The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
VietCon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi. any bro bonk AC recently. I read from a thread recently that she probably met a customer who gave her a hard time. Hope she is fine as she is one of my favourite girls in GL. Not good body but she makes it up with service.
Old 16-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder, why u care so much?? It is our $$$ afterall! We like Cheena gals!!
my money prefer Cheena gals too
Old 16-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder, why u care so much?? It is our $$$ afterall! We like Cheena gals!!
ya, we like the KC vibe, the easy communication and the occasional flirting. Being able to communicate brings the whole bonking experience to another level.
Old 16-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried a good service WL last week.

Name : Yuan Yuan

Face - 8 look foxy
body - 7 slim
boobs - b and pinkish

BBBJ - slow and deep throat, at least few times
FJ - can accomodate to your desire stlye

attitude - 8. nice and soft spoken lady (she mentioned that if the customer treat her well, she wil double return the favour)

RTF- on my priority list
Old 17-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
attitude - 8. nice and soft spoken lady (she mentioned that if the customer treat her well, she wil double return the favour)
RTF- on my priority list

Mai tu liao lah!!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pelben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Crystal Lor20

It's been quite awhile since i tried GL cat150. Use to be regular in the old days of the Malaysian gals. Sure miss them.

Anyway, went to Lor20 House? 46? I know it's 2 houses away from Lorna's joint. Went there to see Cheng Cheng (Mal cat150) but she will only be back next week. Told nice lady OKT there to recommend one for me. It was before 1pm and most house gals are still around. Brought out 2 gals, can't remember their names but just as i am about to decide, out came Crystal (PRC) from the front bedroom. Straight away i said "this one!"

Went to the room and she started to undress. My chinese is not too good so we make some small talk while she helps me undress. She is slim,quite tall and (to me) very attractive.

Here are her scores:

Looks: 8.5 Very much my type of gal. Slim, about 1.65 tall. Pretty in my opinion.
Boobs: Not for boobs lovers, max B cup but nice nipples.
Pussy: Nicely trimmed.

Catbath: 7 Good effort and quite hard working. Nothing special but i like it when she looks at you when she does her stuff
BBBJ: 7.5 Again, not the best i had but quite stimulating when she looks at you with your dick in her mouth.
AR: 6 Lightly around the area, not the commando type
FR: 8 Tried a few position. good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural), nice body to look at and pussy quite tight.
Frenching: 7.5 Some light frenching and kissing. She initiated the kissing so plus point for her.
Overall: 7.5, one of the better attitude PRC gals with above average service. Worth the $150+tips.

RTF: Very likely (just miss the old Malaysian Cat150 angpais like CK, Blue Sky, Jaguar etc)

ps. appreciate if some bros can up me if you like my FR. Thanks.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Crystal - 2058

Went into the house with no targets in mind. Just sat down and this girl was just finished and getting her money. The boss looked at me and said this one is Crystal at which point she beamed and gave me a great big smile. Alamak, how to refuse. OK. Take. Perfect. Got the girl within 30 seconds of walking in.

Look – 8/10
Big hair. She quite toothy but charming in a way to me. I like her look.

Body – 7/10
Big boned but slim. Nice ass for doggy though which was a bonus.

Boobs – 7/10
B’s I think with nipples that stick straight out when stimulated.

Shower - 7.5/10
AR and BBBJ in the shower. Not bad.

Cat-Bath – 6/10
Quite SOP.

AR – 0/10
Not a big fan. Skipped it.

French – 9.0/10
Was pecks at the beginning which turned into full scale tongue in the mouth serious frenching. I appreciated it very much haha.

BBBJ – 8.5/10
Good pressure. This girl can suck cock.

FJ - 7/10
Alright. Doggy style was the best.

Overall - 8/10
Good attitude and friendly. One point to note, she stuck a rubber on my big toe and stuck it up her twat. Bit weird but ok. Don’t think she needs the publicity from this FR as she seems quite busy already.

