The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Claraaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Life in Singapore

‘Eh Clara you joining not?’ someone asked.

‘Huh.. Erm.. I don’t think so lah.. You all go ahead! I will see you all on Monday’ we went our separate ways as I walked out of the office compound.

‘Hello Mr Tan I am on my way back now. Please wait for awhile. Sorry’ I sent out a text.

My mind was in a tailspin. It was as if my life was falling from the sky like little rain drops and I’m trying my best to salvage anything my little hands could catch before it crashed into the ground. I was alone in a foreign place and could only rely on myself.

‘Hello Mr Tan!’ I was slightly out of breath after brisk walking to the apartment.

‘Hello hello.. Don’t call me Mr Tan lah.. Call me Jack.. Aiyo why so tired? You ran here ah?’ he asked.

‘Not really lah.. but I walk faster a bit after alighting the bus.. don’t want you to wait so long..’ I replied.

‘Don’t need rush lah.. You want to go keep your things and cool down first?’ he offered.

‘No no.. it’s ok Mr Tan.. I mean Jack.. sorry keep forgetting..’

‘Ok.. So how.. Your parents situation settled?’ he asked.

‘Erm.. no leh.. I think they still working on it..’ I looked down at the table.

‘Huh.. Like that ah.. I think cannot continue leh.. Because I think I very nice already lah.. Like that you 2 months behind on rent you know..’ he sighed.

‘Ya I know.. So sorry.. Can I give you $500 each month first? Until I work things out?’ I tried my luck.

‘Huh.. $500 ah.. $1k at least lah.. then I willing to give you more time to settle your finances’ he countered.

‘Erm.. Can $500? Then once I start working proper already I pay you back all the rent in 2 months..’ I suggested.

‘How long more ah? Actually shouldn’t you be flying already? Why till now still go office?’ he asked.

‘Oh.. I fell sick.. then no choice have to delay a bit and join another batch..’ I replied.

‘Batch? Like class ah?’ he asked.

‘Yes yes.. like join another class..’ I replied.

‘Aiyo.. How like that..’ he sighed again.

‘Sorry Jack.. ‘ I dare not look him in the eye.

‘Ok lah.. for you ah! I do you this favour ah! Faster finish and start flying okay..’ he finally gave in.

‘Thank you Jack! Thank you so much!’ I was so grateful.

I slumped down onto the sofa after Jack left. My eyes started tearing up. Why did this have to happen to me? I wiped my tears away and went to gather my stuff to go shower.

Oh by the way, I’m Clara and this is kinda my story of how I started life here in Singapore. And Mr Tan or Jack, is my landlord.
Old 17-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life in Singapore

nice start off camping
Old 17-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sound like own $$$ pay by body Hope just a story if not u will received many PM for yr ctc ( Only if u r a real sis ) ..... Thxs
Old 17-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
mmafight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound interesting
Old 17-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting.. camping for updates
Old 17-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, please continue!
Old 17-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

I sat on my bed and dried my hair with the hairdryer. My mind was still racing. Ok I cleared the first hurdle. I managed to delay the payment of my rent. What's next? I need to call my parents and ask them for updates. Ok. I will do that next.

'Hello Pa!' I greeted him over the phone.

'Hello girl.. How are you?' he replied.

'Ok loh.. How is the business thing? Settled?' I didn't wanna sound so businesslike with my Dad but it is what it is.

'Not yet.. Still trying.. Sorry girl.. You can cope not? Don't worry ok.. Papa will take care of things..' he tried to assure me like all good fathers do.

'Yes.. Don't worry about me Pa.. I can cope.. You just handle your stuff ok?' I tried my best to stay positive.

We chatted awhile more before saying our goodbyes. I laid down on the bed. Deep in thought. How did things go wrong so quickly? One moment I was growing up like a little princess. Travelling, trying different fun jobs because I didn't really need the financial security. Maybe it was luck? Maybe it was fate? But I always wanted to be an air stewardess so I applied with the intention to try it out for a couple of years. But a couple of months into my training, my Dad's business started facing problems. And that's when my life started to change.

True to his words, Jack accepted my $500 offer and thankfully I graduated without anymore hiccups and was a full fledged crew. It wasn't big bucks but I was earning enough to cover my rent and still have some money to live. But as the saying goes, when it rains it pours. My Dad was ultimately unable to resolve his business issues and had to fold his business and sell our family home to move back in with my grandmother in order to clear his debts. Was I selfish if the first thought that came into my head is that I'm really losing my princess life? Probably I guess. I didn't really want to bother my Dad because I could imagine how crushed he must be feeling. The business that my grandfather and him slowly built up was now gone. But the worst is over right? That was what I thought. But life has other plans for me.

