The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coolluvbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
itchy due to std?

Hi everyone. I went to Anteh Dispensary this morning to do a hiv test. My first time going for one. My symptoms were a damn uncomfortable feeling in my penis head and a need to urinate something out. I have these itchiness on my upper arms and all over my face. I got a jab on my butt and antibiotics for my troubles. HIV blood test was negative ( thanks GOD!). I will still need to go for test again after 4 weeks. I just wanna get the brothers and sisters opinion here: is my itchiness on face a symptom of STD? I didnt get to ask the doctor. He was so damn fierce. I will go to dsc next time.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: itchy due to std?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolluvbro View Post
Hi everyone. I went to Anteh Dispensary this morning to do a hiv test. My first time going for one. My symptoms were a damn uncomfortable feeling in my penis head and a need to urinate something out. I have these itchiness on my upper arms and all over my face. I got a jab on my butt and antibiotics for my troubles. HIV blood test was negative ( thanks GOD!). I will still need to go for test again after 4 weeks. I just wanna get the brothers and sisters opinion here: is my itchiness on face a symptom of STD? I didnt get to ask the doctor. He was so damn fierce. I will go to dsc next time.
This is the first time I have heard of an STD causing an itchy face.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-07-2019, 06:12 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

No.. itchness on the face isnt a symptom of STD
i suggest u apply moisturizer and pop a anti histaminic pill and if the itch goes away..

Itchness is usually caused by dry skin/some allergies reactions etc or even some liver related illness..

Quote:
I just wanna get the brothers and sisters opinion here: is my itchiness on face a symptom of STD? I didnt get to ask the doctor. He was so damn fierce. I will go to dsc next time.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Hi. Thanks for replying. I googled "std rash on face and arm". I got lots of scary info. Hopefully its nothing bad. Just a quick question. If I get tested at DSC. Will they send letters to my house? They asked for all my personal details which was why i went to a private doctor.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:36 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

probably not.. maybe a phone call... but doesnt matter since u already went to a private clinic.

Quote:
Just a quick question. If I get tested at DSC. Will they send letters to my house? They asked for all my personal details which was why i went to a private doctor.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
didnt get to ask the doctor. He was so damn fierce. I will go to dsc next time.
Fierce ? You pay money you a paying customers and you allow him to fierce on you ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 09-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hiv test negative. but a lot of other std give you uncomfortable feeling in penis head and need to urinate - actually this two symptoms is dangerous not really suppose to feel like that. ask them give you swab or urine test for other std.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
itchiness on my upper arms and all over my face
What you are describing sounds more like your are experiencing itching from a heat rash than anything related to a STD actually

Last edited by IAmAwesome; 11-07-2019 at 01:32 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
My symptoms were a damn uncomfortable feeling in my penis head and a need to urinate something out.
Most likely urethritis, could be gonorhea, chlamydia, or NGU (several possible types of bacteria)

If you're already taking antibiotics and it clears, they won't be able to ID what it is.

Can't speak for the hand and face itch, could be allergies or even the weather. Don't think too much, just get a second doctor's opinion if it persists.

Quote:
Just a quick question. If I get tested at DSC. Will they send letters to my house? They asked for all my personal details which was why i went to a private doctor.
Nope no letters will be sent, only email or phone call for appointment changes. Pretty much operates like a polyclinic, you can read below thread for more details

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18556557

Last edited by jayded; 10-07-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the helpful comments!

The itchiness has gone away. The uncomfortable feeling in the penis head has more or less subsided. Urinating is better now. I still have 2 days of antibiotic to finish. I was prescribed doxyline which I am guessing is another name for doxycycline (a pretty SOP med for STDs).

I will go for the 2nd round testing at DSC for a comprehensive test (better to be safe than sorry). The doctor commented that the online WLs are the worst kind to go to. I guess it makes sense as they don't go for compulsory testing. Something to think about and consider.

Anyway, safe cheonging to everyone. If you gotta do it. Please use protection at all times. The brothers who are next in the queue will thanks you for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1