The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Any new jialat story to share?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
godwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller2006 View Post
talking about massage story, let me shared mine that happened sometime last year.
Thank you for sharing
Old 23-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
NorthEastBrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller2006 View Post
talking about massage story, let me shared mine that happened sometime last year.

it was after dinner, on the way home, drove pass this new massage place in the East.
The place already show tell-tales that it is a legit one and not lup sup. Went ahead and upfront pay a 1-hr aroma massage. led into the room by the receptionist and ask to change up disposable underwear.

after few minutes, walk in a late 20, early 30 thai lady. In my mind, i think with right chemistry, ho seh liao. During the course of massage, she did touch some of the sensitive areas like inner thighs, ass massage. Loved her womanly touchiness and this time ask me to face the front and continue.

Lotion ran out and she excuse herself went outside take a new bottle.
Being horny me, i took off my underwear immediately and cover with the towel that was covering me. She continue with my upper body and slowly move southwards.

WAH, sibei looking forward and sexited.
Slowly and surely, she flipped over half of my towel and reveal my horse. WAHHHHH after she flipped, she look at my horse stunned for a few seconds and suddenly screamed, ran out of the room and i have got to quickly wear back my underwear.
i got to leave and got lectured by the receptionist, damn paiseh.

You say sibuey jialat anot?
You got lectured for having an erection?
Old 24-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Any new jialat story to share?

Old 24-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to bangkok and happily drinking. After a few drinks, any gal also look good.

So after more drinks ugly gals also look pretty.

Ended up back in hotel and next day surprised wake up next to hot body. I have no recollection how the hell she ended in my bed.

So try to initiate and when I went touch under got a shock that there is a banana.

Better be careful where you boarding.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 24-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
vaggo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Recently went to bangkok and happily drinking. After a few drinks, any gal also look good.

Ended up back in hotel and next day surprised wake up next to hot body. I have no recollection how the hell she ended in my bed.

So try to initiate and when I went touch under got a shock that there is a banana.

Wa so very jialat!
Old 25-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your ka ching painful or not? 😂
Old 25-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro and this is really jialat story.

Nowadays not sure who you get when go hooking.

Up you before and so cannot up so fast.

Old 25-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wah kaoz.. this is sibei jialat..
Old 25-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 9
Ribeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thanks bro and this is really jialat story.

Nowadays not sure who you get when go hooking.

Up you before and so cannot up so fast.
Very jialat, i type your name wrong to find you and up you. Finally now is the chance. Haha!
Old 26-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Accidentally groped my colleague's boobs. Was pulling a trolley of stuff backwards and when my hand went out to push the door, she pulled it open and my hand went to her 25 year old boobs.

Apologises and left but she was still red when we met in office. Awkward days ahead.
Old 26-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Accidentally groped my colleague's boobs. Was pulling a trolley of stuff backwards and when my hand went out to push the door, she pulled it open and my hand went to her 25 year old boobs.

Apologises and left but she was still red when we met in office. Awkward days ahead.
This one is si bei heng leh
Old 26-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

Bro, is she short?
Old 26-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Bro, is she short?
She's about 15cm shorter than me.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

My wife went overseas and i met my fling and checked in resort hotel in sentosa.

Once checked in hotel, we headed to shower cos it was seriously warm these few days.

We had a good shower and hot kisses and roaming. Headed to the bed and start the game. When everything goes good , i put on the condom and whacked her ass. I usually anal for first round when my cock is ultimal hard.

When i about to shoot, i pull out and shafted in her mouth for a CIM.

Knn, i pull too fast and the condom left inside her ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1