'Hello Clara! I receive your rent payment already. At this rate, you should be able to clear everything by next month like you said' Jack texted me.

'Yes Jack! Next month I should clear the remaining amount owed' I replied.

'Ok. Good to hear. See you around. Take care!' he replied.

For the first itme in months, I felt free. I felt happy. Sure, my Dad lost his business. But everything was fine now. I'm getting used to my job, I'm making payments. In short, I thought I was adulting pretty well!

'Girl can you transfer mummy some money?' I awoke one day while overseas to a message from my Mum.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
feneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 17-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

‘Huh the money is for what? I thought Papa got left over money?’ I replied.

‘Don’t tell him I tell you. But he still owe some money. Need you to support us a bit every month.’ she replied.

‘Ok Ma. I need prepare for work now. I transfer you some first. But I call you when I get back to Singapore okay?’ I replied.

I was on the phone with my mum l at the very first opportunity after clearing Singapore customs. Long story short, my Dad still owed money and is now working as a Grab driver to pay off his debts.

‘Hello Jack.. Sorry ah.. But next month I don’t think I can clear the remaining amount. I have some family issues again..’ I plucked up the courage to finally text him.

‘Huh again? I thought you flying already? Still not enough? Aiyo.. I tell you what. I meet you to discuss, I’m actually around the area. Are you home?’ he asked.

‘Erm yes I’m home’ I replied.

‘Ok.. I come by around 6+?’ he asked.

‘Erm.. Ok.. See you Jack..’ I replied.

I dropped my phone to my lap and sunk back into bed. When will this ever be over? My little bubble of happiness barely lasted for a month and I’m down in the dumps again.

‘Ding dong’ the doorbell rang.

‘Hello Jack’ I opened the door for him.

‘Wah you finally change the password ah’ he quipped, he seems to be in a good mood.

‘Oh ya.. haha.. finally got time..’ I laughed, I could smell that Jack has been drinking beer when he walked past me.

‘So.. err.. what happened again?’ he asked, sitting down on the sofa.

‘Erm.. I’m trying to help my family clear debts back home..’ I replied.

‘Aiyo then how your rent.. You want me take $500 again?’ he smiled.

‘Erm.. is that possible? I really need all the help I need..’ I put on my pitiful face.

‘Tsk.. You see ah.. You know the concept of time value of money? Blah blah blah blah’ he went on to explain a shit ton of financial stuff to me.

‘You see.. that’s why I take $500 only ah. I’m not only losing the loss rent. I’m losing way more you know Clara.. so this favour ah.. cannot do so many times..’ he explained.

‘Erm.. then.. if I cannot pay.. I need to move out?’ I asked.

‘You can.. but your deposit all will be lost. Plus got penalty for loss of rent. Plus all the rent you owe me.. you will still owe me quite a lot in the end..’ he explained.

‘Huh.. but I really really need to help my family Jack.. Can you do it again one more time? I promise I’ll pay. Like the previous time I promised and I paid right?’ I pleaded.

Silence..

At this point I just wanna say that I’m no saint myself. I was 23 years old. I’ve studied abroad and I’ve been to a few frat parties, if you know what I mean. And I’ve noticed Jack always stealing glances at me.

‘Ok Jack?’ I rested my hand on his knees, that got his attention.

‘Aiyo you ah..’ he placed his hands on top of mine and rubbed it.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow! Sis, u can write really well! Support!! I'm a fan now haha
Old 18-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
camping here!
Old 18-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 4
hasaan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhasaan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhasaan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhasaan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

please continue!
Old 18-08-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

I wasn’t sure how far I was willing to go. But I was desperate and hoped that just a little skinship would be able to grease Jack enough for him to accept the payment plan that I wanted.

‘Hmmmm… You very convincing ah..’ he sandwiched my hand between his own and tugged lightly, as if he was checking if I would be willing to move closer to him.

‘Please.. Once everything stabilise, I will pay you as per normal ..’ I shifted closer to him.

‘You know what you doing?’ he asked.

‘What you mean?’ I asked.

‘You know what I mean Clara..’ he pulled me closer.

‘Hmm..’ I swallowed my saliva. He smelt like a mixture of beer and cigarettes.

‘Too old and ugly for you?’ he quipped.

‘Huh.. No la..’ I replied.

He pushed himself forward and planted a kiss on my lips. Though I was expecting something to happen, I was still taken aback by his sudden kiss.

‘You sure you game not...’ he somehow seemed angry at my reaction as he leaned back.

At that moment my mind stopped thinking about my family’s financial issues. All I could think was. ‘Wtf? This uncle dare to say I am not game for this kinda stuff?’ Why do I have this kinda mindset? Am I too egoistic? Fuck.. I wasn’t thinking.

I lunged myself forward and met his lips with mine. I hooked my arms around his neck while he fondled my boobs and pushed me back towards the sofa. He unhooked my bra and squeezed my boobs so hard that I let out an involuntary squeal. Jack didn’t seem to care. But he was a good kisser I must say. With one hand squeezing my tits, his other roamed southwards and slid past my shorts into my underwear.

‘You horny ah?’ he remarked.

‘Mmmm.. ‘ I moaned.

I pulled down my pants and pushed Jack down towards the floor.

‘Wah.. Want me to lick your pussy? Not you give me blowjob?’ he laughed, but went down on me anyway.

‘Mmm… ‘ I moaned as I combed my hands across his hair.

‘Cumming?’ he asked.

‘No.. Not so easy to make me cum..’ I remarked.

‘I also not so easy to cum one I tell you..’ he seemed proud.

‘Sure? If I make you cum in 5 minutes.. Got reward?’ I challenged.

‘You can try..’ he smirked.

‘Ok.. Come..’ I pulled him closer and started unbuckling his belt, he did the rest.

‘Need to time not?’ he joked.

‘No need.. You will know it’s less than 5 minutes..’ I was confident.

I pulled him down towards the sofa and went on my knees. I placed his cock in my mouth and fuck it tastes bad. Or at least I didn’t like the taste of cock when the owner just drank and smoked. I saw him glancing at his watch. Was he really timing me? I gave him a blowjob for less than 30seconds and I couldn’t take the taste any longer. I climbed up on top of him.

‘So fast? I just barely got hard..’ he said.

‘I am going to finish you very fast also..’ I whispered into his ear. I was determined to fuck his brains out.

‘Mmmm… Fuck..’ I moaned as his cock entered my pussy.

‘Ahhhh…’ he groaned in pleasure.
Old 18-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

I took a couple of slow thrusts before settling myself to go for full speed. Kinda like how you get your feet and body wet before diving into the pool. I buried his head in my boobs and got ready to go on the attack. Everything was hard and fast from then on.

‘Ah.. Ah.. ah.. ah.. mmmm.. ‘ I was panting as I rode him. It felt like a workout rather then a session of sensual lovemaking.

‘Argh…’ he groaned once in awhile as he lifted my shirt and sucked on my nipples.

It was taking longer than I expected. I could comfortably finish my exes or ONSs in this position without a sweat. Was it because he was much older? Maybe I underestimated him. I could feel beads of perspiration roll down face and back.

‘You tired ah? Sweating all over.. Working very hard ah..’ he commented with a grin on his face when I stopped to take a breather.

‘No.. getting ready to finish you only..’ I panted.

I knew I had to take it up a notch. I refuse to ‘lose’. I climbed off of him. My pussy was so wet that I could see my juices collected at the base of his cock. I was almost embarrassed for being so horny and wet in light of the situation I’m in.

‘What you want do now?’ he asked.

I pushed him down to lie flat on the sofa without saying a word. I climbed on top of him once again. Cowgirl was my favourite position. I like that I’m in control and that somehow makes me even hornier and wetter. Needless to say it also feels really good. And it’s usually my go to move when I really want to make my guy cum.

‘Ahhhh..’ he groaned as his cock entered my pussy.

‘Mmmm…’ I controlled where I wanted his cock to be by gyrating my hips.

I rode him for a couple of thrusts and I could see his facial expression change. I got him.

‘Going to cum?’ I smiled.

‘Mmmm’ he was trying his best.

‘I barely even move..’ I teased before going full on riding like I was at the rodeo.

‘Aghhh.. aghh.. Okok! You win.. Slow down..’ he groaned.

‘Why? Cannot take it already ah?’ I stopped, leaned forward and raised my ass. His cock nearly fully out of my pussy.

‘Ya.. going to cum already..’ he was blushing.

‘Now?’ I suddenly sat back down on him. His cock once again engulfed by my pussy.

‘Aghhhh!! Cumming cumming!!’ he groaned.

I quickly pushed myself forward to release his cock from my push and immediately felt a couple of shots hit the bottom of my back.

‘Mmmm… Hahaha..’ I laughed.

I could see the look of ecstasy on his face as he orgasmed.

‘Did.. did I cum inside?’ he muttered.

‘No.. I am an expert.. ‘ I giggled.

‘Ehh.. Noo.. Stop Clara..’ he tried to push me away as I stroked his cock with my hand while still sitting on top of him.

‘Aghhh.. very sensitive now Clara.. Stop..’ he ordered.

‘No… Say nicely first..’ I flashed an evil grin knowing I literally had him in the palm of my hands.

My hand was full of his cum now. The more I stroked him the drier and sticker his cum became.

‘Please stop Clara.. You win ok.. Please..’ he surrendered, and tried to pull my arms forward.
Old 18-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 6
LouisPoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1