The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
*Recession is nothing but convergence of greed of government to extract more taxes, greed of big businesses to be more profitable by reducing quality and using unfair practices and also of careless arrogant employees giving pathetic service as long as profits are coming. Recession is the punishment given to businesses and government by people by restricting their spending.

Nice article, worth reading ..😊
Very nice share bro
Old 01-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
ferr4ri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferr4ri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what do pools and women have in common??

- both cost you a lot of money for the amount of time you spend in them
Old 01-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferr4ri View Post
what do pools and women have in common??

- both cost you a lot of money for the amount of time you spend in them
Haha simple nice joke...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for sharing very good jokes!
Old 02-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OhMTJ4RQV0s
Old 03-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Dragon2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicPepsi View Post
Thanks bros for sharing very good jokes!
MY exact sentiments.
Old 04-10-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

A joke from the past era:

An old Chinese lady was peddling drinks and cut fruits on a trishaw by the roadside.

One day, an Ang Moh man came to her stall and asked "how much?" while pointing at some cut fruits.

The lady understood what the white guy meant but she was not able to say 40 sen in English. She only knew Hakka which literally pronounced as "see cock". So, she told him in a friendly manner, "See cock".

The Ang Moh man was shocked. Unbelievably, he asked, "See cock?"

The lady reaffirmed in a mix of Malay & Hakka "Ya, see cock"

Again the Ang Moh guy asked, "Oh? Really? You want to See cock as the price for your cut fruits?"

Not understanding a word the Ang Moh said, the lady starts to demand, "See cock!"

The white guy saw that the lady was adamant and was mumbling to himself, "jeez, what's wrong with the people here? See my cock as payment for a piece of fruit".

Meanwhile, the lady was getting impatient. She started to raise her voice and demanded, "See cock" at him.

So, he unwillingly opened his zip and lowered down his underwear to pull out his pecker to show the lady as demanded.

Upon seeing the Ang Moh flashing himself at her, the lady panicked and started screaming frantically for help in Malay, "Tolong! Tolong!"

The Ang Moh man was all confused. He said, "At first you demanded to see my cock. And now you are screaming it's too long! Gawd!!"

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahahaa that's a nice one bro warbird!
Old 05-10-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

In an American family, the youngest son asked his dad: what's the difference between 'hypothetically' & 'reality'?

Dad turns to wife: Would u sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million?

Wife: Of course! I would never waste such an opportunity.

Then Dad asked daughter: Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 Million?

Daughter: Yes he's my fantasy!

Dad asked eldest son: Would you sleep with, Tom Cruise for 1 million?

Eldest Son: Why not? Imagine what I could do with that money!

Father turns to his younger son: You see son, 'Hypothetically' we are sitting with 3 millionaires,
but in 'Reality' we are living with 2 prostitutes & 1 gay Bastard!!
😂😂😂

Old 05-10-2022, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8320 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
A joke from the past era:

An old Chinese lady was peddling drinks and cut fruits on a trishaw by the roadside.

One day, an Ang Moh man came to her stall and asked "how much?" while pointing at some cut fruits.

The lady understood what the white guy meant but she was not able to say 40 sen in English. She only knew Hakka which literally pronounced as "see cock". So, she told him in a friendly manner, "See cock".

The Ang Moh man was shocked. Unbelievably, he asked, "See cock?"

The lady reaffirmed in a mix of Malay & Hakka "Ya, see cock"

Again the Ang Moh guy asked, "Oh? Really? You want to See cock as the price for your cut fruits?"

Not understanding a word the Ang Moh said, the lady starts to demand, "See cock!"

The white guy saw that the lady was adamant and was mumbling to himself, "jeez, what's wrong with the people here? See my cock as payment for a piece of fruit".

Meanwhile, the lady was getting impatient. She started to raise her voice and demanded, "See cock" at him.

So, he unwillingly opened his zip and lowered down his underwear to pull out his pecker to show the lady as demanded.

Upon seeing the Ang Moh flashing himself at her, the lady panicked and started screaming frantically for help in Malay, "Tolong! Tolong!"

The Ang Moh man was all confused. He said, "At first you demanded to see my cock. And now you are screaming it's too long! Gawd!!"
Very nice jokes thanks.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 05-10-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Tan shares with doc; "I feel just fine, doc. But you know, it's the strangest thing. Every night when I get up to pang jio (urinate), the bathroom light goes on for me automatically when I open the door!"

The doctor is worried that the old man is getting senile, so he phones the man's son, and the son's wife answers. The doctor tells her; "Mrs. Tan, I'm a little concerned about your father-in-law. It seems that when he gets up to urinate at night and opens the bathroom door, the light somehow goes on...

At this point, Mrs. Tan yells; "Ah Seng! Ah Pa pang jio in the fridge again!"

🤣🤣🤣
Old 05-10-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Haha tats a good 1
Old 07-10-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus
stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes.

When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.

After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy." The blind man replies, "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be
riding the bus... so shut up."

Old 07-10-2022, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8320 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Husband and wife are waiting at the bus
stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes.

When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.

After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy." The blind man replies, "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be
riding the bus... so shut up."
Another good joke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1