The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have you secretly pulled off Condom before there were stealthing law?

True. Once I fucked an older girls and excited and talked shit to her along the line how does it feel let younger guy fuck you like a toy.

She felt offended and told her friends. No more aunties to fuck. Damn
Old 22-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.
I've stealthed pretty young girls who insisted on condom use because they were in their unsafe periods and not on the pill.
Loved the feeling of RAW and subsequently creampied most of them!
A few pregnancies....
Old 22-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

If you don’t use from beginning, will they let u fuck
Old 22-10-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
No. Some absolutely refuse capless.
Old 22-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I wonder if broken rubber is considered stealthing? I always bring my own 001. When putting on, i will stretch the tip a lot. 9 out of 10 times, it will break and i will end up having a sextisfied raw session. Most girls that i did it with are okay with it. No fuss, pinch me, some say i have to be responsible, but cheekily.

A very young malay local i did with threw a fuss and kept scolding me. That was my only negative experience.
Old 22-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
Fuckjasonphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Like how your mother will let every guy fuck her raw and accidentally gave birth to you, such a bastard.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I have always wanted to do this but i never allowed myself to do so. If i really wanted raw i would coax and negotiate with the girl till she allows but if she says no then its a no. Apart from unwanted pregnancies, crying out rape and the stealthing law, have to remember that girls have their female friends. If you did something stupid or horrible to them can bet they will share with their friends and you can forget about bedding them.

I always make sure to treat all my bedded girls well and respectfully no matter how the sex was. This would prevent my name from being blacklisted among their girlfriends.
I remembered going for an exchange programme once a few years ago. I went to france a m attended their high school for a two week school programme. Got to know one of the student mentors who was showing us around. Her name was Kaitlyn. She was 18 back then, quite tall, slim with nice boobs. Remembered on the 2nd last day she went drinkinh and was super drunk. I brought her back to her hostel as she could barely stand. Then i felt super horny looking at her. I thought of fondling her parts but since last it was the last night, i wanted something special. I had raw sex with her and came inside her pussy. She barely resisted as she was heavily drunk. Went back sg the next day. Several weeks later got a text from her say she pregnant don't know what to do. I never responded ever since...

From your conquests....
Damn hot!
Old 02-11-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for me,its either raw or use condom for the whole session. but damn my gf friend did it to her twice and cip and each time will apologize saying he cant control. so after the 2nd time she ignore and block his number.
Old 03-11-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
for me,its either raw or use condom for the whole session. but damn my gf friend did it to her twice and cip and each time will apologize saying he cant control. so after the 2nd time she ignore and block his number.
Wa bro, you let your gf friend fuck your gf??
Old 03-11-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
yes bro. she has her fwb and i have too.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
yes bro. she has her fwb and i have too.
So open with each other
Now people really so different... boyfriend letting other guys to fuck their girlfriends knowingly.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doing raw can be dangerous unless is a regular partner. Plus if get the lady pregnant is another troublesome task
Old 04-11-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

believe most guy do like this with their FL
i do similar with sugarbook girl because do not want any accident happen
Old 04-11-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So open with each other
Now people really so different... boyfriend letting other guys to fuck their girlfriends knowingly.
and they sit besides to watch the scene...haha
Old 04-11-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
is normal nowadays, they say is one kind of of fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1