The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Our kids speak like him.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
agreed that lam tinh is too common and can be done anywhere, anytime, any place...number of illicit affairs in local neighbourhood are too common...gossips flying around...
is this neighborhood lam tinh thing common even in the village type of area?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
Welcome to Vietnam . Glad that you are starting to learn more about this unique country with their unique culture
Old 05-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
haha...give you a ridiculous example...a ger around 30 yrs old...can have 1 hubby, 2 diff bf...still can fool around with bro in-law...while working can still flirt with clients...hihi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Welcome to Vietnam . Glad that you are starting to learn more about this unique country with their unique culture
yes is more UNIQUE than UNIQUELY SINGAPORE

viet will buy I phone just to show off but only know how to use I phone to call and take picture only and when going for dinner,some will say no money and want u to treat.

viet will ask you why U no go hanky panky massage but when told them u no money,they will shoot u back and say,IF NO MONEY,WHY U COME VIETMAN

u will visit some small company and the manager will talk until very pro and give u his name card but few days later when u go again,the company is shut down

viet police will scold that man who ask him to hurry up to go to the scene cos some viet are fighting or quarrel loudly nearby,like life is going to be kill by someone
(i withness the whole incident)

and much more................

WOW like bro singvet say WELCOME TO VIETNAM or bro hurricane will say WELCOME TO WETNAM
Old 05-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
yes is more UNIQUE than UNIQUELY SINGAPORE

viet will buy I phone just to show off but only know how to use I phone to call and take picture only and when going for dinner,some will say no money and want u to treat.

viet will ask you why U no go hanky panky massage but when told them u no money,they will shoot u back and say,IF NO MONEY,WHY U COME VIETMAN

u will visit some small company and the manager will talk until very pro and give u his name card but few days later when u go again,the company is shut down

viet police will scold that man who ask him to hurry up to go to the scene cos some viet are fighting or quarrel loudly nearby,like life is going to be kill by someone
(i withness the whole incident)

and much more................

WOW like bro singvet say WELCOME TO VIETNAM or bro hurricane will say WELCOME TO WETNAM
haha, good examples cited. one more to add, when they want you to buy them something, they talk damm big `only a few thousand USD', but in fact, they cannot even bring out 300k VND
Old 05-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

most viet girl will tell u viet man no good no good because they are lazy,dont take care of family and hanky panky outside and blar blar blar. they prefer foreigner man but the real fact is as long as u are a foreigner and if u are American or hair is gold,u are their BANK.

before marry when i go there several time ,immigration at airport always chop 1 month.my first visit after marry,they chop 2 weeks they dont like this sg in law

before signing the marriage cert,they want to see your marriage photo first to confirm u ARE MARRY before u can sign

must go hospital to check that you have no mental problem before u can marry there and ready a RED PACKET to give for the doctor pocket money

u will only find 1 old man (sell chicken) there wearing a white suit and the other old man wearing yellow suit with red hair/red boots (sell hamburger)will not be there
Old 05-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...give you a ridiculous example...a ger around 30 yrs old...can have 1 hubby, 2 diff bf...still can fool around with bro in-law...while working can still flirt with clients...hihi...
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Sharing 1 moment I saw today when I was riding back to BD from HCMC ...

As the husband was riding the bike ... her wife was Breast Feeding her baby behind ....

I was behind them and I saw the scene from changing the baby's position from sitting to breast-feeding position, the woman lifting up her shirt and position her baby to her breast .. wow ... what can I say ... Good stuff

2 years in VN ... 1 of the best scene I witness ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

2 years in VN ... 1 of the best scene I witness ....
I ever saw a couple having sex on the bike
Old 06-05-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
before marry when i go there several time ,immigration at airport always chop 1 month.my first visit after marry,they chop 2 weeks they dont like this sg in law
Issit ???

mine all along is 1 mth ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
must go hospital to check that you have no mental problem before u can marry there and ready a RED PACKET to give for the doctor pocket money
This one i still find a bit crazy. I remember my wife telling me i must go hospital check up before can register marriage, i find it weird too. Then the doctor at the hospital asked me `You OK?' i said `I ok' then he said `your head ok? ' i got a bit confused `yes, my head is ok' Give under table money and i was asked to go out to wait. Don't know who has mental problem, me or them?
Old 06-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
moving or stationary?
Old 06-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I can imagine .... I shall try next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
moving or stationary?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1