The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Roses are r.. (you got it? ) She is young and sweet but I prefer miss T, still ok looking good gf feeling and willing to please. I am sure if you have your condom, she should be willing to do FJ. Some brothers may want to try out.

So brother strikeback you got a girl scout?
Dunno why she became girl scout...mayb I not handsome like the rest here...ha ha unfortunately I came too fast due to her soft and sensous stroking. ..her hair has some blond highlight and some curls but there's another one younger full blond who looks like her..maybe she don't work there....but ms color is sweeter lah. Next time recce again haha...see got commando or ranger or not.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Told miss color I’m visiting her but was pissed as someone hijacked miss color while I was otw there. No choice wanna see her so I suck it up and I told myself today gonna spray water gun at her. Went in for massage but sensed something different from usual, nv cover towel and massaged my full moon. My hands started to get naughty and roam around, after turned over I started singing national anthem and flag-raising. She pulled over the tower and adventure started!!! Woohoo stripped kissed sucked twisted tuned rubbed, and noticed a love bite on her boobs! Who left the red strawberry on her damn son. Bonus today was managed to finger her, damn shiok as she was wet and I unloaded and sprayed the water gun on her body in between her boobies, like silicon valley and some on her hair Hahahaha. GFE max. Kept teasing me to have sex! Gonna load a helmet there next time.

You guys might have tasted my cum if you had fun time with miss color hahahhahahahahaha. Cheers!
Old 10-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Wow so many got accepted into commando school...while I went outward bound...lol...

Anyway. I believe there is shower facility although I didn't use. Unless she bluff me TT.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Wow so many got accepted into commando school...while I went outward bound...lol...

Anyway. I believe there is shower facility although I didn't use. Unless she bluff me TT.
I assigned my own posting to red beret, POP soon. Yes I heard from trainer T too! Should be the behind the curtain of their internal rest area.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Re: Yezi, I saw a new ML the other day. when I visited Jenny told me she's from Thailand.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Should be have shower, for the girls' use. I'd hate to think that after each session, the girls don't have shower facility to wash properly.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Should be have shower, for the girls' use. I'd hate to think that after each session, the girls don't have shower facility to wash properly.
jialat no shower, layer n layer gao gao.haha oily
Old 10-07-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefclerk View Post
Told miss color I’m visiting her but was pissed as someone hijacked miss color while I was otw there. No choice wanna see her so I suck it up and I told myself today gonna spray water gun at her. Went in for massage but sensed something different from usual, nv cover towel and massaged my full moon. My hands started to get naughty and roam around, after turned over I started singing national anthem and flag-raising. She pulled over the tower and adventure started!!! Woohoo stripped kissed sucked twisted tuned rubbed, and noticed a love bite on her boobs! Who left the red strawberry on her damn son. Bonus today was managed to finger her, damn shiok as she was wet and I unloaded and sprayed the water gun on her body in between her boobies, like silicon valley and some on her hair Hahahaha. GFE max. Kept teasing me to have sex! Gonna load a helmet there next time.

You guys might have tasted my cum if you had fun time with miss color hahahhahahahahaha. Cheers!
Who knows if it’s the other way rd which u had tasted other bros cum...
Old 10-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Long time not been to the place and it looks some real fun here. Cheers up for all Bros sharing their tips.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Yezi spa very shiok one, when they massage your butt crack and balls with many many oil
Old 10-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Yezi spa very shiok one, when they massage your butt crack and balls with many many oil
got cock sliding and balls and cock grabbing ?
Old 10-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
There use to be a own thread on yezi and jenny, where did it go?
Old 10-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
There use to be a own thread on yezi and jenny, where did it go?
they stopped advertising lah...so many promoters that time . achieve their objective so stop paying for adverts.
Old 10-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
they stopped advertising lah...so many promoters that time . achieve their objective so stop paying for adverts.
Not to sidetrack this thread, but any new/young gals at Ye Zi?
Old 10-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Maybe next time at GM can try. Standard rates apply? Or teasing only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread