The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yellowkit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowkit View Post

Rebqueenn with her $18,888 sugarbaby allowance
Old 01-10-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

dunno why my image nvr attach properly, nvm will just post the link then..
https://imgur.com/a/WLeFb8Q
Old 01-10-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
BertAndErnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Rebqueenn with her $18,888 sugarbaby allowance
So high
Old 01-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertAndErnie View Post
So high
can see her instagram got dunno how many bags
most probably multiple sugar daddys
Old 02-10-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mattheaus61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Hi Bros,

Deciding to share here on my experiences on Sugar Dating both on Sugar Book & Seeking Arrangements, I started looking into sugar dating in Year 2020 during lock down period as it will mean a more exclusive arrangement compared to WLs and MLs whereby you pay between 400 dollars to 700 dollars PPM for a few hours of exclusive time at 3-4 star hotels ( No Budget Hotels for most of them ) but recently when I subscribe to Sugarbook, I found that the rates now has increase to 800 dollars to 1K for PPM which is kind of ridiculous but with the number of increasing of guys turning into sugar dating nowadays, with shortage of supplies and more demand probably that is the reason for the increase of price : -

1. Oct 2020 ( Ms. L*** ) - 30 Year old Viet married to Singaporean with 2 kids, paid 700 dollars for a few sessions of PPM with her when she was still fresh in this industry until she was being BAO-ed by another Sugar Daddy exclusively for around 3K per month but we still met after her SD BAO-ed her and even RAW-ed her with CIP during our last session. Stats : 164 50KG 34B
2. Nov 2020 ( Ms. Ir***) - 23 Year old Viet Student in Singapore from Hanoi whose father is working as a film director in vietnam, managed to get a few sessions with her at 400 dollars PPM but decide to terminate the relationship after I found that she had been repeatedly meeting other SDs on a regular basis Stats : 158 45KG 32B
3. Jan 2021 ( Ms. M*** ) - 27 Year old Singaporean Chinese working as a beautician, actually she is still my favorite and we are still meeting for overnights sessions like once ever month or 2 months, her rates are like 700 PPM for whole night but need to book better hotels for our 1 night staycation but recently she went out with another chiongster ( wonder if this guy is here hahaha , if you are here dont spoil market leh ) for 1K PPM a few hours at MBS and even brought her to eat alaskan crab after the deed Stats : 158 47KG 36C
4. Feb 2021 ( Ms. A**** ) - 22 Year old Indonesian student in Singapore, horny girl and always want me to fuck her 2-3 times when we meet at the hotel in the afternoon at a rate of 400 dollars PPM, she does a good BJ and will always send Vids & Photos when she buy sexy lingerie Stats : 162 50KG 36D
5. June 2021 ( Ms. A*** ) - 26 Year old Singaporean Chinese working as Marketing executive in Singapore, met her a few times for 800 Dollars PPM, nothing much to shout about, wanted a 5K Monthly Allowance after the 3rd or 4th session so decided to give it a skip Stats : 163 48KG 34B
6. Sep 2022 ( Ms. Ke**** ) - 18 Year old Singapore student i just met on SB after 1 year Hiatus, managed to meet her after few days of chatting, managed to negotiate on 80 dollars per hour ( book her for 3 hours ) for some car fun with french kissing, petting and fingering her, worth the money though no sex as you can see that she is very raw and trying to learn new things, the look on her facial expression while she held on tight on my arms while i m fingering her is mind blowing. Will be meeting her soon again. Stats : 160 32B 49KG

End of the day, IMHO, there are Bros whether here or out there who had inflated the price tremendously for the sugar dating market so if you really want to get the best of ladies, you will need to get them early when they first register or else once their devil's horns appear, we will be overcharged for sex just like that Local Delight FL Scene ( Nothing against Them Though ). Do share your experiences or we might have even met the same ladies mentioned above lor... hahaha... take care Bros....
Old 02-10-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheaus61 View Post
Hi Bros,

Deciding to share here on my experiences on Sugar Dating both on Sugar Book & Seeking Arrangements, I started looking into sugar dating in Year 2020 during lock down period as it will mean a more exclusive arrangement compared to WLs and MLs whereby you pay between 400 dollars to 700 dollars PPM for a few hours of exclusive time at 3-4 star hotels ( No Budget Hotels for most of them ) but recently when I subscribe to Sugarbook, I found that the rates now has increase to 800 dollars to 1K for PPM which is kind of ridiculous but with the number of increasing of guys turning into sugar dating nowadays, with shortage of supplies and more demand probably that is the reason for the increase of price : -

