The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 15-12-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher View Post
eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.
If you see her in real person and compare the pictures..there's a difference. Thats what I meant by her real pics.

Try her and you will know I mean.
Old 15-12-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Does anyone has any fresh FRs for Naomi? Able to PM?

Miss going to Japan so having a Japanese FL here sounds tempting.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
matzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think he meant the studio pics vs the "live" pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiotkh View Post
If you see her in real person and compare the pictures..there's a difference. Thats what I meant by her real pics.

Try her and you will know I mean.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

I think anyone who thinks any woman would release non-altered images in the world of meitu has been living up a mountain for the last 5 years.

Every lady in this business touches up their photos to make them more attractive. Go to some of the PRC FL websites and you'd think all of them are walking around with massive boob jobs.

Then there's the issue of people trying to sabo the ladies by sending their pics to AV, news sites, etc.

VP bro doesn't own a photo studio, so he has to rely on the ladies to send him their pics, and some are obviously very amateurishly touched up, but when he states Lyo or Zo are 22 year old spinners, you know they are, not 40-year old fat ladies masquerading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher View Post
eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.
Old 16-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Does anyone has any fresh FRs for Naomi? Able to PM?

Miss going to Japan so having a Japanese FL here sounds tempting.
Didnt manage to meet her this trip.

She seems to be leaving soon. If you wants to try, better act fast.
Old 18-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!
Old 19-12-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Bali a few days ago,

Looks 8/10, short cute and has a very nice smile. Looks very cute with oversized T-shirt
BBBJ 7/10, hardworking, licked balls and etc
FJ 7/10, was willing to go different positions, and was very reactive

Highly recommend bali for people who like cute girls, she is extremely friendly also, did not feel any times of awkwardness. Would rtf
Old 19-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankasong View Post
So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!
Wah bro your post reminded me of the times i bonk wen wen...rtf 9 times for her, she's just so good. Too bad i dont think she will ever come back to this line again
Old 20-12-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Bros, need your input, do you hang around if you finish early or just leave? Realised I don't use the full hour since I'm done in half hour or so. Last time with thais you can go for 2 shots but the premium ones here all 1 shot.
Old 20-12-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Bros, need your input, do you hang around if you finish early or just leave? Realised I don't use the full hour since I'm done in half hour or so. Last time with thais you can go for 2 shots but the premium ones here all 1 shot.
I like to take time to warm the lady up, so I’m always a full hour.

I reckon it depends on the stable/FL, but never had any issues with VP bro, though I try to be punctual with timing.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Depends on the lady imo...some will ask you to stay and chill around until time is almost up
Old 20-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icebeamz is Cool - loads of Potential

Going to try Aiko today- will report findings.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebeamz View Post
Wait ur report bro
Old 20-12-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnsonbeebs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For verification
Old 23-12-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebeamz View Post
Hows the finding
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1