The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
the next thing you know, they are closed for good....like INA....or S spa....open somewhere under different name , like long long
They shifted to amk central
Old 19-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in amk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
They shifted to amk central
That's right. 70X
Old 20-07-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
That's right. 70X
Siao lor, so open there....or have then gone clean lol
Old 20-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Ladi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to L* **** yesterday. 1st time going this kind of MP, usually go clean mps. Entered there were few MLs sitting on sofa dont really look interested at me mayb waiting for their clients, was greeted by a nice lady J. Asked if 1st time, said yes, opted for 1hr coz back tensed for few days alr. Brought to 2nd floor, showered, given thin disposable boxer. Told to lie face down, initially she was holding her hp, but when she noted my back very tensed, she put down hp, gave me very nice massage. 8/10(still prefer my thai massage). Massage like clean MP initially, was shocked when she suddenly exposed my entire butt(really my 1st time, so shocked initially), thought she say my back tensed so thought today no luck she give me proper massage only. Once butt exposed she start to 'test water'. Everytime massage lower back will massage my butt n rub2 against my balls. Was enjoying d back massage so wasnt thinking much at 1st. After back massage she tore d sides of d boxer almost completely give me another shock, to massage my legs. Again keep rubbing my inner thighs n against my balls. By this time think got chance liao. Asked to turned around, continued to massage my legs(by this time not so hard alr). Test water again, keep going near my groin and against my balls. Lai liao, massage my tummy, deliberately rub against my didi until wake up. I also test water lah, give soft moan. Finally ask me QG while playing with my balls, so shiok. Of course lah say ok. Smore ask me 'Special ok' so sweetly. Haha cnot think alr agree only. Kept stroking my didi while pressing pressure point at my sack area i think, abit pain but been to more painful ones done by guy at clean mp. Pain n pleasure at the same time. Used alot of oil but pressure was jz nice cnot tahan came less than 10mins. Mayb 1st time stranger doing this kind of thing on me so abit premature for me. Cleaned me up, went to shower. She kept pestering to save her no, i declined, me private man. Very gf feeling though, chat at the right times.
Wanna ask old timers, if i accept d special, isit inclusive of autoroam or mz ask 1st. Me too scared to ask since 1st time doing any of these.
RTM: Definitely; wanna build repo with her mayb get extra nxt time who noes. But mayb wanna take longer massage so she fin proper whole body massage 1st b4 hj.
Btw anybody noes amk got anywhere do juagen massage cn share. My didi now very sensitive after her massage.
Old 20-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=strikeback44;18970094]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

so tiffany got hand chop ? she claim to be clean, like coco
Bro , Tiffany only A . Not your type lei . Lol
Old 20-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So she used to provide FS at INA SPA ?

what about now ?
Bro, find her n see what u Wan she will offer to u..
Old 20-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=greenhob;18973919]
Quote:

Bro , Tiffany only A . Not your type lei . Lol
Bro you manage to roam Tiffany? Btw what do y'all mean by hand chop?
Old 20-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can pm contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladi999 View Post
Went to L* **** yesterday. 1st time going this kind of MP, usually go clean mps. Entered there were few MLs sitting on sofa dont really look interested at me mayb waiting for their clients, was greeted by a nice lady J. Asked if 1st time, said yes, opted for 1hr coz back tensed for few days alr. Brought to 2nd floor, showered, given thin disposable boxer. Told to lie face down, initially she was holding her hp, but when she noted my back very tensed, she put down hp, gave me very nice massage. 8/10(still prefer my thai massage). Massage like clean MP initially, was shocked when she suddenly exposed my entire butt(really my 1st time, so shocked initially), thought she say my back tensed so thought today no luck she give me proper massage only. Once butt exposed she start to 'test water'. Everytime massage lower back will massage my butt n rub2 against my balls. Was enjoying d back massage so wasnt thinking much at 1st. After back massage she tore d sides of d boxer almost completely give me another shock, to massage my legs. Again keep rubbing my inner thighs n against my balls. By this time think got chance liao. Asked to turned around, continued to massage my legs(by this time not so hard alr). Test water again, keep going near my groin and against my balls. Lai liao, massage my tummy, deliberately rub against my didi until wake up. I also test water lah, give soft moan. Finally ask me QG while playing with my balls, so shiok. Of course lah say ok. Smore ask me 'Special ok' so sweetly. Haha cnot think alr agree only. Kept stroking my didi while pressing pressure point at my sack area i think, abit pain but been to more painful ones done by guy at clean mp. Pain n pleasure at the same time. Used alot of oil but pressure was jz nice cnot tahan came less than 10mins. Mayb 1st time stranger doing this kind of thing on me so abit premature for me. Cleaned me up, went to shower. She kept pestering to save her no, i declined, me private man. Very gf feeling though, chat at the right times.
Wanna ask old timers, if i accept d special, isit inclusive of autoroam or mz ask 1st. Me too scared to ask since 1st time doing any of these.
RTM: Definitely; wanna build repo with her mayb get extra nxt time who noes. But mayb wanna take longer massage so she fin proper whole body massage 1st b4 hj.
Btw anybody noes amk got anywhere do juagen massage cn share. My didi now very sensitive after her massage.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can you please share your contact?
Old 20-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Amk have exciting places? Never knew that. Please share...
Old 21-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Siao lor, so open there....or have then gone clean lol
So far the new WXT only have 2 MLs. Previously seems to be he shop location of Zone Spa. Haven got a chance to try yet
Old 22-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

AVOID this period as bro av around,
oso AVOID COCO as she will ask for ang pow as she go home end July

her eat soft rice hubby ask her go back
Old 22-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lrak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bo Share pls
Old 23-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3083 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone went to blk 22x at amk there’s a spa there not sure how the service like in there
Old 23-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Anyone went to blk 22x at amk there’s a spa there not sure how the service like in there
The shop is with $88 p-massage.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread