The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Story: Dailo of the Ring

Helloooo! My name is Jessica Ting Jia Wen, and I am a sex slave. Oh you know, a jizz-sock. A fuck-doll. Master’s convenient cum-rag. An eager receptacle for his righteous release. I am an efficient, sufficient, and proficient tool for servicing his sexual needs. I am a toy for his amusement, an object for his gratification, a stewardess of his satisfaction, forever available at his whim and pleasure. My master’s well-being and approval is my utmost priority. His word is the pulse of my heart. His purpose is the light of my life. I just love him so muchhh!

And to think I had no idea that such a wonderful existence was possible until recently. Believe it or not, just barely two weeks ago, I was just another 17-year-old secondary student prepping for the inevitable dog race down the road like so many of my peers. I studied hard and played at least as hard. I had many great friends, a loving and cherishing long-term boyfriend, and a dream to go to uni and ultimately become a successful enterprising woman like my mum. I truly believed that I was living a happy and purposeful life back then. Looking back now, I can honestly say I am quite embarrassed with my foolish naivety.

I remember the day it all started.

I was a school prefect and I was doing my usual rounds at the end of the recess period. From my experience, a lot of students tend to sneak off after recess on Fridays to jump-start their weekend, particularly around H-block which hosts only unused classrooms and have basically been converted into storage units for the school’s surplus furniture and supplies. They were also natural dens for unsavory characters like delinquents and glue sniffers.

I had completed my rounds and was about to return to class when I noticed a familiar figure marching across the yard between the school buildings, heading directly towards block H. It was my little brother, Alvin.

Alvin is fifteen years old this year and is in secondary 3 in my school. However the classes for his form are located on the other side of our school. He shouldn’t have a reason to wander around here, especially since recess is ending.

My thoughts immediately converged on the obvious conclusion. It had to be Jason again.

Jason Kong is the latest poster-boy for hooliganism in our school. He’s the typical bully. A thug who takes pleasure in demeaning others. He is sixteen years old, one year my junior and slightly older than Alvin. I didn’t even suspect that my little brother was being bullied until about a month ago. Alvin never even breathed a word about it.

I only found out when another prefect found Alvin hiding in the male restroom the other day. He was naked and his clothes were in a corner soaked in piss. When we got home, I demanded that Alvin spill the beans. Eventually, he reluctantly let me know that Jason and his gang of misfits had been terrorizing the lower form students.

I was livid. I reported Jason to the school’s disciplinary committee, but then Jason denied it to my face in front of the teachers. It became Alvin’s word against his with no real proof of the deed done. It would have helped if other victims spoke up, but everyone else was afraid to death. Even Alvin was convinced that Jason was going to get back at him for spilling the beans and he begged my parents to let him change schools.

Alvin was right of course. In the following weeks, Alvin was targeted repeatedly with sewage filled water-balloons. Jason always had an alibi when that happened which lead me to believe that he had tasked his lackeys to target Alvin. Again, with no proof that Jason was involved, the useless school administration couldn’t lift a finger.

Seeing no other alternatives, I turned to my boyfriend and my own gang of friends. I may be a school prefect, but honestly, there is no escaping the prevalance of gangsterism in our part of town. It’s kind of an instictive reaction to form your own gang in this school, if only to protect yourself from the more aggressive gangs. Trust me, most of these paikias don’t give a fuck if you are a prefect and will more likely laugh you off if you try to discipline them. If you are in a relevant gang however, they know to tuck their tails between their legs at just a glance.

That asshole, Jason, is a special case. He’s relatively new to the school, having only transferred in the beginning of this year. He has no idea of the power dynamics at play, so he was pretty ignorant on what it means to cross the wrong people.

Well, I decided that it was high time that he learned it the hard way.

As I mentioned, my boyfriend, Seth and I were members of the strongest gang in our school. Our gang leader, Charles, is the son of a real retired gangster who was pretty infamous in these parts, so it kind of gives us loads of credibility to begin with. Most of the other delinquents in this school are just wannabe gangsters. Some probably do low level jobs for the real gangsters in town, like smuggling cigarattes, but on average, they’re just posers. So when it comes to Charles’ gang who has legitimate connections to the underworld beyond our school, well, let’s just say nobody messes with us.

I only needed to voice my displeasure about Jason to my boyfriend Seth one time. The very next day, I heard rumors of a gang scuffle behind the school. Apparently a bunch of senior boys had just put a junior upstart and his wannabe gang down a notch.

