The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
my advice - go Vn and get 100 vbs then you will not dream of her...
This is prob the best advice for him also I think

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

getting a vnb is never a prob i can speak write and read and even writing short form i vietnamize a long time ago. around 8 years when i know my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This is prob the best advice for him also I think

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 27-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
getting a vnb is never a prob i can speak write and read and even writing short form i vietnamize a long time ago. around 8 years when i know my ex
Wa me to still think abt my ex sometimes but everyone goto move on. No point talking abt the past. Take care of your current wife since she got ectopic pregnacy issues. Within 8 years you can speak n write; not bad liao.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 20-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jklpoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a long time since this thread open. For nostalgic reason, I went through all my old threads and I realise what a dick I am when I was young and stupid. All those post don't make any sense to me at that time but now when I am reading through,it was like, what kind of fucked up person I am just 7 years ago.

And so I come to realise one thing, those old samster, old birds talk sense. It's just that bitter words are hard to listen to, and even harder to accept.

So newbies, I highly urge you guys to put your ego aside and listen. Don't get drawn into petty politics like who run what business or what clones. If you are looking at a vietnam spouse, the responses here are fantastic.

Anyway, I am still happily married to my bx, with a son and everything right with life. And no more WL or all these shit anymore.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
It's a long time since this thread open. For nostalgic reason, I went through all my old threads and I realise what a dick I am when I was young and stupid. All those post don't make any sense to me at that time but now when I am reading through,it was like, what kind of fucked up person I am just 7 years ago.

And so I come to realise one thing, those old samster, old birds talk sense. It's just that bitter words are hard to listen to, and even harder to accept.

So newbies, I highly urge you guys to put your ego aside and listen. Don't get drawn into petty politics like who run what business or what clones. If you are looking at a vietnam spouse, the responses here are fantastic.

Anyway, I am still happily married to my bx, with a son and everything right with life. And no more WL or all these shit anymore.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Good one bro!
Old 06-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Wa me to still think abt my ex sometimes but everyone goto move on. No point talking abt the past. Take care of your current wife since she got ectopic pregnacy issues. Within 8 years you can speak n write; not bad liao.
Roger that!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 08-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Roger that!!!
????? I dun Understand

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 08-01-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

When playing in this arena, golden rule is 既然拿得起,要能放得吓 (if you can pick it up, you must be able to let it down).

Having said that, I have trouble following my own advice sometimes
Old 09-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
????? I dun Understand
Me 2!
Old 10-01-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would like to ask expert here abt vietnam immigration, my viet gf flew in to singapore, told me she bring along 400 singapore dollar but all her money was detained at vietnam immigration, I ask her why, she reply Vietnam side immigration detained her money as deposit becoz worry she come Singapore work. Is it common for Vietnam immigration to do that to their citizen?
Old 10-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got black and white issued by authorities the money can take back from Vietnam immigration upon return home?

5555 when i read this i laugh really cuz Sg immigration at random may detain/deport anyone who got no money entering sg becoz worry she come Singapore to work! 55555555555555.

Seem like both countries really worry.
Sg Immigration detain anyone who got no money entering sg seem reasonable. But for Vietnam immigration to detain own citizen's money for leaving country kinda weird rules.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
Would like to ask expert here abt vietnam immigration, my viet gf flew in to singapore, told me she bring along 400 singapore dollar but all her money was detained at vietnam immigration, I ask her why, she reply Vietnam side immigration detained her money as deposit becoz worry she come Singapore work. Is it common for Vietnam immigration to do that to their citizen?
I am no sexpert but had travelled to Vietnam frequently for more than 10 years...totally rubbished absurd what your gf told you...

Your gf was lying thru her teeth...never saw any Vietnam girls asked to check their money...unless anyone carried more than usd 5k or 15 million vnd...

In fact your gf need to show to Singapore ICA that she had enough money to spend for her duration stay in Singapore ie. at least sgd 2k...

Once a Viet carried usd 60k stopped by Singapore ICA and not even checked by Vietnam custom upon departure...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-01-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got black and white issued by authorities the money can take back from Vietnam immigration upon return home?

5555 when i read this i laugh really cuz Sg immigration at random may detain/deport anyone who got no money entering sg becoz worry she come Singapore to work! 55555555555555.

Seem like both countries really worry.
You believe such rubbish story told by gal...

Definitely u-turn by Singapore ICA if any viet found with no money or little money upon entering...

Btw 555 is nam nam nam...not sure you in correct country thread...kkk...

Old 10-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm more curious what his viet gf tell him when she back to vietnam. Maybe he can share how the refund process work? 5555 Or the immigration so high tech and now include a cashier box for refund on the spot. Or there is a counter in the airport name "Foreign Currency Refund". Or the immigration will auto deposit the refund within 7 days return to home country.
none of the above...money was squandered away or hidden...hoping to reap more atm roberto head...

Old 10-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
So i repeat asking you the same question again. Got black and white issued by authorities the money can take back from Vietnam immigration upon return home?
Sorry miss out ur qn. Yes arh she show me black and white slip but since not written in eng i also dont understand mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1