The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 28-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
raw with ML especially those in a proper MP are quite rare i suppose. I chanced upon 1 ML long ago with people nearby enquired and went. That MP doesn't have any FR online that I can find and surprisingly I got to raw her on the first visit at first she only offered to BJ then I persisted that I only do FJ and she agreed. I was shock at first since she started grinding me and suddenly entered me raw. After the first visit I send 2 of my friend to try other ML in that shop and see what the other ML can offer. unfortunately all the other ML only offered standard HJ. So the subsequent visit both friend booked the ML I raw and both got to raw her as well ��
I shared with 2 bro on SBF 1 of them got to raw her on the first visit as well but 1 didn't
Thou I know that she does raw with everyone possible I still continued to visit her. small head over big head I guess ��
I even went to her place after the last slot before closing for 2nd 3rd round and damn she is wild AF when she can openly moan. She has all these sex toys at home and show me how she pleasure herself

she had already RTC since last year sadly
I believe she is back in sg.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When a random FL let you raw, you think you strike a lottery. Unless there's something so special between you, otherwise, she likely offers to her customers, either all who ask or just selectively.
As for customers who ask for raw, they are also likely to raw most of not all the FL they meet,thinking each is a trophy. Its a matter of time, to contract some form of STD. Afterall, these FL do not go for regular check up, or are only concerned about unwanted pregnancies and do not have much knowledge of STD. At best they will do a visual check on your little Joe to see if there's anything unusual before their BBBJ and FJ.
So, don't be silly and dumb to believe in raw sex with them as striking lottery. STD may not be far away.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i remember a few years back before covid - i used to patronise a ML from PRC located in one of the old shopping malls in the East (beside a hotel) - she run the half-shop space alone

in the begining, she keep insisting she is a sport therapist and had several certificates on display - so no hanky panky .. but because she is one of the few who can do a damn good sexy massage, i go to her quite often.

slowly, the sexy massage will end with a HJ, then BJ then finally FJ.. she will always remind me to come during her last slot (around 9pm) and she will let me in, lock her shop and shut off the lights at the counter and then proceed to the room behind...she will usually give me a good 30 mins of sexy massage and then we will proceed with FJ..

slowly, she will put on sexy lingerie and tease me when she found out i have panty fetish. she enjoys sex as much as me and in several occasion, she only charge me for the massage and nothing else

during massage we will chat about anything - and one day the topic of 3P came about and she ask if i would like to try as her friend (another PRC) is very wild and runs a shop a few units away - her friend is also the one that recommend this shop to her so they are very tight.

i told her i want to try and she told me she will message her and ask.. after 20 mins of her sexy massage, i was hard and she was stroking my rod making me even harder... her phone rang and she left the room to open the door. they chat for a while outside and when she enter, i was pleased.

her friend Wei Wei is prob in her early 40s, she is in her tees and jeans (hermes belt, Versace tee and a Dior bag) - and she quickly get down on her business... turn off the lights outside and she started stripping.. i musy say i was impressed, CK bra and panties (not the usual PRC thick bra and undies you see)

my ML started fondling my rod and weiwei came towards me and started sucking my nipples - she dont kiss so had to change position several times so i can kiss my ML and weiwei will BJ me.

we fucked of course, it was kinky .. she was wild, went on top of me and pull her panties aside and enter me while my ML suck my nipples and kiss me..

we changed a variety of position and finally i came doggy on her and kissing my ML . . she keep saying my load was thick while she clean up

after that we proceed to Joo Chiat for supper - we did it 2 more times before Covid happened... once with her alone and once with both of them again.

both of them disappeared since 2021 - wechat and whatsapp no replies
OMG. Was bo liao surfing and saw this. I think I know which sport therapist. LOL

I think her name is CxxxY and there was another ML that works part time at her shop.

She goes by the name Xxxx Fxx. Fucked her many times in this shop but sadly she went back to China. Waiting for her to return haha

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
OMG. Was bo liao surfing and saw this. I think I know which sport therapist. LOL

I think her name is CxxxY and there was another ML that works part time at her shop.

She goes by the name Xxxx Fxx. Fucked her many times in this shop but sadly she went back to China. Waiting for her to return haha
should be summer and candy.
Old 26-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/euro...gtype=homepage

Next time u wanan do RAW jus remember wat happened to this guy.
Old 26-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Prob is he raw backside with the same kind...

What he had is a 3 in 1 package...2 will go away while one is a permanent bonus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/euro...gtype=homepage

Next time u wanan do RAW jus remember wat happened to this guy.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 2
weirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

What he had is a 3 in 1 package...2 will go away while one is a permanent bonus...

his name will go down in history, in a wrong way.

hope these wont further mutate into super virus from this man.
Old 26-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

raw backside wit guy vs raw pussy girl both puts u at a tremendous amount of risk. Some more tat guy knn alrdy test positive for sphyilis in 2019 still go outside and raw. So he probably gave the other guy syphilis, while the other other guy gave him monkeypox+ HIV. Crazy.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Bukit merah ML
Old 02-10-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 16
KEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to all

Bro any details to PM thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Bukit merah ML
Old 02-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Bukit merah ML
Viet sushi? 2nd time I prep my own helmet. Dangerous sia
Old 02-10-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Gun with Roses from Vietnam Rose
Old 03-10-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually if you grind pussy with your cock? High chance will slip in accidentally.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually if you grind pussy with your cock? High chance will slip in accidentally.
Always slip in
Old 03-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

There's one thing unmistakable about raw sushi. It feels comfortingly warm. No cold latex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1