1. Oct 2020 ( Ms. L*** ) - 30 Year old Viet married to Singaporean with 2 kids, paid 700 dollars for a few sessions of PPM with her when she was still fresh in this industry until she was being BAO-ed by another Sugar Daddy exclusively for around 3K per month but we still met after her SD BAO-ed her and even RAW-ed her with CIP during our last session. Stats : 164 50KG 34B
2. Nov 2020 ( Ms. Ir***) - 23 Year old Viet Student in Singapore from Hanoi whose father is working as a film director in vietnam, managed to get a few sessions with her at 400 dollars PPM but decide to terminate the relationship after I found that she had been repeatedly meeting other SDs on a regular basis Stats : 158 45KG 32B
3. Jan 2021 ( Ms. M*** ) - 27 Year old Singaporean Chinese working as a beautician, actually she is still my favorite and we are still meeting for overnights sessions like once ever month or 2 months, her rates are like 700 PPM for whole night but need to book better hotels for our 1 night staycation but recently she went out with another chiongster ( wonder if this guy is here hahaha , if you are here dont spoil market leh ) for 1K PPM a few hours at MBS and even brought her to eat alaskan crab after the deed Stats : 158 47KG 36C
4. Feb 2021 ( Ms. A**** ) - 22 Year old Indonesian student in Singapore, horny girl and always want me to fuck her 2-3 times when we meet at the hotel in the afternoon at a rate of 400 dollars PPM, she does a good BJ and will always send Vids & Photos when she buy sexy lingerie Stats : 162 50KG 36D
5. June 2021 ( Ms. A*** ) - 26 Year old Singaporean Chinese working as Marketing executive in Singapore, met her a few times for 800 Dollars PPM, nothing much to shout about, wanted a 5K Monthly Allowance after the 3rd or 4th session so decided to give it a skip Stats : 163 48KG 34B
6. Sep 2022 ( Ms. Ke**** ) - 18 Year old Singapore student i just met on SB after 1 year Hiatus, managed to meet her after few days of chatting, managed to negotiate on 80 dollars per hour ( book her for 3 hours ) for some car fun with french kissing, petting and fingering her, worth the money though no sex as you can see that she is very raw and trying to learn new things, the look on her facial expression while she held on tight on my arms while i m fingering her is mind blowing. Will be meeting her soon again. Stats : 160 32B 49KG

End of the day, IMHO, there are Bros whether here or out there who had inflated the price tremendously for the sugar dating market so if you really want to get the best of ladies, you will need to get them early when they first register or else once their devil's horns appear, we will be overcharged for sex just like that Local Delight FL Scene ( Nothing against Them Though ). Do share your experiences or we might have even met the same ladies mentioned above lor... hahaha... take care Bros....
I’ve retired from local sugar babes. I think with the same amount of money, we can fly overseas and get someone solid over there. How better to understand a city’s culture and habits than with a local?
Old 02-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mattheaus61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
I’ve retired from local sugar babes. I think with the same amount of money, we can fly overseas and get someone solid over there. How better to understand a city’s culture and habits than with a local?
True Bro.. waiting for China to re-open before going there chiong again...
Old 21-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
can see her instagram got dunno how many bags
most probably multiple sugar daddys
Nah....her bf or rather sd is a rich and balding indo in his 40s
Old 21-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Wow that was some really entertaining reading so I thought I'd share my journey too. During Covid lockdown and without Thai FL to enjoy, I turned to Locanto and Sugarbook for release. I earn well but even then I mentally set my limit to $500 and never paid beyond that (in fact only once). My other key rule was "no pre-meeting deposit" because I don't want to be scammed. Read too much about such bullshit. Some did try this tactic but I always passed.

Basically had no luck on SB cos I didn't want to subscribe as my wife pays the credit card bills so no way to get that past her! So posted an ad on Locanto, and also answered some ads that I saw. For those that contacted me, I was up front about what I want and so it's up to them whether to say yes or no. Was very straightforward about it - life is too short to beat around the bush and waste everyone's time.

Location of these fuckings was at a friend's apartment. He was stuck overseas in UK so asked me to look after his place!