The attacks on Alvin stopped immediately after, and Jason made himself so scarce that I thought he had changed schools or something. I truly believed that the bullying was history.

Until now.

I watched my brother, Alvin, cautiously make his way towards H-Block. He looked nervous. Once he dissapeared behind the stairwell, I sighed and proceeded to follow him.

There was no sign of him in the stairwell. I climbed up to the third floor and spied him standing hesitatingly outside one of the unused classrooms down the corridor. There were voices coming from within the classroom, which meant some students were in there cutting class again.

Before I can walk over to Alvin, he seemed to take a deep breath before barging boldly into the classroom.

I walked up to the half opened paned window of the classroom and peered inside. Sure enough, Jason Kong and his lackeys were in there, having a party on the chairs and desks. Besides Jason, there were three other people in the room. I recognized them as Brandon Pui, Francis Loh, and Gerald Ho. The usual assholes.

Jason’s gang used to be a lot bigger, but ever since my boyfriend and gang put him in his place, Jason’s credibility took a big hit. These meagre handful is all that remained of these troublemakers.

The boys leapt to attention when Alvin marched into the classroom. It didn’t look like they were expecting him.

“What you want lar?” Jason snarled, glaring at Alvin warily.

It was a question I wanted answered as well. I put in a lot of effort to get Alvin out of trouble with these guys. Why was my little brother coming back to confront them?

Alvin was breathing hard, he looked like he was having a panic attack. Then he finally spoke.

“Y-you need to ap-pologize,” Alvin stammered.

Jason and the other boys stared at Alvin. A look of amusement crept across their face. Then they howled with laughter.

“To you?” Jason said. “Please lar. You’re just a damn pussy wei. Every little thing just run to your big sister one. Just because she’s some bigshot’s whore, doesn’t make you a hero okay?”

A dark veil of rage seemed to come over Alvin’s face. “Apologize to me now,” he said, “O-or I will take my revenge.”

Jason smirked and took a step towards Alvin. My brother seemed to loose his nerve for a second and backed away. Jason laughed. “Ei, pussyboy. You don’t so cocky can ah? You know I’m just biding my time right? Next year your sister and his idiot boyfriend will graduate and they won’t be here to protect you liao. But I will still be here,” he said darkly, “And so will you.”

Alvin gulped. “Y-you leave me no choice then,” he said.

Jason rolled his eyes. Then he advanced on Alvin, looking ready to clobber him to mush. I knew I had to step in.

But before I could take a step towards the door, Alvin pushed his hands into his uniform trousers and pulled out something. I couldn’t see what it was initially, but Alvin then held it up towards Jason as if warding off a vampire with a crucifix.

Except the thing in his hand wasn’t a cross. It was a black ring.

Jason stopped and raised an eyebrow. “Wah? You’re trying to propose to me, is it?” He asked.

The other boys cackled with laughter.

Alvin flushed angrily. “No!” He said. He then slipped the ring onto his middle finger. Alvin was quite small and skinny and I could see that the ring was a loose fit. He had to clench his fist to keep it on his finger.

Jason and his gang continued staring at Alvin in amusement.

Alvin lowered his hand to his side with his fists still clenched. “A-all of you! Line up in a row!” he said, raising his voice.

All of a sudden, the four delinquent boys leapt to their feet and arranged themselves into a neat row, standing stiff like toy soldiers, facing Alvin’s direction. An expression of utter bewilderment formed on their faces.

“W-what the...” Jason said.

Alvin cracked a nervous smile. “All of you drop down and do 10 pushups,” he said.

Like a choreographed troupe, the four bullies got down on the dusty tiled floor and did 10 uneven pushups. Then they resumed standing position, with red puffy faces.

“Do you get it now?” Alvin asked, “You’re my bitches now. You will do anything I want.”

“You fucker...” Jason said, “What the hell?”

“Serves you right,” Alvin said vindictively. “I should order you all to jump out of the window for what you guys did.”

The boys’ faces went pale.

“But for now,” Alvin said, “I want you to kneel!”

The four boys complied and got on their knees.

“Apologize for what you did to me!”

A babble of apologies broke out as each bully apologized in their own words.

“See! Not so hard right?” Alvin said, smiling triumphantly.

