The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 26-09-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 18-10-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS no hang flower le?
Old 03-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, a pardon to bros who have been following this story. Was caught up with work and life. Thus, the time and energy to write slowly declined. I finally found time. So i would like to continue the story. Please do pardon for the grammar, spelling or long winded sentences. Just writing based on memories - 10+ years ago. Thank you!

===============================================

It's been a week and I was adjusting to the new relationship with LL. The complete opposite of Shelly, she was lady-like, cute and knows how to take care of you. For that whole week, she would do her best to wake up before 8 in the morning so that she could see me to class daily. When classes end, We would always make sure we have a time slot for us to hang out together. It kinda pains me when I see her yawning away while sitting with the patrons.

Wednesday.

LL couldn’t meet me after work as the three Sisters have to accompany patrons for supper. I told her to move along and it's alright.

My phone buzzed every 10 minutes as she updated me on how they were doing, what they were eating and drinking.

I was already on my bed when I received her selfie in her pyjamas. I jokingly requested that I would be happier if I could see her in her lingerie. Nope, i did not get what i wanted, just a smiley face emoticon.

I slept thinking of what I can do with her with my arsenal of sex skills.

Thursday

We had breakfast before she sent me off to class. My mate teased me as he saw LL kissing me goodbye from the backseat of the cab. I bet he will be a good paparazzi if he wishes to become one. Fast forward, I reached home at 5pm and was asking LL whether she wanted dinner but no replies. Thinking that she’s probably busy, I went down to see if I could see her in the joint. Venus and Summer arrived shortly but there was no sight of LL. Puzzled, I checked my phone and a message from her came.

“I am feeling terrible, I don’t think I can make it to work today..im alone, can you come over?"

Being sick is awful and it is even more terrible when you realise you have to take care of yourself alone. Being there for her at this point is the best I could do for her, I thought to myself.

Drake took my place after I promised him a bottle of CD at Shanghai Dolly. I rushed down to her apartment immediately. Upon reaching, LL opened the door and there she was, with her facial mask on, munching on fries.

Me: You don’t look sick??! I entered and immediately tried to feel her forehead. Checking her out if she was sick.

“ I think I caught the flu,” she laughed, trying to keep her mask from falling.

‘YOU!” I tried tickling her and she tried to run but I grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly. ‘’I miss you”! She blushed, giving me a peck on my cheek while she removed her mask.

“’ Got us mac, let's eat!” She stuffed a few fries into my mouth.

We finished our meal and we snuggled up on the sofa. The apartment was empty as the rest of her sisters were in the joint. I made a mental note on the left corner door which she came out from. Probably her room. How does it look like? Does it smell good? Am I able to enter?

‘’How I wish we could do this every day” she said, looking at me with an innocent face before lying down on my chest.

“Yea, me too”. I broke off the thoughts. The movie was a tad boring and I started to fiddle with my phone. Halfway through, I could hear a small grunt, ah, she dozed off.

I look at the time, it was close to 11 PM. Maybe I should carry her to her bed? Or should I continue to sit here and wait for her to wake? I slowly re-assured her by whispering to her ear. “Let me carry you to your bed, that will be better for you”

“ok.uhmm” .she softly whispered, like a soft kitten purring.

I entered her room and placed her on the kingsize bed, tucking her in. With the lights from the living room, I got a makeup of what her room is like. It was neat. The bathroom was on the far corner and because it was an old condo, the room was huge!

I switched on the aircon and locked the door. I crept up onto her and hugged her. We were in a spooning position. I managed to control my hard-on and slowly dozed off shortly.

I woke up to LL snuggling up to me. ‘’Hey"

Me: Hey girl, how's your beauty sleep? Great?

LL: It’s alright, I like it, cuddling while sleeping. Its been awhile since I slept with a guy on the bed. Your body is so warm.

Me: Hehehe, righttt. Cause you are making me hot!

She grins: Okie, shall I cool you down?

She pushes herself up, with her elbow supporting her head. She looked into my eyes greedily, just like a hyena looking at her helpless prey. She snuck out her finger, tracing from my ear along my face to my chin.

‘Let’s cooldown, shall we?’’
Old 03-11-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As she leaned in, I tried to calm my racing heart, but it was pointless. She closed her eyes, and our lips met. I gently pulled her closer to me, brushing away her hair as our tongue fought. I sat up and we broke away. We were panting as we struggled to take each other clothes away. I let out a cheeky smile when I unhooked her bra single handily.

