The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rcsdg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for jolin from club friday

First blood with her on the 18th and rtf twice since then.

OKT: 10/10 - Fast reply with clear instructions.

Looks: 9/10 - very close to posted pic.

Body: 8/10 - Petite, slim with a big ass.

Boobs: natural B cup, long nips

Pussy: Nicely trimmed, pinky red when spreaded open. Pussy is easily wet so no KY required.

BBBJ: 10/10 - She shines here. She will blow for as long as you need.

French: 11/10. DFK. Strong, intense and passionate.

FJ: 9/10 Willing to try all positions.

Attitude: 10/10. sweet GFE!

Overall: I met her before when she came in June. Overall a sweet girl who is willing to try anything. Her main strengths are her GFE and French in my opinion. Really sweet girl.

RTF: Yes, definitely will.

Last edited by rcsdg; 23-09-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a nice 90 mins afternoon session with Nicha of Empire

Booking is smooth sailing with OKT and location at our favourite RLD budget hotel.

Nicha is quite close to the photo posted. Though not a SYT she is nonetheless an attractive lady with nice body shape and very fair skin. Couple with her pleasant personality and service oriented attitudes , I throughly enjoyed my time with her and will definitely RTF several times before she leave

Body - Fair skin, neither Fat nor thin and with two nice Man-made headlamp that I can’t stop touching.
Fencing - yes fluently
BBBJ - she can go on and on till I put a stop for FJ
FJ - I only tried missionary and she has no complaining here despite I took a long while to finish. Can see that she definitely like Sex and no commercial feel.
I will RTF for sure especially with Super promo going on
Old 23-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
valton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BP AXO

Hotel need register for now, aircon spoil, workout perspire, bo bian, gotta tahan wind air con,
Looks same as picture, BP usually picture and real person look same, not heavily edited.

very good english and loves to chat.
Figure good, no tummy fats.
service oriented.
service is really dependent on chemistry with her.
Natural Boobs as advertised.

Downside is hotel location need register and poor air con.
Old 23-09-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Innova from Lust365

Look wise, filter is definitely there, but still acceptable

But service wise , she is good. Can french and BBBJ well even with braces.
Will on music during the whole session to make it relax.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential

Had Linda yesterday on promo.

Make is short with all the ratings she had.

She is welcoming and the sex is amazing. Milf who love sex very much and can take a hard pounding.

Thanks okt galaxy for the prompt and smooth booking. Once again all the gals are awesome.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xiaoboy14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
Wow. Nowadays very efficient. Left a negative but honest fr on yumin from mansion and it got deleted in less than 4 hours.

Long story short. Go ahead and book if u feel $200 is peanuts to u.
Should have listened to this bro advice.

Service was decent but the lady seems mentally checked out, and advertised PSE not there.

Looks definitely not same as pictures provided. BBBJ can go deep but teethy.
Second shot she just wanted to get it over with, maybe because it is late
Overall, 200/2 for her not worth it.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Ping from Galaxy

Looks 9/10 better in person for sure

Body 9/10 solid body with nice jugs n nips

French 9/10 same lost lover when kiss from Start in toliet

Bbbj 9/10 can say one of the good ones

When into the main dish.. She was damn horny when I licked her neck and nips and her pussy alreasy started to wet.. Played her love button outside and she moan non stop and when down to suck my dick fast n furious.. Faster Caps on and fucked her missionary while she hold her boobs hard and looked at me while moaning her way out loud.. She can take hard bonking and climax multiple times.. Massage was good too.. Finish off 2 times on her mouth n on her boobs.. Great session last night
Old 23-09-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fizzy65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

◤Ⅹ⬤Ⅹ⬤◢ Black's review

OKT: Very prompt reply and clear instruction

Looks: 99% like photo but with a slight tan

Body: Perfect boobs for me. Cant help but keep squeezing it and licking it. Cant stop my hands!

BBBJ: Love the way she looks at me when blowing. Keep attacking with her tongue. Something to die for in my opinion.

FJ: Very accommodating to my request. Tried almost all position that I wanted. Should have booked longer ha. She doesn't stop till unload my army and beg for mercy!

Attitude: Very very chatty, love her smile. GFE definite 200%. Those into GFE like me should definitely go for her.

Overall a very nice experience with Black. Her attitude really help break the ice between us and make me feel like a couple. A really sweet and nice girl.