I didn’t understand what was happening, but I decided I had to intervene. I proceeded to enter via the classroom door. “Alvin! What are you doing?” I asked.

Alvin turned around in shock. “Jie!” he said with surprise.

At that moment his fist relaxed and the black ring slipped from his middle finger.

The instant the ring slipped off Alvin’s finger, the hold on the four boys seemed to evaporate and they slumped forwards where they knelt.

The ring hit the floor with a clink and bounced once before rolling away on the ground...

…all the way up to Jason’s knees.

Alvin realized too late that he had lost the ring. He turned around to see Jason pick it up.

“Nooooo! Give it back!” Alvin said, rushing towards Jason.

Jason looked a little stunned but he effortlessly shoved Alvin back with one hand before slipping the ring onto his ring finger. His hands were larger, and it seemed a rather tight fit, but he managed to push it down past his knuckle.

Jason then stood up.

Alvin scrambled to his feet and looked ready to lunge at Jason again.

“Don’t move,” Jason commanded him.

Alvin froze awkwardly.

“Kneel,” Jason said.

Alvin lowered himself to his knees with the look of utter horror on his face.

“Holy shit!” Jason said. “What the fuck, is this real? What is this ring? Am I dreaming?”

“Hey, stop that,” I said. “Let my brother go.”

Jason glanced up at me and smiled an evil smile.

It suddenly dawned on me that I’ve made a grave mistake.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
Old 02-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Dailo of the Ring

At this point, you may start to symphatize with me, but honestly, don’t bother. Sure, it was terrifying at first, but trust me, what Jason did to me next was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

The moment Jason looked at me after ordering my little brother to his knees was when I came to full realization of the gravity of the situation. It’s the ring! Somehow it can control people!

“Jessica, come here,” Jason ordered.

My body moved. Before I could even wrap my head around what I was doing, I was already standing before Jason. I looked at him, confused and terrified.

Grinning, he placed his hand on my chest.

Gasping, I reacted by slapping him.

Jason scowled. “Stand fucking still,” he said.

I complied. Or rather, my body did.

“Oh God, please don’t do this,” I said as I realized the extent of what Jason could now do.

“Do what? This?” Jason said coyly as he placed his hand on my chest again.

I tried to squirm, but my body wasn’t responding to my mind at all. I felt Jason grope by chest.

“Noooo! Let her go!” Alvin wailed. He was literally in tears at this point.

“You little shit,” Jason said. “Seriously, where did you find this ring?”

Alvin looked away.

“Tell me where you found this ring,” Jason ordered with more steel in his voice. He clenched his fist willfully.

“I-I bought it. F-from a guy.” Alvin said.

“What guy?”

“A guy I met at the park.”

“You met a guy at the park who sold you a ring for no reason?” Jason asked with disbelief.

“Yes. He said it would solve all my problems.”

“What the fuck? Who would sell something like this?” Jason asked.

Alvin didn’t answer, or rather, he looked like he couldn’t. He didn’t know.

The other three boys had gotten to their feet and started brushing themselves off.

“Holy fuck man. What’s that ring? Power sia,” Gerald said.

Jason admired the black band on his right hand finger. “This...” he said, “Well, this is our key.”

“Huh? Key for what?” Brandon asked while glaring at Alvin.

Jason cracked an evil grin. “Key for us to get back on top,” he said, “And even more, for us to be kings of this school,” he said.

The three lackeys exchanged glances.

“Eh bro,” Gerald said. “The three of us stuck with you through thick and thin. Must remember hor?”

“You be king, we be princes lah,” said Brandon.

“So now, what do we do with them?” Francis asked, grinning lecherously. His hand slid behind my butt and coped a feel. “Can we play with her?”

Jason seemed to have a hundred things running through his mind at once, but the evil grin never left his face. “Patience,” he said. “Don’t be like Alvin here, rushing in and then falling flat on his face. Don’t worry, we will play later. For now, I need to experiment with this ring and find out what exactly I am dealing with here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++

To the surprise of the other three boys, Jason dismissed them back to class. Reluctantly, they complied.

“Can’t be to careful,” Jason said once they have left. “Power like this will make me a target.”

“What else are you going to do?” I asked, feeling rather distressed. “Just let us go please!”

“Shush. I’ll get to you soon enough,” Jason said. He pulled up a chair and placed it before me. “Sit down.”

My body immediately complied.

Jason then turned to Alvin who was still kneeling, looking absolutely terrified.

