The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HC joint in CBD

Please share WeChat contacts or other recommendations
Old 17-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
definitely one of the better looking girl currently in that joint...
Looks wise i think she is best looking now in there
Old 18-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Fan fan still the best in gw..anyone has her contact
Old 18-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

She admitted went for boob job just before coming over that's why very hard. She's leaving end of the month probably not coming back she says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
A is above average in terms of services. Looks wise she's pretty but her boobs a bit tough. Quite tight when fj.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

She's my fav too. She's retired for now. Studying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Fan fan still the best in gw..anyone has her contact
Old 18-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
She admitted went for boob job just before coming over that's why very hard. She's leaving end of the month probably not coming back she says.
Haha... it's fine though it could be better if softer... service wise quite good.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Yes, her doc says another 2 to 3 months will be softer and natural. I believe to have good sex, chemistry play a big part too especially for me.
[LEFT][/LEFT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Haha... it's fine though it could be better if softer... service wise quite good.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, her doc says another 2 to 3 months will be softer and natural. I believe to have good sex, chemistry play a big part too especially for me.
[LEFT][/LEFT]
Yes agree on this, this kind of thing... really difficult to state it should be like haha...
Old 19-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KaineT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkon View Post
Hi bros,

Not too sure if this joint has been shared before. Chanced upon it after an appointment in the CBD area. While still having time on hand, went right up to the shop. One glance, at least 3 SYTs working, likely PRCs. One of them was in a bodycon long dress and caught my attention. Requested for a 1hr massage but was advised to take 45 min as she has a booking thereafter.
Pls share contact! TY
Old 20-07-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
She's my fav too. She's retired for now. Studying.
U still in contact with her bro
Old 20-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Yes, but her wechat is shared with a 'sister' so she only reply after awhile if I do chat with her. I will know when she's back online when she switch her profile back to her normal usage
Now her profile is of something else so I know not her.
Quote:
U still in contact with her bro
Old 20-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, but her wechat is shared with a 'sister' so she only reply after awhile if I do chat with her. I will know when she's back online when she switch her profile back to her normal usage
Now her profile is of something else so I know not her.
She kena bao if I'm not wrong.
Old 20-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Yes, that's my take too. So, you still want her wechat? If so pm me
Quote:
She kena bao if I'm not wrong.
Old 20-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, that's my take too. So, you still want her wechat? If so pm me
She not replying...her sis is Joey rite
Old 20-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

No idea who's her sis, didn't pursue.
Her reply can take days or a week later...
[/B]
Quote:
She not replying...her sis is Joey rite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1