RTF: Definitely without a doubt.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
you are really a loyal support of fb stable.
every girl also visit...
Fb ok la.. One of my regular stables as they operate till late and the price point is good. The other regular ones I go to are also those that open until 3/4am. Remaining stables that close at 12am, I have to squeeze lunchtimes to go which can a bit hard due to work 😕

Also balancing time and resources with the non dome1 bonks.. hehehe. Like recently trying out a new owo to see how far things can go.. just got to 1st base there.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 23-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 4
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yuna from Casanova

Looks: 10/10, she look very much like the photos provided like those hot managers that you want to flirt with.
Body: 10/10, very smooth skin with no tattoos, slight tanned skin like chinese
Boobs: 9/10, super soft pure natural C cups with sensitive nipples. She said natural boobs are better than plastic ones which I highly agree!
Frenching: 9/10, lots of tongue fighting and occasional strong sucking of tongue
Painting: 10/10, very sensitive small pussy that taste sweet from her natural juice. No smell and cleanly shaved.
BBBJ: 10/10, lots of saliva and able to give both hard and soft ones. Love the way how she DT and use her soft tongue to swirl around my shaft. Super shiok!
FJ: 10/10, this is the best part!!! We both got so horny that she got so wet and don’t even need KY. Her moans sound so good and we kept talking dirty. She can take hard poundings easily. Writing this portion makes me hard again just by thinking about our time together. One of the best bonks recently.
GFE: 20/10, ultimate pleaser and super accommodating to my request.
RTF: 20/10, without a doubt
Old 23-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

FR
Innova (Lust365)

OKT: 9/10, prompt and responsive to questions. Previously 3 times no luck to support him, especially wanted to book lancer (she stopped working).

Looks: 8.5/10, Typical Thai tan. Face features as per photo. But do discount 15-20%, of the Meitu whitening filter. But she is definitely pretty. Will not reject, if I see her in club, I would have eyes on her. Would have her a 9/10, but with Hyejin (A1) high bar standard, I have to reduce to 8.5/10.

She has very plain makeup, but face is pretty to begin with.
She said if put too much makeup, does not match the colour of your body. Haha.

Boob: 8.5/10, good size, enhanced. good to squeeze but not like fully soft. But can play, no complaint.

Body: 9/10, slim, no fats, smooth skin to touch.

Gfe: 10/10, always smiling to please you.

Kissing : 9/10, French with tongue fight. Good I like.

Bbbj: 10/10, she really can blow my didi to rock hard, first time I decided to release my first shot CIM. Non-stop gagging, I use both hands to guide and push her head down, she follows suit, no complaints.

Based on this, I’m pretty sure she is older than advertised.
I like to believe that if really young and SYT, will not have such “skills”. Haha, but I could be wrong la.

FJ: 9/10, ok to do many positions and easily wet. She initially wanted to put KY, I told her I don’t like. She ok to skip.

Comm:8/10, speak basic broken english, no need Google translate type. Told me next door Camry English is better, but she is prettier.

RTF: possible and it is really easy to have chemistry for me.

She said she was doing massage in BKK.
Her massage not bad. So got free decent more-than piano massage inbetween 2 shots.

Like it that she plays music in the background. =)
This small touch remind me of Cartoon (Empire).

If you looking for slim, more natural beauty with sharp pretty face features + good BBBJ skills, can consider her.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

◤Ⅹ⬤Ⅹ⬤◢ Black's review

Body: Perfect boobs for me. Cant help but keep squeezing it and licking it. Cant stop my hands!

BBBJ: Love the way she looks at me when blowing. Keep attacking with her tongue. Something to die for in my opinion.

FJ: Very accommodating to my request. Tried almost all position that I wanted. Should have booked longer ha. She doesn't stop till unload my army and beg for mercy!

Attitude: Very very chatty, love her smile. GFE definite 200%. Those into GFE like me should definitely go for her.

Overall a very nice experience very Black. Her attitude really help break the ice between us and make me feel like a couple. A really sweet and nice girl.

Old 23-09-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

◤Ⅹ⬤Ⅹ⬤◢ Black review

Overall a very nice experience very Black. Her attitude really help break the ice between us and make me feel like a couple. A really sweet and nice girl.

Old 23-09-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Fb ok la.. One of my regular stables as they operate till late and the price point is good. The other regular ones I go to are also those that open until 3/4am. Remaining stables that close at 12am, I have to squeeze lunchtimes to go which can a bit hard due to work 😕

Also balancing time and resources with the non dome1 bonks.. hehehe. Like recently trying out a new owo to see how far things can go.. just got to 1st base there.
so late visit the girls they not slpy meh? just curious...
Old 23-09-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Mimi TheRegentLust

Looks : confirmed identical to her photos - SYT type

Body : No tummy and fats spotted. slim, skinny and petite

Boobs : Natural B soft with Hypersensitive nipples

Frenching : Intense tongue action from her

Bbbj: She was really a killer in this. She effort and time in the bathroom polish my little bro and teasing it. I think this is the first time that my little bro receivedsuch thorough cleaning. Then she proceeded to give me a short bbbj in the shower. She seems like she loves eating balls and dicks.
On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking myballs, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for mylittle bro. What a treat! Had to stop her before I couldn’t stop myself from unloading in her mouth

FJ : trimmed pussy, very very tight and shallow thus feels good on your gugu bird. She’s also quite into it when we make love so it was quite enjoyable. Pulled her up and told her she made me so horny I need to shove my dick in her right at that moment. She spread her wide and raised her hips and arched her back.Banging her was the only thing in my mind. Pushed into her and her drenched pussy was so hot before i unload inside condom.

Overall: Fucking her is like fucking a young gal. It really a fantasy. She know how to service a man. Nice session.

Very friendly and good attitude.

Thanks bro SK for for arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1