The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U better be sure she is a 100% F
Thanks for the reminder my good friend ...don't worry, I will be careful...worse come to the worst, I will run for my life ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Yeah, only have time for a short one

On another occasion, I remember Annie wearing a white crop top () without a bra but with nipple tape because you can make out the entire shape and color of her boobs (without the nipple and areola). This time her boobs doesn't jiggle, they just swing().

Same drill, she talks to the ID and workers, constantly swinging her boobs from her body movements. It doesn't come as a surprise when gazes are just locked onto Annie's chest. If you're close enough, you can probably make out the lighter shade of skin color on her boobs (she's pretty tanned from sports).

She also occasionally appear in worn out denim shorts () which allows you a peek into her pelvis but I haven't seen her gone commando yet maybe because of the full bush she keeps. Nevertheless, it keeps the ID and workers on their toes all the time (can't imagine getting a hard on all the time when Annie's there).

At this point, I'm not sure if she did it on purpose or just the way she is from all the experiences abroad.

Ran out of time, will continue another time.
Alright, coming back to the naughty side of Annie.

A week has flown by while Eric was overseas. I can sense Annie is very comfortable around me by now from the way she dress and talk. There was a cool rainy evening where we sat by the couch and was having a nice chat but out of nowhere the topic switched to some of the naughty things she has done in her younger days.

I was listening intensively on her experiences on nude beaches. She made me promise not to tell Eric about it because that was before she knew him and he isn't aware of her naughty side. Apparently, she wasn't new to nudity (I thought so too) but it was still interesting to hear it from her directly.

Annie started going to nude beaches with her university mates. I remember this part where she said it was daunting at first going nude especially in front of people she knew. So she started going topless first and gradually picked up courage to go full nude. It was pretty embarrassing at first because she was the only Asian among her mates but it was so natural for locals to go nude and that eventually allowed her to pick up the courage to do the same.

I wasn't thinking straight when I popped the question if they went nude with a bush or not. However, Annie swiftly said that she has done both (it was fun to see the reaction) but most of her mates were clean shaven. Their boobs were also larger so she felt at least the attention's not going to be on her. She went on to add there were times where people were just more focused on her because she's an Asian and it kind of turns her on.

She was smiling cheekily and told me it was pretty exciting after she got used to it. However, she hasn't done that after knowing Eric. My mind was still sorting what Annie said when she interrupted with an idea. She was going to need my help in staging some accidental wardrobe malfunction in front of the workers.

The first thing I did was trying to talk Annie out of it because I wasn't sure if that was a good idea (partly because of Eric too). However Annie was so enthusiastic about the idea that nothing I said was going to change her mind. So in the end, I got her to compromise not to endanger herself in anyway (and of course keep it a secret between us).

Got to go now, I'll follow up as soon as I can. Meanwhile, do share your experiences.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
biaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share bro taegukgi. Wonder how much Annie is going to show during her accidental wardrobe malfunction hehe
Old 30-09-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U better be sure she is a 100% F
Old 30-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

A week has flown by while Eric was overseas. I can sense Annie is very comfortable around me by now from the way she dress and talk. There was a cool rainy evening where we sat by the couch and was having a nice chat but out of nowhere the topic switched to some of the naughty things she has done in her younger days.

I was listening intensively on her experiences on nude beaches. She made me promise not to tell Eric about it because that was before she knew him and he isn't aware of her naughty side. Apparently, she wasn't new to nudity (I thought so too) but it was still interesting to hear it from her directly.

Annie started going to nude beaches with her university mates. I remember this part where she said it was daunting at first going nude especially in front of people she knew. So she started going topless first and gradually picked up courage to go full nude. It was pretty embarrassing at first because she was the only Asian among her mates but it was so natural for locals to go nude and that eventually allowed her to pick up the courage to do the same.

I wasn't thinking straight when I popped the question if they went nude with a bush or not. However, Annie swiftly said that she has done both (it was fun to see the reaction) but most of her mates were clean shaven. Their boobs were also larger so she felt at least the attention's not going to be on her. She went on to add there were times where people were just more focused on her because she's an Asian and it kind of turns her on.

She was smiling cheekily and told me it was pretty exciting after she got used to it. However, she hasn't done that after knowing Eric. My mind was still sorting what Annie said when she interrupted with an idea. She was going to need my help in staging some accidental wardrobe malfunction in front of the workers.

The first thing I did was trying to talk Annie out of it because I wasn't sure if that was a good idea (partly because of Eric too). However Annie was so enthusiastic about the idea that nothing I said was going to change her mind. So in the end, I got her to compromise not to endanger herself in anyway (and of course keep it a secret between us).

Got to go now, I'll follow up as soon as I can. Meanwhile, do share your experiences.
Wow i guess soon the workers going to be very excited.
Old 30-09-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverkanabefore View Post
In my previous company, used to work with a colleague who usually dresses quite modestly.

On certain days she would wear dresses that are slightly looser on top of her chest area.

First time I noticed was as I went over to her desk to discuss something. As she was explaining on her computer in front of her, I peered down and noticed her cleavage and downblouse as I was standing right next to her.

I instantly got a hard on as I struggled to pay attention to her screen and listening at the same time. She was not particularly busty but the top of her bra was visible as they cupped her perky tits.