“Please, I’ll do anything. Please,” Alvin said, “Just don’t hurt my jie-jie.”

“Shaddup faggot,” Jason said. “Tell me everything about this ring.”

Alvin again spilled the beans. It seemed like he really didn’t know anything else about the origin of the black ring beyond the fact that a strange middle-aged man had approached him several weeks ago when he was brooding in a park and offered to sell him the solution to all his problems for twenty dollars. Alvin had immediately suspected that it was a scam, but he wanted revenge on Jason. He wanted it badly enough that losing a third of his monthly allowance didn’t seem so bad for a chance, however slight, to get back at his nemesis.

Alvin had spent all the time since that day testing the ring’s powers. Upon Jason’s command, he started talking and passed the knowledge onto Jason. Apparently, the ring powers doesn’t just extend to controlling actions, but people’s mind as well. It could modify people’s memories, beliefs, and their perception of reality, all by issuing direct commands and a conscious decision to use the ring on a person or persons, meaning it won’t work if the user jokingly issued commands without really intending it, or if unrelated people overheard the commands. One needed to address the target directly.

For the next several hours, Jason put Alvin and me through series of physical tests. Jump up and down, march back and forth, that sort of stuff. He was exploring the limits of the ring. In the end, Jason ordered Alvin back to class and used the ring to forbid him to tell anyone anything about the existence of the ring or about what had transpired today.

After that, Jason set to work on me and he proceeded to open my eyes to the truth - that is, there is no greater pleasure than serving at his whim.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 02-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

I truly don’t remember what Jason’s orders to me were. However, I’m well aware that he totally reprogrammed my brain. I could tell. My thoughts have never been clearer. Everything about the world became so simple that I could weep, not only from the joy of enlightenment, but also from remembering what an ignorant fucking bitch I was.

It’s all so simple. The meaning of life, the secret of the soul, the key to happiness, the solution to the mysteries of the universe... All of it equates to just one universal constant: Whatever the fuck Jason wants.

“Hey, slut!” Jason’s voice boomed, sending bolts of pleasure tingling to my core. I looked up to see my God standing before me.

“I allow you to move now.”

I stood up from the chair. “T-thank you, Jason,” I said shyly.

“Fucking slut, when we are alone, you will call me ‘baby’, ‘dear’, ‘darling’, ‘love’, or any other terms of endearment but you will NOT address me by my name!” He said.

My nipples were so stiff that they ached. I yearned for him to touch me.

“Yes... baby,” I panted.

“Are you horny, slut?” Jason asked.

“Very, darling.”

“Good. You want me to fuck you? Huh?”

“I do!” I replied excitedly. The wave of arousal that hit me when Jason suggested that he was going to have sex with me was so intense that it was almost unbearable.

Jason smirked. Seeing him smile filled me with a joy that I’ve never known before.

“Well? What you waiting for?” He said. “You expect my pants to undo itself issit?”

I immediately got on my knees before him. With trembling hands, I unbuckled his belt and trousers. I pulled them down and moaned audibly upon setting my eyes on his fat veiny cock.

I looked up at Jason, biting my lip suggestively as I circled my fingers around his hardening dick. He was was more or less about Seth’s erect length when hard, but he was way thicker. I didn’t care the slightest about dimensions though. Jason’s cock was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

“Feels like you’re experienced leh,” Jason said. “You done it with your boyfriend already right?”

“Y-yes,” I said breathlessly. Slowly, I began to kiss the sides of Jason’s hard cock, eagerly running my hot little tongue alongside his girthy shaft.

“Slut! I knew it. You were his whore. Well, never-mind. You’re whose whore now?”

“Yours baby,” I gushed. “Please darling, may I suck you?”

“That’s a good girl,” Jason replied, making me glow with happiness. “Go ahead.”

I proceeded to give Jason a blowjob the way I always lovingly did for my boyfriend. After about five minutes, Jason groaned and placed his hand on my head. His cock pulsed and I soon felt his rich salty cum bathe the interior of my mouth.

I almost fainted with joy from the privilege of taking Jason’s seed in me. I felt like the luckiest girl alive. I gulped it all down and milked his cock for every last bit of his cum, fearful of missing out on even one delicious drop of his divine nectar.

“Holy shit Jess,” Jason groaned, red-faced and panting. “You’re so good at this!”