1. 30 year old divorcee with 2 kids. Sg Chinese.
- 154cm tall and 55kg, fully shaved (not waxed), 34B with big dark brown nipples.
- $300 ppm and met her twice then I ghosted her cos I could feel that she was getting clingy after the first meet and after the second meet too.
- Pussy was really fucking tight - so tight that I could not get it in a few times and had to get really hard before I could insert.
- Licked her until she came a few times and even with her juices it was a really really tight fit.
- Before the first meet she said condom is a must but got her so high that she tried putting my cock into her raw (but then stopped cos she's so tight). I did eventually get it in and we fucked raw but came outside her pussy. Second time I fucked her raw as well and no condom was mentioned... Again I came outside her pussy.
- One thing about this divorcee is she is very game. Ask her to send me pics and videos and she's willing. On our second meet, I asked her to take the MRT while braless and commando and she agreed. I even asked her to try to flash some guys and she thinks she did! haha

2. 23 year old uni student and single (with braces!). Sg Chinese.
- 155cm and 45kg, naturally no hair at the lower lips with a triangle of natural hair at the top of her pussy. Really beautiful! 32C boobs with long dark pink/light brown nipples that she loved to be pulled.
- $400 ppm and met her four times in total.
- Really tight young body. The best thing about her was that she loved to be painted - not just her pussy but also loved her asshole to be licked and poked with my tongue and finger. When fingering her asshole, I managed to get my index finger in to the 2nd knuckle before she squirmed a bit too much to signal to me to stop.
- She is a stickler for condom usage, but even then I still managed to shove my cock raw into her pussy and thrust a few times before I pull out and put a condom on.
- She was the only SB who asked me to buy her stuff so I bought her some Calvin Klein panties, a Tommy Hilfiger jumper and a laptop bag - that's what she asked for in case you were wondering!
- We have sexual chemistry for sure but she is very quiet and answers my questions in one word answers. A bit awkward socially but once we start frenching and my hands go up to her boobs to massage her tits, who needs to talk?

3. 34 year old Malay, single with PR (originally Malaysian)
- 160cm and 80kg with totally waxed pussy that gets wet very easily. Just frenching her got her dripping wet. She's definitely a fat girl but face is very pretty - would be really beautiful if she lost 30kg! 36D boobs with large dark brown nipples that she loved to have pinched hard... and I mean *hard*
- $300ppm and met her once then ghosted her
- She met me braless as I had requested and it was fun seeing her walk to me with her 36D swinging under her top. Started off by massaging her to make her feel at ease then played with her pussy from the back. Then when I went up to kiss her neck, my cock was rubbing her ass and then 'accidentally' slipped into her cunt from the back... I went, "Oh no it looks like I'm inside you" and she said, "That feels great"... I knew raw was on the menu then!
- She loved having her pussy licked and made her cum a few times... had to use a towel to wipe my mouth and her pussy cos it was soooo wet. Roughly finger fucked her too and made her squirt a bit. After that, my cock going into her pussy was like a hot knife going into butter... Even then I didn't CIP but used a condom cos she said she's not on the pill.

Got another three SBs that I will update later...
Old 22-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Nah....her bf or rather sd is a rich and balding indo in his 40s

https://imgur.com/a/AlaIWU3
this?
Old 22-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

3) lyf funan. 32 year old. 500. After fuck her tio std, eat medicine and jab then clear. Working in oil industry. Vv nice fuck. She knows how to make herself feel good and make the guy feel good. She sat down raw on me and I cum inside her even. She said half of those she met she raw. Nbcb. Met about 10+ guys. Met once. Shaved. SA

wow.. u really commando! .. hats off u.

Most of the guys after getting STDs will regret and decides not to "play" liao and then stick to condom at the least, if not only go for HJ or BJ with caps. U go read many stories in another thread where many bros here after getting STDs chicken out liao , some even quite the scene and become a stay home husband or bf.
eg: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=884973

U treat it like getting STDs like nothing and continue to fuck raw with the rest of the other ladies . wow.. salute u man!
Old 22-10-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post

Most of the guys after getting STDs will regret and decides not to "play" liao and then stick to condom at the least, if not only go for HJ or BJ with caps. U go read many stories in another thread where many bros here after getting STDs chicken out liao , some even quite the scene and become a stay home husband or bf.

U treat it like getting STDs like nothing and continue to fuck raw with the rest of the other ladies . wow.. salute u man!
Amitabha, god bless you, As-salamu alaykum. You’re in the wrong place being all holy. Facebook suits you better.
Old 23-10-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Amitabha, god bless you, As-salamu alaykum. You’re in the wrong place being all holy. Facebook suits you better.
is not holy or what.. wait kana HIV then u cry too late
Old 23-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes 10 chars
Old 23-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
occultbro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post

your kkj cannot stand, now kena STD too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1