“Where did you learn that?” She exclaimed. “

just lucky today, I grinned.

Although the room was dark, the light from the streets was bright enough and I could make out the shape of her breast. She stood up, removing her boyshorts and boy oh boy, she was shaved! I raised my head, admiring her body. Her beast was at least a small C, perky and round. There were a few small moles on the middle of her chest. I move my hands from her legs up to her breast, giving light squeezes. She pushes me back and straddles me, tying her hair up into a ponytail. I was smiling to myself.

Yes, it's happening.

She leaned towards me, determined, eyeing me seductively as she plants her mouth onto mine. Our lips locked. She was lying comfortably on me. I felt her beautiful breast pressing down on my chest. I moved my hands around her back, grabbing and squeezing her butt, pushing them up and down and feeling her soft pale white skin.

I was getting frisky. I started giving her light pecks on her neck, occasionally a few nibbles on her ear. Her breath was heavy and I could feel her nipple harden. I cup my hands on her breast gently, kneading them softly as I continue licking and kissing her shoulders and neck. Her nipples are really hard and sensitive by now and the slightest touch sends vibrations through her body. I moved on, spending a while caressing her breast, gently rolling my tongue around her nipples.

I ran my fingers down her inner thighs before moving closer to her forbidden area. Her pussy was wet. I could feel the wetness around her inner thighs. I traced my finger around her opening and juices oozes out. She stirred and bit her lips. She tried to stop me, somewhat embarrassed but I assured her that is alright.

“Sweetie, you are really really wet, my God” I whispered in her ear.

“it's been a while since I had anyone, and I want you inside me now” She whispered back, looking at me submissively.

I smiled and responded by getting on top of her. I continued my routine, kissing and licking every inch of her body, from her cleavage to her flat stomach. I rolled my tongue in and around her belly button to the area just above her love hole.

I moved on to her inner thighs, giving light kisses around the entrance. She looked up, anticipating my next move. I gave in to her as I started licking her love hole. The occasional flick on her swollen clitoris sent shockwaves down her body as she tries her best to stop her body from twitching and turning. She moans as she tries to look at me, grabbing a tuff of my hair as she reached her big O.

More juices came flowing down and I continued slurping on her wet and pumped vagina.

I stopped to catch my breath and she took the chance to sit up. We kissed again and this time it's her turn to return the favour.

She stroked my penis and begin to lay me down. I could feel her caressing my balls as she started to lick my shaft gently. She flicks her tongue on the tip and I could feel an immersed sensation building up. I was rock hard. My rod disappeared as she attempt to perform the art of sword swallowing. She was not a pro. She gagged but she tries, attempting to pleasure me.

I sat up, caresses her soft bouncy butt and pulled her up to stop her onslaught. She lay down and I begin rubbing my shaft up and down, circling her love hole. I swear I nearly ended right there, but I managed to hold it.
I entered her effortlessly. The warm and moist engulfed my rod, the walls squeezing and contracting with every push and pull motion I made.

We moan in pleasure as our bodies move in sync together. I started slowly, enjoying every moment. I was super hard and I didn’t want to end it early. All the questions that I had for her were at the back of my mind at this point. My small mind was completely taking over.

I kissed and make small tender bites on her nipple, making her gasp for more. She hugged me tightly as she moved her hips violently. She was getting there. I felt great as I looked at how she enjoyed the whole moment – her flustered and satisfied face followed after her orgasmic face.

I quicken my pace and I felt my throbbing hard rod reaching its point of no return. I released everything I had into her, filling her up instantly.

We remained in this position for a good minute before I slowly retreat. Juices oozing out from her pumped love hole.

“It was really good, thank you for this” She whispered before we kissed again.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back to continue writing your story, cheers!
Old 04-11-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story. Thanks for the updates TS.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

I realise i double posted simiar storyline with a bit of changes. Pardon me for that. I wanted to improve on the draft that i had. Nonetheless, lets continue!

It was nearing 1 30 am and I got a message from Drake.

D: “Supper with the rest of the groups?”

Sure! LL was famished after our great workout, and she wanted to come along too. We cleaned up and left before her sister’s got back. Drake gave me that “I know what you did” look when I arrived with LL.

Could not deny it, but I do find that LL was somehow hot in just in her shorts and Baggy shirts, a very different look from her usual fancy gown. Maybe, being that average Jane was also appealing to me. Am I falling head over heels for her?

