The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrsoftee999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time cheong paranoia

thank you bros for the support. sorry for missing the past 2 days, as i log in using a spare hp kept in office.

years back i used to write FR, and guess what. one day i forgot to log out and my then ex-gf saw my account name. she track back my posts and she is able to read all my FR like a logbook.

that is why i try to stay as a unregistered member only..
Old 14-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Once you get used to visiting commercial sex workers anxiety will be a thing of the past.

In a few years you'll be wondering why you made it such a big issue at the time.
this is very true. i once had a 'paraniod' episode too.. same thing, got bbbj from a Geylang wl. then i freaked out and went for all kinda test, and then i promised myself never ever to cheong again...

after a few years i am back at it although i limit myself to hj only...
Old 14-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heroseven2003 fucked more than 2000 girls so far many of them without protection and he is still going strong! Dick healthy and blemish free!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714885

Use it or lose it!

thank you bro.. this is very comforting and assuring...

the pic also made me abit aroused after a week.. lol
Old 14-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Another well fucked pussy courtesy of Heroseven2003 (with protection)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715059

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Unprotected Blow Job though....

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

The owner of that pussy....

Old 14-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He might have gotten some nasties through these adventures and continue after recovering from them. Or he might be that lucky not to have gotten anything throughout the years. He is just one of the thousand samsters and not everyone is like him.

Consider him lucky.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
He might have gotten some nasties through these adventures and continue after recovering from them. Or he might be that lucky not to have gotten anything throughout the years. He is just one of the thousand samsters and not everyone is like him.

Consider him lucky.
STDs are pretty hard to catch if basic precautions are taken.

You're far more likely to be run over by a bus but I guess there is no stigma dying that way.

https://www.therichest.com/expensive...ut-ron-jeremy/

JEREMY NEVER CONTRACTED AN STD DURING HIS CAREER

One of the more shocking facts is that Jeremy never got an STD during his adult film career. Given he started his career just prior to the AIDS epidemic he is a very lucky man. I guess his entire career he was a “lucky” man. Getting lucky was his job after all. Jeremy has stated that although he never caught any diseases on screen, he did once get gonorrhea prior to his film career, when he was still a teacher. So the lesson here is that it’s safer to be an adult movie star than it is to be a high school teacher. (Note: Not an actual lesson.)

Old 14-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

You're far more likely to be run over by a bus but I guess there is no stigma dying that way.

https://www.therichest.com/expensive...ut-ron-jeremy/

JEREMY NEVER CONTRACTED AN STD DURING HIS CAREER

One of the more shocking facts is that Jeremy never got an STD during his adult film career. Given he started his career just prior to the AIDS epidemic he is a very lucky man. I guess his entire career he was a “lucky” man. Getting lucky was his job after all. Jeremy has stated that although he never caught any diseases on screen, he did once get gonorrhea prior to his film career, when he was still a teacher. So the lesson here is that it’s safer to be an adult movie star than it is to be a high school teacher. (Note: Not an actual lesson.)
Lol I would assume that being an adult film star would require actors or actresses to be screened for std and hiv before taking part in fiming.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do hope that's the case for everyone here

Last edited by BigWorry; 14-01-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsoftee999 View Post
thank you bros for the support. sorry for missing the past 2 days, as i log in using a spare hp kept in office.

years back i used to write FR, and guess what. one day i forgot to log out and my then ex-gf saw my account name. she track back my posts and she is able to read all my FR like a logbook.

that is why i try to stay as a unregistered member only..
Oh shit! Did hell break loose after that? Do tell us more!
Old 15-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Oh shit! Did hell break loose after that? Do tell us more!

tats y the term 'EXgf', at first was like willing to forgive and accept. but girls never forget, so eventually brole off after sometime.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
The owner of that pussy....

Goddamn! She looks hot!!
Old 15-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Consider him lucky.
Yeah, he's extremely lucky but it does make me feel a bit better because I was really paranoid about getting a STD and the fact that chances of getting one is extremely low at least gives me a little bit of hope.

To be honest, if he's single and not married then his lifestyle is alright because he's not risking it by spreading it to others, there's also no social stigma since even if he does have STD - he need not tell anyone.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I would assume that being an adult film star would require actors or actresses to be screened for std and hiv before taking part in fiming.
Yeah, that's true. I thought all prostitutes are required to as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1