RTF – Yes. Definitely.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on nana

Warning to all service brother, she is not the service type still very green and need guidance from senior here.

She is a friendly and playful WL, in the room she climb onto me and ask me to Carry woof how I which I could penetrated her in that position.

Origin: Hainan
Looks 7.5 without a few dry pimples will be 8
Height: around 156
Body: nice smooth and curvy for a small frame, just that she is not that fair 7
Boobs: just nice for her a b cup I suppose, definitely bigger that apple lol. 7.5
Ar: dun have maybe brother can ask or maybe teach. I dun do anyway
Bbbj: yes she give but I do bj only not really good with bj also but hard working I give 5
Catbath: yes she do but didn't want need more time for fj.
Frenching: yes but bewarn she bite. Yes really bite when she get passionate.
Fj: passionate and playful sex. When she get high she will literally grab you and ask for more. I came already but she stll cling onto me asking for more I nearly cannot breath. 8
Gfe: yes like making love with a playful girl, I simple love her natural attitude.
Rtf: yes cause I sucker for looks lol

She is a natural beauty, really cute syt. She was train a bit on service but not really a lot maybe brother here can give her a lesson or 2 on service. She told me that she is willing to learn.

Nana told me that she is very tired, and not willing to take 10 tai per day. 8 will be optimum for her she say. She is now having a pimple outbreak due to lack of sleep. Brother who is trying her service please be patient and gentle with her. She is really a fun and playful girl not the demure type like apple.

Enjoy!!!!!
Old 20-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink A Dong Guan Trained WL

WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc info - Ex-Dong Guan WL

Looks - 7.0/10

She is not a stunner but definitely bonkable on first sight. She put on awful looking fake eyelashes. She has nice double eyelid eyes but she has medium high bridge nose.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and possesses minimum fat. I quite like her bod and she should look good in almost any apparels.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to almost a full B-plus to C-minus. The top and mid portions of her breasts are soft but the area at the base is unnaturally hard. But not as hard as some WL's silicon-implanted tits. She scored on her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and warm watery BBBJ. We frenched deeply in the shower. I gave her clitoris a good rub. Oh, man! She seemed to enjoy it very much!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a sexy dance before the sexual proper. I actually find her fore-play very stereotypical. In fact most Dong Guan trained WL adopt almost similar fore-play routine. Jessie & the retired Lan Xin of 54A also does that ... I am getting bore with this routine. One thing I don't feel stimulating was she used warm water to cat-bath me.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

We frenched deeply but the feel was not as good as when I frenched my regulars. Perhaps after a few RTF, it would be more "intimately closer".

AR - 7.0/10

Nothing to shout versus 54A ang pais but points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Quite a solid BBBJ. This is what you can expect from a Dong Guang trained WL.

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted several positions. It was a generally fine bonk but nothing fantastic to me. Maybe it was not her fault as I find it hard nowadays to get the super Ömph feeling after the departure of Xin Yi, AMy, LuLu and Qian Hong. This is merely a wham-bang kinda session for me ... Am still searching for a newbie who can give me this special feeling. BTW, she likes her pussy to be "ëaten" and clitoris to be stimulated.

Attitude - 8/10

Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please and wanna be one of the top ang pais in GL according to her.

RTF - Probably not! The feel is not RIGHT!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Disclaimer - Caveat Emptor applies!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
abshah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Crystal - 2058

Went into the house with no targets in mind. Just sat down and this girl was just finished and getting her money. The boss looked at me and said this one is Crystal at which point she beamed and gave me a great big smile. Alamak, how to refuse. OK. Take. Perfect. Got the girl within 30 seconds of walking in.

Look – 8/10
Big hair. She quite toothy but charming in a way to me. I like her look.

Body – 7/10
Big boned but slim. Nice ass for doggy though which was a bonus.

