The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Good luck with herpes because 80% of adults are already infected.
That's not assuring. But I'm accepting the fact for hsv1. Just worried for hsv2.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
That's not assuring. But I'm accepting the fact for hsv1. Just worried for hsv2.
HSV1 infects the genital area too. There is no longer a clear distinction between the two.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...on#post2564120
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

At least we know hsv1 is link to common cold sores. My daughter used to have cold sore on her mouth..i think my wife too..

If hsv2 the stigma of facing people is much worse.. the more I think of it the not I'm nervous
Old 10-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least we know hsv1 is link to common cold sores. My daughter used to have cold sore on her mouth..i think my wife too..

If hsv2 the stigma of facing people is much worse.. the more I think of it the not I'm nervous
I think you worry far too much. If you have no symptoms what difference does it make what strain of Herpes you have.

It's not as if you have to carry a placard around once you're diagnosed. Just keep things to yourself.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

How-to face my wife... will definitely affect relationship
Old 10-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
How-to face my wife... will definitely affect relationship
Don't tell her of course. Everyone is entitled to a bit of privacy.

Old 10-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't tell her of course. Everyone is entitled to a bit of privacy.
Does this look like herpes?

Old 10-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Free from bacterial std but yet to clear from viral ones. Need to do blood test for hepatitis HIV and syphilis and herpes.

Especially worried for Herpes coz it's for life and tho can be managed.. hw will I face my family. Dr was telling me my risk for herpes is low tho i was still worried..since I was protected. He said the risk if unprotected is much higher

I understand what you mean bro. But I really think you're alright since you have had protected sex. I know that I'm paranoid as well since I started this thread, but I really think you're too worried.

When are you doing the blood test?
Old 10-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Today just went. Took blood and swab test coz this rash look abit wet. Oso took conclusive 4th gen hiv (neg)

Had a bit of counselling from Dr who told me my rash is supposed to be very painful when he press for swab test but I dun feel any pain. And he said my timeline for symptom outbreak for Herpes dun match any of that of herpes on theory. Oso based on my protected sex he was very sure my swab and blood will be negative.

Prescribe Supirocin cream for me to cover the rash. Told me not to pull back my skin so often to wash coz that will disturb it and delay recovery.

I know I'm paranoid. Maybe even more than you (Sorry to hijack your thread). But I think u understand that such uncertainty is really hard to go thru..Especially if you have a condition at the penis that's not going away while waiting for test. I'm glad I took the test today right at 28 day. I hope my Dr is right. Will try to be more positive..

Wish you good luck too.. the wait is hard to go thru but wish u r ok too and close this chapter asap.

Last edited by BigWorry; 10-01-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today just went. Took blood and swab test coz this rash look abit wet. Oso took conclusive 4th gen hiv (neg)

Had a bit of counselling from Dr who told me my rash is supposed to be very painful when he press for swab test but I dun feel any pain. And he said my timeline for symptom outbreak for Herpes dun match any of that of herpes on theory. Oso based on my protected sex he was very sure my swab and blood will be negative.

Prescribe Supirocin cream for me to cover the rash. Told me not to pull back my skin so often to wash coz that will disturb it and delay recovery.

I know I'm paranoid. Maybe even more than you (Sorry to hijack your thread). But I think u understand that such uncertainty is really hard to go thru..Especially if you have a condition at the penis that's not going away while waiting for test. I'm glad I took the test today right at 28 day. I hope my Dr is right. Will try to be more positive..

Wish you good luck too.. the wait is hard to go thru but wish u r ok too and close this chapter asap.
Thanks for the well wishes dude. Don't worry about hijacking my thread. We're both in the same boat. To be honest, I really understand how you feel because I feel the same.

The thing is, I'm quite certain that I'm safe from any STD and HIV because I was wearing protection. But it's the nagging feeling behind my mind that haunts me. On top of the regret and guilt that I feel, it's pretty nerve wrecking.

So yeah, I really do get what you mean but at the same time we should just take things one step at a time. Worrying will not change anything. I'll do all the tests and I really hope that I'm cleared from all STD and HIV so I can put this behind me and move on with life.

Since your results are all cleared you can now be at peace bro.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Blood test takes a week. Will know next week for all the rest.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Blood test takes a week. Will know next week for all the rest.
Do update us on how it goes bro. We've all got your back. I can't share what I'm going through except for all of you. I've got no one else to turn to to confide. That's why I understand what you are going through. You're not alone bro.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Does this look like herpes?
Absolutely not.

Old 11-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absolutely not.
Thanks. Hope my swab turns out negative
Old 11-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mrsoftee999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, i have been a unregistered reader of SBF for a long time for some reasons..

but readin this thread i really can feel the broz.. i am also in a paraniod stage now and i told i can confide in the broz here.. there is really no other person to talk to..

my saga started 1 week 1 day ago.. i usually go massage and at most get hj. but on that night while i enjoying the massage, the ml suddenly gave me a bbbj.. and it was awhile (maybe a couple of minutes) before the big head took over and stop the ml and finished with hj..

although i always only have unprotected sex with wife and no other persons except hj. i know there is a risk of STD. and each day i got more worried.

on the 5th day, i think i have some discomfort in my lower abdominal area, somwthing like dull pressure.. and when i pee, i think i have somw stinging feel. even without peeing i feel like tip of penis like stinging.

so on 7th day, i went to a men clinic, and when the doc examined me, he saiid i got discharge from my penis. i can't see anything. so he tried to use his finger to touch the discharge to show me the tackiness and siad there there there.. but i still cannot see anything.

he diagnosed that it should be a STD and adviced that i take bloodand urine test and take antibiotic. at this time i was damn frightened and never even asked about the test and whether it will be conclusive since it was only 1 week since exposure..

at the counter i was told to swallow 2 types of medicine, 4 pills each and was told of vomiting and lau sai side effect..

all in, consultation test and medication was $699.. i almost faint... now anxiously waiting for result..

i agree with broz here that its a stupid mistake... and family always no.1 impt.. i am feeling so much guilt now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1