The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Owners of Massage Parlours, Spas called up by MACC

MACC has been calling up the owners and bosses of Massage Parlours, Spas etc to assist into investigations of Civil Servants demanding "Protection" money. So far 149 owners have been called up.

Yesterday my good friend the boss of the popular VIP Spa in Plaza Sentosa JB was also invited for kopi. Seems like the MACC have moved to target those in Johor now after the recent KL purge.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Owners of Massage Parlours, Spas called up by MACC

Better lie low for the time being...... avoid JB these few days as very strong winds blowing
Old 22-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received messages yesterday from my regular captains their joints will be closed for a few days. VIP SPA, Rich n Bitch, Little Princess, Bliss Spa, Little Saigon, Poseidon spa all will be closed.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wasted entire afternoon in JB today. First time see so many outlets closed. Should have read this thread before going inside.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
kleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I hear the BIB are going all out to "show" MACC that they are not offering "protection" services to massage parlors and spas. They are especially targetting those shops whose owners were invited for kopi at MACC. So far no policemen or civil servant from Johor has been arrested by MACC yet.
Raids are still going on today..... several outlets under the VIP umbrella were hit today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1