The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Re: Have you secretly pulled off Condom before there were stealthing law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Tell us the story
From my own history, usually the girl will be the one asking not to use condom.

They will say condom feels like plastic inside them, so they request for no condom. So, they will be the one asking for bare-back.

But also need to see situation. I raw all the way in Indonesia and Singapore. But when i was in Cambodia, i cap all the way.

Only raw the head of internal medicine, because i trust that she's clean (since she's the head of a hospital).
Old 16-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
From my own history, usually the girl will be the one asking not to use condom.

They will say condom feels like plastic inside them, so they request for no condom. So, they will be the one asking for bare-back.

But also need to see situation. I raw all the way in Indonesia and Singapore. But when i was in Cambodia, i cap all the way.

Only raw the head of internal medicine, because i trust that she's clean (since she's the head of a hospital).
my experience is usually local girl don’t like to wear condom.
other countries usually prefer condom for the first few times until they are comfortable with you.
Old 16-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
my experience is usually local girl don’t like to wear condom.
other countries usually prefer condom for the first few times until they are comfortable with you.
Yeah but still practice some sensibilities and caution.

Cambodia I cap also kena rash, tears and all sorts of itches.

Indonesia I raw all the way, nothing happened. A bit of Heng suay but unless you willing to pay for treatment, better just cap.

Also making the girl pregnant. Now harder. Old already so cannot cum or cum but it will take a while.

Younger, as long as once the feeling have, have to pull out because my cock will just auto start shooting one. So had a few girls got pregnant even when I withdraw.

Even cum on the ass last time, got a lot, like a lot of cum drip downwards the ass. Then the girl pregnant.
Old 16-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

one of my exes wanted to cum while she was in doggie position. after pumping for 10 minutes she couldn't come. she ordered me to take off the condom so she can cum. she was very horny when she said it. i had to ask her what she wanted and she shouted "take off condom!"

i did it and she came within 3 minutes. i continued pumping her and came inside her at full hilt, pumping all i had deep into her.

that one really played with fire coz she was ovulating (thats why she was very horny) but all the bullets i fired in her missed the target.
Old 16-07-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

A long time ago, I really wanted to raw an ML I was seeing regularly, but each time I bring up the topic she would reject outright.

Our next rendezvous was overseas in her favorite city, I booked a suite in a 5-star hotel for the two of us.

The food was great, the in-room movie menu was good, the atmosphere was electrifying. I told myself, I really want to fuck her raw that night.

Her clit is highly sensitive, so she could tell straightaway if I took out the condom so I needed to be strategic with my move, and make it look like an accident.

I knew from experience that once she cums she will lose control and her cunt will become hyper sensitive. She will also lose interest in sex quite quickly after that, and she will do anything to make me cum as soon as she has finished.

I brought her to near climax with her legs spread wide and I pounded her super hard. I quickly switched to doggie and brought her to an intense climax (this was her favourite position, she always cums hard if I pound her hard from behind while grabbing both her boobs). As she was deep in the throes of orgasm (in doggie position), I pulled out and made a small cut at the tip of my condom with my nails (I cut my nails just before to make them super sharp, hehe), then flipped her over, spread her wide and thrust deep while pulling back on the condom. As my dickhead sprung free of the broken condom I felt that blissful warmth of her cunt juices enveloping my throbbing dickhead and I pumped her hard. I came barely a minute later, exploding deep inside her, my cum flooding her cunt in thick spurts. I swear I saw stars. She was still orgasmic, so all she could do was to pull me deeper inside her. That CIP feeling was heaven on earth.

I had to keep up the pretense, so I told her that I think the condom broke because I pumped her too hard. Surprisingly, she wasn't angry and she really thought it was really an accident. It helped a little, that she just finished her period a few days back. I showed her the broken condom and I told her that I was sorry. I went out later that night to buy the morning after pill.

This happened more than 7 years ago and I still remember the feeling of rawing her and cumming deep inside. I will never forget that feeling of satisfaction seeing my cum drip out of her cunt and onto the bedsheets, her pussy still quivering from the after effects of the orgasm.

Waking up the next day with the smell of dried cum on the sheets made me horny again and since she already took the morning after pill, we fucked raw for the rest of the stay.

Last edited by Penguin23; 18-07-2022 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity and grammar
Old 01-10-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

A few things to do

Secretly pull off got stunner sound, girl will find out
If you secretly push rubber forward to your dick head and push your dick into her push, cap will dislodge naturally and you will enjoy a good time
Old 01-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Dragon2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think TS think too much.
Old 02-10-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2024 View Post
Think TS think too much.
You think so?
Old 18-10-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

This?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1