Drake was constantly teasing her and she was blushing away. One of our servers made a casual remark that both of us look good together and they are supportive of us. “One of the best CP in the joint in our opinion bro!”
I smiled. I do enjoy this moment. The first sex that we had was fantastic and I was yearning to have more. But what is in for us at the later stage?

I think I should just live in the moment for now.

Sunday

The joint was quiet. Only a few tables were booked. Most of the ladies either bought their time out or was minding their own business in each room drinking and singing. It was normal as the activities in the joint slowly dwindle. Sunday was always slow.

LL and her sister were having dinner and likely drinking at another joint, Thus we had no plans to meet. With Venus and Summer accompanying Ling Ling, I do not have to worry, but that also means I have little chance for us to meet as Venus was trying to build Ling Ling up to be the top in the joint.

Out of nowhere, Shan shan came to me as I was dabbling on the game console.

“Hey, you free later? Wanna grab supper?”

“Hmm?” Just us? I stopped my game and questioned her. The perfume that she wore that night was pleasantly sweet and alluring. I just could not continue with the game but to have my attention on her. Her hair was tied up in two buns similar to Chun Li. It was cute. For once, I thought Shan Shan was kinda hot in this black hugging dress that shows her curves.

Indeed, her bubbly character and curves made up for the height that she does not have.

“One of my girlfriend is also coming. Is Hot pot ok for you? “ She adjusted her short dress while trying to get comfortable on the high stool in front of me.

I was trying my very best to stay focused on her eyes instead of her two well-endowed assets jiggling under that thin piece of fabricst that stretches and hugged her assets well, protecting her assets from spilling out. I pretended to scratch my head, faking a move so I could move my eyes down to those creamy white thigh that radiate brightly under the bright spotlight. I was tracing the outline from her tights to her butt. I do have to admit, her butt was bigger than Ling Ling’s. My kind of ass.

“Ermm are you serious about trying to matchmake? Please don’t!” I plead comically. Acting normal immediately while looking at her. “But anyway, I do have an early morning tomorrow so I am leaving soon. Next time maybe?” I don’t have to explain what is going with LL but I don’t want to create any mess. Maybe keeping a distance from such meetings and flirting could help I guess.

“Aww, then it's alright. No worries at all, I will ask again! Hehe! “ She chirped, obviously disappointed but playing cool.

I smiled politely, apologizing for missing this. Deep down, I was rather amused and happy that I could have the opportunity to meet her girlfriend. Even if her girlfriend disappoints, I would be more than happy to have a meal with Shan Shan. It will be a good meal session, I thought.

Part 6
The conflict

To recall -
87 S.C (Fujian) – Ling Ling
86 S.C (Fujian) – Summer
85 S.C (Fujian) – Venus
90 – S.C (Chong Qing) – Shan Shan
89 N.C (Xi An) – Amber
88 N.C (Xi An) – Snow

Ling Ling aside, Venus and Summer was undoubtedly representing ladies from the Southern Group whereas Snow and Amber was representing the Northern Group.

The relationship that Snow has with Geroge has reached a point that it has somewhat become an official statement and Snow was taking over the role and responsibility of the PR Manager and Mummy. The manager left abruptly and Snow took over officially. This was not a good situation for Venus and Summer. It was quite obvious that Venus is losing her influence and Snow was dominating. With Snow leadership, there was an obvious change in the behaviour and atmosphere of the joint.

Geroge and Jake would often drink till the wee hours after closing the main doors with the companionship of Venus and Snow. They would drink till 4-5 am. Snow would get Amber to join while Venus would get Shan Shan. Other ladies who are free would also get this chance to PR with the group, maybe earning some gifts or wavier of debts in the meantime.

Amber would always tag along with Snow. And it was apparent that Amber always put on her best outfit even after work. Venus was plain vanilla beside her. With her double D, radiant white skin and seductive eyes, Amber was leading Jake on. To each his own, they were all beauties. Any men who are seated with them would find it hard to resist temptation if the opportunity was given.

To me, Ling Ling, Shan Shan and Snow was the top in my book.

Last edited by Ocatus; 04-11-2021 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
EmpireCalcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please keep coming!
Old 05-11-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
heneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, hope can read more update
Old 06-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good memories, please continue writing, cheers!
Old 06-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
JordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support nice story and camping for more!
Old 09-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Any "romances" or stuff in HFJ are tragedies. Too many such cases I have encountered. I feel for the protagonist in the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1