I moaned with a mouthful of his cock in reply. I love it when he praises me.

“You better not do this for anyone else, you hear? Especially not your fuckwad of a boyfriend of yours. Not anymore. All your holes are mine. Understand?”

I slipped his softening cock out of my mouth. “Yes baby,” I replied, heaving excitedly.

“Good. Now get me hard again. Then I’m going to fuck you hard. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to punish your pussy.”

I nearly came on the spot when he said that. With renewed purpose, I eagerly licked and sucked Jason off.

Jason closed his eyes and opened his mouth in a look of ecstasy. “Yesss Jess… Suck that dick. Suck it like the slut that you are,” he moaned.

“Mmmmmmhh,” I moaned back, my body growing ridiculously hot.

Within five minutes, Jason was once again at full mast.

“Mmmppphh, baby, you’re so hard now,” I moaned.

“Bend over the desk. And raise your ass,” my precious master ordered.

I complied while taking the initiative to pull up my uniform skirt.

Jason positioned himself behind me. I felt him roughly yank the soaked crotch of my cotton panties to one side. Jason whistled at the sight of my pink pussy which I had kept smooth shaven for Seth.

“You are damn fine la, Jess,” Jason said, making me tingle again with joy.

The moment I felt his cock touch my pussy, I gasped and shook all over.

Then Jason promptly entered me and my world Immediately went white.

There really is such a thing as too good. Toooo Gooood.

“Uhhhhh!” I groaned and shivered deliciously, “Ahhhh baby! Oh my godddd!”

Like he promised, Jason fucked me hard. He grasped my hips and proceeded to pound my tight pink twat relentlessly like the cheap toy that I am.

“Ughhh… anhhhh… ahhhhh… oh yesss!” I moaned deliriously while orgasm after orgasm wrecked my body from head to toes.

In mid fuck, Jason grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back so that I arched my back and gaped while he relentlessly kept stuffing my quivering, stretched cunt full of his godly cock.

I lost count of how many times I came. Hell, it would be a feat for me to even to count to three throughout the ordeal. My mind was hardly in any state to deal with numbers. It was just saturated with pure animalistic pleasure and divine joy.

Jason finished the rough hardcore session by infusing my tamed pussy with a voluminous load of his thick, hot, boy-cum, just dumping it all raw deep inside my shaved pussy it like he owns it.

Which he does, of course. He totally owns it.

Wheezing, Jason collapsed on top of me from behind and we heaved for air while shaking uncontrollably from the adrenaline.

Time was lost to me, but eventually, Jason pulled his magnificent cock out of my very happy cum-filled pussy. “Get up Jess. School’s almost over,” he grunted.

I pushed myself up and stood up on wobbly legs. Bashfully, I turned around to face Jason.

Jason was staring at my inflamed, red pussy. I felt his cum start to leak. Instinctively, I clamped my thighs together.

Jason flashed me another smirk. “Make sure you kaodim birth control yourself okay?”

“Y-yes darling...” I panted, delirious from the post-orgasmic bliss and the feeling of his hot seed seeping from my pussy.

“Hehheh,” Jason suddenly grinned. He bent close and whispered in my ear. “This is what you do next...”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 02-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

I arrived back in class and made up a lie about being held up on prefect duty. The teacher didn’t suspect a thing. I was known to be an upstanding student after all.

After school, I joined Alvin at the bus stop outside the gate to take the public bus home as usual. Alvin looked severely worried. He looked like he was going to cry when he saw me.

“Jie, what happened? D-did he hurt you?” Alvin asked.

I shook my head. “Don’t worry didi. It is settled,” I said.

Alvin looked relieved. “I’m so sorry,” he said. “I was so careless.”

I patted my little brother on the head. “It’s done. It’s okay. I’m fine, really.”

“W-what happened? The ring! What about the ring?”

“I’ll tell you later. The bus is here.”

Sure enough, our bus rolled up.

We lined up and got on board. I picked the corner seat at the back row of the bus away from the other passengers. Alvin joined me.

Once the doors were closed and the bus pulled back onto the road, I put my arm around Alvin and pulled him close against me.

“Hey di, do you want to know how I settled things with Jason?” I whispered into my brother’s ear.

Alvin looked at me, confused.

With my other hand, I pulled up the hem of my uniform skirt, uncovering my soaked panties. I could feel Alvin tense. Making sure that he was watching, I pulled my panties aside, baring my smooth puffy vagina.