After that occasion, I went over more often and pretended to have questions to ask, which she was happy to oblige to answer. So whenever she wore similar dresses, I would take ever chance I can to go over for our “discussions”.
There's always a little devil that's staying in us. When a particular colleague who's always modest, occasionally wear a top that's loose or a dress that's a little more flair or short, she might get more male colleagues start to hover around her.. Unless she's fat and ugly, otherwise, she will get some extra attention.
Old 30-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Confirm excited! Can't wait for the next update
Old 02-10-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by biaggo View Post
Very nice share bro taegukgi. Wonder how much Annie is going to show during her accidental wardrobe malfunction hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerRamos View Post
Confirm excited! Can't wait for the next update
Pretty busy weekend for me but If I have some time, I'll try to post something soon.

The scene stays in your mind and after some time turns to a nice memory.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just continue with a fast one, really not much time.

Annie wanted to start with something mild and depending on the outcome, she might go bolder next time. She disappeared into her bedroom for about 15 minutes before popping out with a tablet.

She has a large tablet that we bring around to show (photos) the contractors what we want of the area and Annie was usually the one hanging on to it except she wanted me to have it this time round. The point of the photos is to make sure we have evidence of defects (sometime like a before and after thingy). A typical meeting with the contractors will be going through all the defects identified previously (via the photos) and making sure that spot is good. Annie will then go on to check for defects on a newly completed section so this will go on till everything is done.

I was feeling confused with that arrangement (what am I supposed to do with the tablet?) but Annie (smiling cheekily) sat next to me and requested that I follow what she needed me to do. The first photo was a defect with a chipped floor tile and so was the second except it was shot from another angle and so on. She was just going through what is to be said and all of a sudden the next photo was her topless lying on her back with sun shade glasses and boobs fully exposed, shot at an odd angle sideways (it might harder for the workers to recognize her due to the glasses). Annie told me this was shot by her mate when she first went topless on a beach, the glasses and lower photo quality was intentional.

The next photo (appeared after a few more defects) Annie has put on her bikini top with pokies clearly showing through the fabric, she was standing front facing the camera without her glasses but photo quality remains subpar. This photo is clearly aimed at letting the workers recognize her in the bikini.

The next photo was showing the top half of Annie. She was topless without her glasses facing the camera but the photo quality remains subpar. In this photo, the workers will most likely be drawn to her chest but is unable to fully appreciate the details of her nipple and areola. The shape of her perky boobs will be the highlight. It was in this photo that I realized her left boob was slightly smaller.

The following and last photo is Annie fully naked from top to bottom but she was back facing the camera and showing some side boob. From what I understand, she was changing into her party dress after washing up. This photo is in good quality with the intention of showing off her ass and side boob clearly but not her face and chest. It was in this photo that I realized Annie has pretty nice long legs in proportion to her upper torso and how nice her ass looks like.

While I'm 'accidentally' showing the ID and workers her exposed photos, Annie will pretend to check out the rest of her place (but remain in sight) and my job is also to take note of how the workers behave. After going through a few more rounds, we decided to do it the next day.

It was just 4 photos of her in compromising situations so I kind of remember those. Got to go but remember to stay tune to what happens next.

Last edited by taegukgi; 02-10-2022 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Bad evening at the race track, still raining. Annie's actually with me and she knows about me sharing her story (Eric's got a meeting so he's not with us but he's not into races anyway).

In fact, she was the one reminding me of some details I forgot. I'll continue with the story another time, pretty busy right now.

Last edited by taegukgi; 02-10-2022 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad evening at the race track, still raining. Annie's actually with me and she knows about me sharing her story (Eric's got a meeting so he's not with us but he's not into races anyway).

In fact, she was the one reminding me of some details I forgot. I'll continue with the story another time, pretty busy right now.
wow u r at the F1 races with Annie last night which was a wet night there ! ...Can't wait to read yr story with the notti gal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
qesoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow u r at the F1 races with Annie last night which was a wet night there ! ...Can't wait to read yr story with the notti gal
I guess Annie was wearing something thin and letting her nipples protude
Old 03-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I was at the track yesterday too!! At Twenty3 suites.. huge mistake to wear a yellow dress tho.. went brakes too so I used nipple stickers.. I walked to zone 1 stage.. and then halfway through it started pouring like crazy!! I sheltered w an Ang moh under the grandstand seats and waited for abit and then ran back to Twenty3 under the rain…

When I got into the lounge, then I realised.. my nipple sticker was falling off HAHAHAHA. The rain made it less sticky.. thankfully I managed to get a jacket off a friend and made it through the night!!!

Quote:

Old 03-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I was at the track yesterday too!! At Twenty3 suites.. huge mistake to wear a yellow dress tho.. went brakes too so I used nipple stickers.. I walked to zone 1 stage.. and then halfway through it started pouring like crazy!! I sheltered w an Ang moh under the grandstand seats and waited for abit and then ran back to Twenty3 under the rain…

When I got into the lounge, then I realised.. my nipple sticker was falling off HAHAHAHA. The rain made it less sticky.. thankfully I managed to get a jacket off a friend and made it through the night!!!
It was pouring and yes people were getting wet. Don't worry about a nipple sticker, I caught quite a few without anything underneath.

Did you go watch Westlife on Sat? It was crazy.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qesoi View Post
I guess Annie was wearing something thin and letting her nipples protude
She was quite conservative yesterday but there were plenty of pretty babes around anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1