The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Red Devil loves Creamy
Old 02-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Wonder why only PRC WL give AR, none of the Thai or Viet willing to give AR even offer tips.
I'm not a fan of AR, but i recently accidentally got it from a thai at Jln Molek. She initiated it. Sorry i cannot remember the number and girl, but damn, girl was freaking crazy. Ate my ass and balls and dick as if she was hungry like that. Basically 15 mins of AR and BBBJ. Fucking crazy girl. Quite young too. Probably got abused so much she is just numb now. For eating ass, she was crazy enthusiastic, more than other WLs doing normal sex, nothing like the tame shit you see even in JAV. Short girl with fake B cup.

Really a bit siao lang that one.

Quite a nasty girl too, after we were done she just rinse her mouth only. Don't let her kiss you lol.

I believe is the 2nd house nearest to the petrol station because it was late and i wanted it done fast. Lets just say i feel abit guilty only paying $60. (might be 50, can't remember).
Old 02-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Wonder why only PRC WL give AR, none of the Thai or Viet willing to give AR even offer tips.
those WL from GL, had previous trade in china where they call it "one dragon service" 毒龙钻...and they used to it...bcos it is in the package...and they need to do it for customer...rightfully AR is not just licking your asshole.. but also penetrate the tongue into the asshole....
Old 02-10-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
WOW!!
Isn't it pain when she fiercefully 'eat' your balls? Or am I the only one having sensitive balls here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
I'm not a fan of AR, but i recently accidentally got it from a thai at Jln Molek. She initiated it. Sorry i cannot remember the number and girl, but damn, girl was freaking crazy. Ate my ass and balls and dick as if she was hungry like that. Basically 15 mins of AR and BBBJ. Fucking crazy girl. Quite young too. Probably got abused so much she is just numb now. For eating ass, she was crazy enthusiastic, more than other WLs doing normal sex, nothing like the tame shit you see even in JAV. Short girl with fake B cup.

Quite a nasty girl too, after we were done she just rinse her mouth only. Don't let her kiss you lol.

I believe is the 2nd house nearest to the petrol station because it was late and i wanted it done fast. Lets just say i feel abit guilty only paying $60. (might be 50, can't remember).
Old 02-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
those WL from GL, had previous trade in china where they call it "one dragon service" 毒龙钻...and they used to it...bcos it is in the package...and they need to do it for customer...rightfully AR is not just licking your asshole.. but also penetrate the tongue into the asshole....
I can't take that penetrating one lol, even for just the rims when WL harden her tongue ... Soft licking is ok.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
WOW!!
Isn't it pain when she fiercefully 'eat' your balls? Or am I the only one having sensitive balls here?
I think depends on individual WL. there are times when she sucked too hard and I screamed. There are times when the suction was sensual and felt good. You can tell her not to such so hard, or else you will suck her nipples hard later
Old 02-10-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Red Devil loves Creamy
Fettuccine Alfredo my favourite
Old 02-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post

2nd hse nearest to petrol station is jm8 cat 50
Old 02-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Fettuccine Alfredo my favourite
me old man can't take high cholesterol creamy stuff

butter and cheese

Ultra cream of cream
Old 03-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
hovowi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there are, but need to find a good one not so easy
Old 03-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If AR understandable if you don't wanna taste your own shit, but BBBJ I think still ok lah, since its your own cock anyway and easier to clean than the ass ... I think Mandy washes your ass quite thoroughly ...

Even during shower and before your BBBJ and AR, she maybe already done it with other customers.
Have fun tasting each other’s cock and asshole
Old 03-10-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
guess LuLu worried about covid cum monkey
I told her missing chemistry, she asked me what chemistry? I said French, can dont give bbj, but french is a must, she said next time see how
Old 03-10-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I told her missing chemistry, she asked me what chemistry? I said French, can dont give bbj, but french is a must, she said next time see how
some of them need warm up first

during bonking some will open up

but some spoke Tamil instead of French

PRC culture is sell sex not soul

they still believe lips for 爱人
Old 03-10-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
some of them need warm up first

during bonking some will open up

but some spoke Tamil instead of French

PRC culture is sell sex not soul

they still believe lips for 爱人
Ya .. but i love her nipple. Eraser shape.
Maybe she needs experience bro to train her
Old 03-10-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Ya .. but i love her nipple. Eraser shape.
Maybe she needs experience bro to train her
next time see how

hint dropped already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1