The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Tried Linda of 1667, a two-week old newbie (who came together with KK).

Linda is a 1.61m tall, 51 kg lady with a pleasant MILF look. Came from Fujian province, China. Her well-toned sexy and firm body, beautiful B+ to C cup boobs and natural frenching ability makes her a delicious WL to sex with. After the pre-shower frenching and fondling, a quick shower, bbbj and pussy painting, it was a mixture of hard, passionate and somewhat sweaty sex for almost an hour in cowgal, doggie and multiple missionary positions. Her body is designed for solid fuck and the boobs are simply a delightful sight during fast thrusting in the doggie and missionary positions! (Reminds me of former Sandy of 1608 but Linda is somewhat fairer and truly seek to please!). Can RTF!
Old 22-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the FRs will try her this weekends
Old 28-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H67 - JiaQi

Have not been to this house for more than a year. Decided to visit this house last week after reading quite a few well-named new MeiMeis.

Upon entering the house, there were quite a number of gals available. While I was still undecided whether to ask for KK or YeZi, I saw a crystal fair gal sitting at the sofa in her cheongsam, revealing her superbly fair legs. Asked for her name - later known as Jia Qi, from SiChuan, about 1.64m, who actually debuted since May this year. Her facial feature may not be fantastic but still above average, a bit squarish, but with big eyes and smooth complexion.

Decided to give her a try since I have special liking for fair gal. And oh, boy, I was extremely thrilled that I made this decision. Upon entering the room, in less than a minute, JiaQi came to me and initiated frenching like we had known each other for long. Her non-stop deep kisses were so passionate from doorside to bed. First time the gal stripped me naked, shirts, pants and underwear, while we were still locking each other's lips.

The intense frenching continued while in shower room, during foreplay, intercourse. We made love like friends and did not follow the GL SOP. But of course, I could not have enough caressing and kissing her super fair, smooth body. Her boobs, though A cup, is fair, soft and in nice bell shape. Note that nipples were pinkish and pointing. When she was sexily aroused, the nipples grew much bigger and pointing. So enjoyable to hear her moan while playing with them. Her BJ was fantastic while I could also sense that she enjoyed my licking very much.

Enough said, we both enjoyed each other so much that the hour passed so fast. $150 well spent.

RTF: What do you think? Did that 3 days later. Even more passionate.

Of course, the usual disclaimer applies. Don't flame me in case she don't meet your expectation. But I truly believe she deserves a positive FR from me given our two encounters

Cheers
Old 29-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Tried KK. Really tall, I think 173cm. Look like a Taiwan model 李懿. Overall okay. But dun knw is it because she is too tall, feel a bit loose when I insert...
Old 29-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Tried KK. Really tall, I think 173cm. Look like a Taiwan model 李懿. Overall okay. But dun knw is it because she is too tall, feel a bit loose when I insert...
How her srv? Good or green? Can french like no tmr?
Old 29-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

No problem on French for me. Service wise a bit green but hardworking. To me, is in my rtf list.
Old 30-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: L16H67 - JiaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCunt View Post
Have not been to this house for more than a year. Decided to visit this house last week after reading quite a few well-named new MeiMeis.

Upon entering the house, there were quite a number of gals available. While I was still undecided whether to ask for KK or YeZi, I saw a crystal fair gal sitting at the sofa in her cheongsam, revealing her superbly fair legs. Asked for her name - later known as Jia Qi, from SiChuan, about 1.64m, who actually debuted since May this year. Her facial feature may not be fantastic but still above average, a bit squarish, but with big eyes and smooth complexion.

Decided to give her a try since I have special liking for fair gal. And oh, boy, I was extremely thrilled that I made this decision. Upon entering the room, in less than a minute, JiaQi came to me and initiated frenching like we had known each other for long. Her non-stop deep kisses were so passionate from doorside to bed. First time the gal stripped me naked, shirts, pants and underwear, while we were still locking each other's lips.

The intense frenching continued while in shower room, during foreplay, intercourse. We made love like friends and did not follow the GL SOP. But of course, I could not have enough caressing and kissing her super fair, smooth body. Her boobs, though A cup, is fair, soft and in nice bell shape. Note that nipples were pinkish and pointing. When she was sexily aroused, the nipples grew much bigger and pointing. So enjoyable to hear her moan while playing with them. Her BJ was fantastic while I could also sense that she enjoyed my licking very much.

Enough said, we both enjoyed each other so much that the hour passed so fast. $150 well spent.

RTF: What do you think? Did that 3 days later. Even more passionate.

Of course, the usual disclaimer applies. Don't flame me in case she don't meet your expectation. But I truly believe she deserves a positive FR from me given our two encounters

Cheers
i think this was probably the jia qi that i saw during 1 of our meetups and walk around. very fair and abit squarish face but still looks attractive enough to me. Not syt
Old 02-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried KK of 1667. Brief FR is given here.

Name : KK
Ht : 1.73 m
Wt : 55 kg
Hometown : Dongbei
Homebase : 1667
Debut : Oct 2016 (but worked only the past 10 days thereabout)
Experience : prior KTV experience, but not into varied sexual service

Face: Overall pleasant, fair complexion, exudes an unassuming and nice personality
Body: Well-proportioned sexy body for her height, perky butt, nice long legs, long black and brown hair to mid-rib (hair will become messy when frenching and sex begin), she claimed she tend to sweat when she becomes excited.
Boobs: A+ cup (not for boobs lover) small brown areola and small nipples use boobs to massage
Skin: towards the fair side, smooth except for heat rash developed in chin and below neck area
Pre-shower action : Some frenching
Catbath & bbbj: taught her how to do tongue licking and rolling catbath; deep-throat bbbj and dick head licking, great licking of dick tip (she did this very well on her own accord), could feel that not only her pussy was quickly wet but her body too, through her sweat.
AR: taught her to do simple AR. quite accurate tongue penetration. Not that sensual (not a fan of AR anyway). Told her to pull my dick back and do licking and bj.
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked and painted her pussy
Kiss/French: very good natural frencher, tongue fight, rolling in your mouth, sometimes her hair get in the way.
FJ: sex in cowgal (a short while) and missionary positions; had a long enjoyable ecstatic fuck session; she was simply mesmerised my dick thrusting inside her pussy (and me??); could feel our sweaty body gliding over each other as we frenched intimately and as I looked on her, I know she was in cloud nine. She told me she could not control herself from cumming. Told her she should just relax, enjoy and let loose. She wanted to know what other WLs lovingly do to me. Told her a couple of gals just jump from the bed into my arms when I am standing and she did just that! I was stunned ... next time I must say those less than 50 kg can do that!
RTF : Surely yes!

I like this height at 1.73m, but this height always comes with smaller boobs.
Good if her boobs are bigger
The sight I enjoyed was when I lifted her long legs while bonking her. Like bonking a model.
sometimes must try different dish, too much bak bak no good for cholesterol though I prefer bak bak type
Old 07-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Jia Qi. Indeed she is very fair and has squarish face with big eyes and smooth complexion. She is about 1.64m tall and 47/48 kg with A+ perky boobs. Quite shapely body and has nice butt for me to spank lovingly.

JiaQi is a strong passionate frencher. Her mouth and tongue overwhelmed mine when it comes to frenching, whether during pre-shower, shower or on the bed. She was also skilful in sensual fingering massage and she cupped just enough warm water in her mouth prior to catbath and gradually released it over different parts during suction of the back without letting it drip down the side of body. Good tongue licking action followed. Performed a short AR but I prefer her to work on my dick. Wonderful licking of balls and sides of dick prior to deep-throat bbbj. Because her frenching was so intense and passionate, my dick was maintained very hard for a long time. FJ was in two positions - cowgal and missionary. She has good sex stamina but she was not my match today. Fondled her soft boobs with pink pointed nipples in the cowgal position. When I thrusted her in the missionary position, she was soon ecstatic. She grimaced and moaned and her hands fought to grip on to the bed. (Fucked her in the middle of the bed, that she was not able to grip the sides). Thrusted long and hard, sometimes rapidly and some times in gentler thrusts, with her legs resting on my shoulders, interspersed with boobs fondling and frenching. Soon she thoroughly surrendered and cummed (- she claimed three times later). Encountered probably the strongest service WL in 1667.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KK.

To those who have tried her, did she fuck you guys raw or with condom? Had her on Tuesday & she tried to fuck me raw. Dunno if she was too high or what. But right after I painted her for quite a while, I signal that it was her turn to service me. I thought she was going to give me a BJ first but instead she climb onto me & inserted my cock into her & she began riding cowgirl. I stopped her & ask why she didn't use any condom & she said that as long as & don't shoot into her it's okay. It was only when I insist that she cap me. Her service was good but for the part where she tried fucking me raw. Not sure if she does this to other guys as well.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
KK.

To those who have tried her, did she fuck you guys raw or with condom? Had her on Tuesday & she tried to fuck me raw. Dunno if she was too high or what. But right after I painted her for quite a while, I signal that it was her turn to service me. I thought she was going to give me a BJ first but instead she climb onto me & inserted my cock into her & she began riding cowgirl. I stopped her & ask why she didn't use any condom & she said that as long as & don't shoot into her it's okay. It was only when I insist that she cap me. Her service was good but for the part where she tried fucking me raw. Not sure if she does this to other guys as well.
I tried her in Dec with caps on. You must be her lucky guy.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurt View Post
I tried her in Dec with caps on. You must be her lucky guy.
Wow.. sound like other bro licking skill is super solid..Not solid

Sound like u alr raw .

Last edited by ahha2011; 06-01-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
famydao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any more info on KK the 173cm tall girl? I like tall girls
Old 07-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn't go raw with her. Too high of a risk. She offers good service though. I'm not sure if she has offered raw with anyone but I don't advice or recommend it unless it's your wife or gf.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Any FR on KK?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1