The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: How far can i go Part 2

Another solid session from bro hhlover. Thanks 😊
Old 01-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BertAndErnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How far can i go Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Another solid session from bro hhlover. Thanks 😊
Agreed here too
Old 02-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the conversation in Mandarin!
Old 03-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, thanks for ur update. Wonder if u have also explored her 2nd hole too. hehe
Old 03-10-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

A long Night Part 2
BB: 你喝了酒后,这么厉害。
Me: 还有更厉害的,怕你受不了
BB: 我要.. Arhhh..
Hugging me like a polar bear, i carry her up with my dick still fully insert in her pussy.. moving over to the bed n lay her down.. begin pumping her missionary.. with every thrust can see her facial enjoyment tat she wanted more..
BB: Arhhh.. 不要停.. Arhhh..
Me: Hmmm.. 你好湿.. 太棒了..
Even with the air con.. Both of us was totally sweat from our intense love making.. filling the whole place with Piak Piak Piak sound n her sexy moaning.. from missionary to doggy to cowgirl riding back to missionary..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 好好舒服,Arhhh.. 就是这 hrmm 这样.. 来来了 Arhhh arhh...
Wrapping both her legs around my hips n pushing my dick super deep in her..
Both of us again reach the point of no return, waves after waves of shiver run though our body as we oragsm again..
Totally exhuasted after an almost 2 hours of non stop love making... we jus hug in a spoon position n rest..
Me: 你今晚不回家啦
BB: 不可以啦,明天早上我得送小孩上学。
BB: 但是我可以陪你到三四点才回。
With 3 more hours to go.. we jus hug n fall asleep..
An hours later...
The feeling of a warm tongue licking my dickhead n pee hole was enough to awake my little bro again...
Surp.. Surp.. Surp...
With her lips wrapping my dick, sucking n massage my ball all in one motion.. i got a super hard on again.. signaling her to turn over into 69 position.. giving her clitoris a quick lick, even with my dick fully in her mouth.. she still moan so sexily..
BB: Srhhh.. Arhhh..
Using my tongue to open out her labia lips, slowly lick around her vaginal opening be4 sticking my tongue fully into her vaginal, thrusting in n out tongue fucking her.. in return she increase her pace sucking my whole dick in n out non stop..
Surp.. Surp.. Piak.. Piak.. Surp..
For a good 10mins enjoying each other be4 she began moving downward..
BB: 好痒,我要..
Guiding my dick to her pussy entrance in reverse cowgirl.. with her wetness, my dick jus went in smoothly.. feeling her vaginal clamping onto my hard on while she start riding with both fast n slow pace..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 好硬.. Hrmmm...
Lying backward on top on me.. she turn her head as our tongue meet.. with me taking over moving my hips to continue pumping her... while my left hand squeeze her boobs n tune her nipples, right hand went to rub her sensitive clitoris.. within mims of pumping, squeezing n rubbing.. she broke off our kissing n give out a sexy moan be4 the whole body shivering..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 这个 Hrmm.. 太太舒 Arhhh arhh.. 舒服了... Arhhh...
Me: 喜欢吧
Fastening my stroke n pace of rubbing her clitoris, waves after waves of orgasm hit her for a good 2 to 3mins.. be4 turning her around to doggy position n continue pumping.. jus recovering from her climax, her pussy was super sensitive, with every deep thrust.. she will give out a loud moan..
BB: ARHHH.. ARHH.. 不不.. ARHHH...
BB: ARHH.. 不要停, 我要你的肉棒,ARHHH ARHH.. 好硬好.. HRMMM.. 好好深.. 好喜欢..
Me: Arhhh.. 肉棒全是你的..
BB: 给我.. ARHHH.. 我又要高潮了 ARHH HRMM...
Me: 来吧.. Arhhhh...
Fast n furious thrusting non stop n finally.. 3rd load of army fire in the hole... as she oso got her orgasm again be4 both her hand n legs give way n jus lay flat on the bed..
Slowly pulling out my semi hard dick, sperm start flowing out of her pussy.. dun even bother to clean, we jus hug n continue kissing...
Me: 三点多了,我送你回。
BB: 好啊,然后你再回来这里睡吧。明天早上我过来。
Me: 好啊。
Send her back n went back to her shop n sleep..
To be continue...
Old 03-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Spectacle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread. Support!
Old 04-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
lawra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, please continue
Old 04-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Nice update. Thank you
Old 05-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
A long Night Part 2
BB: 你喝了酒后,这么厉害。
Me: 还有更厉害的,怕你受不了
BB: 我要.. Arhhh..
Hugging me like a polar bear, i carry her up with my dick still fully insert in her pussy.. moving over to the bed n lay her down.. begin pumping her missionary.. with every thrust can see her facial enjoyment tat she wanted more..
BB: Arhhh.. 不要停.. Arhhh..
Me: Hmmm.. 你好湿.. 太棒了..
Even with the air con.. Both of us was totally sweat from our intense love making.. filling the whole place with Piak Piak Piak sound n her sexy moaning.. from missionary to doggy to cowgirl riding back to missionary..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 好好舒服,Arhhh.. 就是这 hrmm 这样.. 来来了 Arhhh arhh...
Wrapping both her legs around my hips n pushing my dick super deep in her..
Both of us again reach the point of no return, waves after waves of shiver run though our body as we oragsm again..
Totally exhuasted after an almost 2 hours of non stop love making... we jus hug in a spoon position n rest..
Me: 你今晚不回家啦
BB: 不可以啦,明天早上我得送小孩上学。
BB: 但是我可以陪你到三四点才回。
With 3 more hours to go.. we jus hug n fall asleep..
An hours later...
The feeling of a warm tongue licking my dickhead n pee hole was enough to awake my little bro again...
Surp.. Surp.. Surp...
With her lips wrapping my dick, sucking n massage my ball all in one motion.. i got a super hard on again.. signaling her to turn over into 69 position.. giving her clitoris a quick lick, even with my dick fully in her mouth.. she still moan so sexily..
BB: Srhhh.. Arhhh..
Using my tongue to open out her labia lips, slowly lick around her vaginal opening be4 sticking my tongue fully into her vaginal, thrusting in n out tongue fucking her.. in return she increase her pace sucking my whole dick in n out non stop..
Surp.. Surp.. Piak.. Piak.. Surp..
For a good 10mins enjoying each other be4 she began moving downward..
BB: 好痒,我要..
Guiding my dick to her pussy entrance in reverse cowgirl.. with her wetness, my dick jus went in smoothly.. feeling her vaginal clamping onto my hard on while she start riding with both fast n slow pace..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 好硬.. Hrmmm...
Lying backward on top on me.. she turn her head as our tongue meet.. with me taking over moving my hips to continue pumping her... while my left hand squeeze her boobs n tune her nipples, right hand went to rub her sensitive clitoris.. within mims of pumping, squeezing n rubbing.. she broke off our kissing n give out a sexy moan be4 the whole body shivering..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 这个 Hrmm.. 太太舒 Arhhh arhh.. 舒服了... Arhhh...
Me: 喜欢吧
Fastening my stroke n pace of rubbing her clitoris, waves after waves of orgasm hit her for a good 2 to 3mins.. be4 turning her around to doggy position n continue pumping.. jus recovering from her climax, her pussy was super sensitive, with every deep thrust.. she will give out a loud moan..
BB: ARHHH.. ARHH.. 不不.. ARHHH...
BB: ARHH.. 不要停, 我要你的肉棒,ARHHH ARHH.. 好硬好.. HRMMM.. 好好深.. 好喜欢..
Me: Arhhh.. 肉棒全是你的..
BB: 给我.. ARHHH.. 我又要高潮了 ARHH HRMM...
Me: 来吧.. Arhhhh...
Fast n furious thrusting non stop n finally.. 3rd load of army fire in the hole... as she oso got her orgasm again be4 both her hand n legs give way n jus lay flat on the bed..
Slowly pulling out my semi hard dick, sperm start flowing out of her pussy.. dun even bother to clean, we jus hug n continue kissing...
Me: 三点多了,我送你回。
BB: 好啊,然后你再回来这里睡吧。明天早上我过来。
Me: 好啊。
Send her back n went back to her shop n sleep..
To be continue...
Excellent sharing bro hh, came over here from ur Part 1! Sarpok and await ur continuation!
Old 28-10-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for not updating for such long time
Recently have been alot of happening
From my wife almost found out my relation with BB to finally she n me ended..
As BB found a customer tat willing to support her every month..
Although we ended our relationship n no longer text each other everyday.. we r still friend..
During this few month of relation with BB let me understand tat working in their line.. after all, money is still most important then anything..
Anyway i know me n her wont last forever but didnt expect to end so soon..
It a pity to lose such a gem..
Old 29-10-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Juz curious... will u still go support her as customer from time to time?
Old 29-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Time being will not visit her for massage
Cos after she told me she found her customer to support her, i got ask her the question i have always wanted to know.. Does she provided wat she provided to me to other of her customer.. she give me a very sure answer NO..
So now even i visit her for massage i not sure wat i will get..
I want to have to much expectation from her n get disappointment..
After all, we have known each other for so many years, doesnt wan everything to turn sour n totally end our friendship..q
Old 03-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RamlyBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After all, we have known each other for so many years, doesnt wan everything to turn sour n totally end our friendship..q
You very understaning
Old 06-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamlyBurger View Post
You very understaning
I believe this as well
Old 07-11-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does she provided wat she provided to me to other of her customer.. she give me a very sure answer NO..
So now even i visit her for massage i not sure wat i will get..
Move on. You had your fun and your time is over. As a seasoned cheongster, you know this will come eventually. Her NO don't mean anything, she is in the service industry, what do you expect.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1