..
anyway, you have a nice day mr powerful Sammyboyfor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Because a member can only award reputation twice in 24 hours it is impossible for any one member (with a single account) to keep up with points exchanges.

However points costs nothing and if you don't get anything back you lose nothing so I do not understand why people get so worked up.

Old 30-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mister man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Being married Don mean all your problems magically disappear. I'm married but in a loveless marriage. Quarrel with wife every day, expects me to do all the chores, take care of kid, pay for bills and still not satisfied. She has low sex drive and when I want to initiate things she act until like it's a chore so end up i also don't wanna have sex With her. And when quarrel she will say until machiam like it's my fault. Three years since she pregnant and the number of sex we have is less than 20 times. Only reason why I still with her is for my kid.
At work I also not doing well, worked 10 years and only had promoted once before. Tried looking for new jobs but never got any offers. Y brother is a bum and we don't talk much. Only time we talk is when he wans me to help him do something. He once owe me $200 for six months yet he was working and not like hard up or anything.
I Don really have much going for me except for my kid. But can't afford to die cos my kid still young and my parents are old and retired.

oh well life goes on.
Same here bro. Married for 15 years. In my mid 40s. Wife not interested in sex. Maybe once in 2 mths? Career wise so so. Nothing to shout about. Sian....
Old 30-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNaSing View Post
DewNaSing..
you sibeh lucky lah..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Old 30-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Besides volunteering to help give back to the community to meet people from different walks of life, you may want to try Tinder etc to specifically meet women. Nowadays Tinder as a tool is very common for single people to find romance
Returned UP by Babymonkey
Old 30-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17682 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
You meant that he actually upped your point first?

排队中: 清空中
Old 30-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
You meant that he actually upped your point first?
Old 01-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister man View Post
Same here bro. Married for 15 years. In my mid 40s. Wife not interested in sex. Maybe once in 2 mths? Career wise so so. Nothing to shout about. Sian....
I think we all need to find a purpose in life to make our lives happy and meaningful. As Buddha said, The purpose in life is to find purpose itself "

For some, to make their lives more fulfilling, they look to do volunteer work. For some, they dig deep and immerse themselves in their jobs to occupy themselves from their less happy time when they're at home etc.

We all have to find our own purpose.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 14
Zetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of light

This is a good thread. How do we up points for you?

The reason why I’m drawn to this was because I have 2 friends that committed sucide due to depression. So I totally understand the pain and helplessness. We should do more in helping out those in need. They won’t turn into the most extreme option if they have people to talk to.

Thumbs up again for the person who started this thread.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm not sure if you've a lack of sight, but I did mention before and I will mention it again just for you. BEFORE I ZAP ANYONE, I WILL INFORM THAT PERSON FIRST BEFORE I ZAP. I WILL ALSO LEAVE MY FULL NAME - JUSTIN BIEBER WHEN I ZAP

That RedDog fellow kept PM me and asking me to zap him more than 60 points. He told me 60 points zap is too little for him. His points subsequently dropped rapidly
Hi lack of sight Justin PIG. Own $ pay $. I am still waiting for your zap

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 02-10-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
How to get points ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
This is a good thread. How do we up points for you?

The reason why I’m drawn to this was because I have 2 friends that committed sucide due to depression. So I totally understand the pain and helplessness. We should do more in helping out those in need. They won’t turn into the most extreme option if they have people to talk to.

Thumbs up again for the person who started this thread.
what the fuck is SUCIDE?
btw.. no need to thanks TS.. if not for IT’s EXTRAORDINARY sai aka shits you wont even notice this thread..

Last edited by dyelook; 02-10-2018 at 02:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1