“Jie... W-what are you...”

I reached out and took Alvin’s right hand, and then placed it on my heated, smooth-shaven mound. Alvin gasped. I guided his hand to rub along my slit, then held up his fingers to show him the warm, sticky, smudge of cum he had scooped up.

Alvin whimpered.

“That’s Jason’s sperm,” I whispered excitedly into his ear.

Alvin’s hand was trembling. He looked on the verge of tears again.

“That’s how we’re settling things. From now on, your bully Jason is gonna dump plenty of his sperm into jie-jie every single day,” I said.

“N-no... h-he can’t...” Alvin whimpered.

“Yes he can and he will. Remember. This is all your fault.”

Alvin choked on a sob.

I pulled my little brother’s fingers into my mouth and sucked off Jason’s precious cum. “You ah,” I said, “I already settled Jason for you and stopped him from bullying you. Why did you have to go instigate him again?”

“I-I’m sowrrrhy...” Alvin said, tears running down his cheeks.

“See what happens when you try to be a hero? Jie-jie ends up being your bully’s cumrag. You know what a cumrag is right? That means I’m like a cheap piece of cloth which is only good for soaking up Jason’s sperm. All of it. Any time Jason wants to shoot his sperm he will use me to receive it. I am like his favourite fapcloth for cleaning him off liao.”

“Noooo... uhuhuu... I’m sorry!”

“Sorry? Now only sorry where got use? Jie-jie already a cumrag lor. Be sure to apologize to Jason properly when you see him again. Okay?”

“N-no! I don’t wanna. Why?”

I sighed and used my little brother’s hand to scoop up more of Jason’s cum which liberally leaked from my pussy. “Because this is all your fault what. Jie-jie will be doing all she can to make up for your mistake by letting Jason fuck and cum in me whenever he wants. You must do your part too.” I resumed sucking Alvin’s cum-coated fingers.

I remembered what Jason had instructed earlier and glanced down. Sure enough, Alvin had a stiffy.

“Ei, you really terrible la. You get aroused by your own jie-jie ah?” I asked.

Alvin shook his head in horror.

Smirking, I sat up and adjusted my panties and my skirt to look respectable again. Then I placed my hand on top Alvin’s little boner.

“Liar,” I said. “Your little kuku so hard right now. Are you seriously getting aroused by this? First you pick a fight you can’t win. Then you cause your jie-jie to become your bully’s cock-holster. And now you get all aroused about it? What’s wrong with you?”

“N-no... no jie... please...” Alvin groaned as I rubbed his boner.

“Did you plan all of this just to lure me into a trap to get raped?”

“Nooo... I never....”

“Why are you so hard then?”

“I dunno... I dunno!”

“Is it that exciting? Knowing that your enemy gets to have sex with your jie-jie any time he wants? You know that tomorrow onwards, he’s going to stick his big fat lanjiao inside me, fuck me silly, and keep sperming my cunny like crazy right? He’s probably going to end up getting me pregnant.”

Alvin groaned. “Jie.... jie.., ahhhh...” His hips suddenly jerked and he clutched his schoolbag fiercely like his life depended on it.

I kept rubbing his softening bulge, feeling the wet spot spread on his uniform trousers.

“Don’t be a sore loser didi,” I whispered to Alvin as I squeezed his diminished bulge. “You tried to fight back and you lost. It really can’t be helped though, since Jason is so much better than you. Next time don’t bother standing up for yourself, you’ll only make things worse. For now, you’ll just have to let him keep me as his prize and make sure to be humble in front of him. Just do everything he says, okay? He owns you. He owns us.”

Red faced and winded, Alvin didn’t answer. I smirked and petted him on his head affectionately.

After that, I straightened back up and kept smiling as I watch the city pass me by outside the window. I can’t wait to tell my master that I’ve completed the first task he had entrusted upon me. I’m pretty sure there will be plenty more to come in the future.

Seriously, gosh! I can’t wait!
Old 02-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

first camper reporting!
Old 02-10-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another story from TS Depraved.. waiting for more updates
Old 02-10-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good start TS. Camping here too!
Old 03-10-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
ralantlass1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent...
Old 03-10-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8276 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Me too camping here.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice start
Old 03-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Camping. I'm hooked.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
metaverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with pictures. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
EzioAssassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 04-10-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 19
kotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1