Boobs – 7/10
B’s I think with nipples that stick straight out when stimulated.
Nice.. might want to try her

tks for sharing
Old 20-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shu Qi - 2045

Wanted someone with a bak bak body. Boss man found me this girl. Said quite hot, aggressive service. OK, why not.

Look – 7.5/10
Lots of makeup. Stunning when she first walks in. After a while, not that great. But not bad of course..

Body – 7/10
Meaty body. Bak bak kind. Bit of a tummy but has a ass for doggy. Full muff below.

Boobs – 7/10
C’s. Inverted though and she kept having to pop them out.

Shower - 7.5/10
BBBJ in the shower.

Cat-Bath – 6/10
SOP.

AR – 0/10
Did not want.

French – 0/10
Nope. She wasn’t having any of it. Said her lips hurt etc.

BBBJ – 8/10
Pretty good. Uses a lot of suction.

FJ - 8/10
This was a good body to be under me. Boobs bouncing etc hehe.

Overall – 7.5/10
OK. Bit distant but I guess we did not know each other and we did not click as well as some others that I have had.

RTF – Backup.
Old 20-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fatass is Cool - loads of Potential

not a frencher....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Shu Qi - 2045

French – 0/10
Nope. She wasn’t having any of it. Said her lips hurt etc.
Old 21-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking OMFG! U look like the younger sis of Gong Li!!!

OMFG!! Are you the younger sister of Gong Li??

WL Name – Jia Xing
Origin – Hunan, PRC
Home Base – L1805
Age – 24 years
Height – 1.6 m (on barefoot)
Misc – Good buddy of Xiao S as both belong to the same batch

Looks – 8/10
She resembles the younger version of the famous mainland China Actress, Gong Li up to perhaps 75%. She has silky black jack long tress and sharp facial features. The rating would be higher if she removes her fake eyelashes and use mascara on her natural eyelashes instead. She has porcelain smooth and fair facial complexion. She is very sweet and can turn on the seductive and bitchy looks wherever the situation necessitates.

Bod – 7.8/10
Although not tall by GL standard, she is very proportional and with unusually perky butts for a PRC GL lass. She has very smooth and fair body complexion. It was absolutely shiokalicious as she glided her body against mine during fore-play.

Tits – 7.5/10
She possesses B-minus assets and light brownish pink nipples. It was quite well developed although not huge by GL standard.

Shower – 7.5/10
Not much sexual action in the shower except that we frenched passionately for a good 10 mins or so. Our hands were all over each other at that juncture.

Cat-Bath – 7.5/10
Don’t expect the commando cat-bath action like Jenny, Chu Chu, Jessie, Cindy, Michelle, etc. However her action in this department was rather refreshing and very womanly. I enjoyed her fore-play very much partly because I was mesmerized by her good looks.

AR – N/A
Not available but it is not vital to me.

Frenching – 7.5/10
Very passionate and engaging! I guess the rating would be 8.5/10 if I RTF more often.

BBBJ – 7.5/10
Again, don’t expect a commando deep-throated performance from her. However, her hands-mouth action was quite good in fact. Given time, I believe she will improve.

FJ – 7.8/10
She was very accommodating and sweet towards me. I enjoyed bonking her as she was rather spontaneous and not mechanical like some WLs.

Attitude – 8/10
She is not only pretty but also very charming.

RTF – Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future
Re: OMFG! U look like the younger sis of Gong Li!!!

Steamy FR bro Max... Must go down soon to let her feel my gor li
Old 21-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
CPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: OMFG! U look like the younger sis of Gong Li!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer_ny_m_27 View Post
Agree with Max, sasa great service but look ok.... had to pump her hard as I like look, came after 10mins of pumping... long for me lor :-)

BTW, went to 2038 (Opposite L2033); did not realize that it was $150 now... saw an cutie there yesterday.... cimed her....
before thought 2038 $100 one lor
Last time 2038 is $80 & $100 but after CNY they seems to have some new girls which is rated at $150. I believe the cutie you mentioned is "Chong chong" - A SYT.. .but didnt know she can CIM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1