The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2006, 01:33 PM
shanghaipussy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
how find boyfriends in kualu lumpur.

could you pls help with a few questions.
im shanghainese girl. i ll be soon in malaysia, i travelling now for long time with my boyfriend in scandinavia, kazachstan and russia, then i will going back to month for a month and then will be in malaysia to study in summer and my boyfriend will have business trips to kuala lumpur. but he will come to malaysia not very often and i think malaysia is very expensive and i want to have nice western boyfriends in kuala lumpur. but i dont want to be bargirl. i just want they to come to my apartment sometimes. i had many western boyfriends in shanghai i speak english and very cute. do you know how i can meet nice westren boyfriends in kuala lumpur? maybe websites? how can find them?
Old 24-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: how find boyfriends in kualu lumpur.

ShanghaiPussy, How do we know u are who you say you are ?
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

shanghaipussy,

If you are hot, just hang around night spots where westerners hang out. They will come to you.

It's a bit like flies attracted to belacan.

No offence meant. I guess that wasn't a very good analogy. But I think you get my drift.
Old 24-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
YinYangClan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

find tis post rather queer, r u tryin to tell us something dear...no offence...
Old 24-05-2006, 10:32 PM
feather

this is a really funny thread, is weird that a female will name herself pussy.. anyway shanghai pussy... im an expat working here in kl... if you are who u are, gimme a pm..
Old 24-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
mooner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymooner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

shanghaipussy

No offence, but i think u r at the wrong site to look for western guy! Beside, u can not have everything in life the way u want it. Why dun u dump the other guy & look for a new one in KL, then u can live with the new guy for free
Old 24-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice western boyfriends in kuala lumpur!

Wah.. like that our famous 4 RICH KL See Hengs no chance already lor....
tooo bad you will miss the chance to meet them they might have access to WHITE ppl.... but you have to meet the YELLOW ppl 1st ....

Eh i tot Dekuip is considered WESTERN also rite???? but he too BZ with some balls now.
Old 25-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Our dick too small for u???
Old 25-05-2006, 12:45 AM
jb_qck

don't listen to others!

i will tell you the correct method to get a western boyfriends.

firstly, u need to know where is west direction, then u go west find.....

if u want eastern boyfriend, then go east loh.....
Old 25-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no la.. not our dick too small... for shanghai girls, western means your dick must point to the west one... then only considered as western Shanghai pussy, let me give you the list of 'western','Northern','Southern' and 'Eastern' potential boyfriends :-

1. Bro Dekuip - Southern (on 2 month's break for world cup), after 2 months break then he will be 'Eastern', then when he sleep he will be 'Western'.
2. Bro Klkool - always 'Northern' coz KL No. 1 mah...
3. Bro mbz777 - 'Eastern' and 'Western' ... got 2 dicks one coz can do threesome
4. Bro Ciblover - also always 'Northern' coz KL No. 2 mah...
5. Bro Shiok - 'Southern' coz u not in secondary school anymore
6. Bro TD0620G - 'Southern' also, unless you take me to BS then I will be 'Northern'
Old 25-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
not out dick small... itz just another "looks west" policy their government been applying...

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 25-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: how find boyfriends in kualu lumpur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaipussy
i had many western boyfriends in shanghai i speak english and very cute. do you know how i can meet nice westren boyfriends in kuala lumpur? maybe websites? how can find them?
In singapore, we call this kind of gal SPG or Sarong Party GAL. but in this case guess have to call her shanghai party gal ... haha

I got a personal question for u , my dear sis... what wrong with all the nice chinese, indians, malay and eurasians bros in malaysia? they are jus as loving and caring as any westerner that u can find... in fact some of the malaysian bros across the causeway are damn filthy rich compared to westerner and that included singaporean ( need to pay COE, $300000 SMALL HDB FLAT BUILT BY THE PAP GOVT, ROAD TAX.. u get my drift...)

Open your eyes and mind.. jus because the color of westerner are white does not mean that they are white inside.. their heart may be darker than black...

Do think about it, my dear sister... and give the malaysian bros a chance. or for that matter, u are also welcome to visit singapore.. A lot of nice bros in singapore too

Disclaimer... I am not a racist... and sorry for the political overtures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 25-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
No inferior complex leh... what counts is how waves rock not size of ship

Many still think meal ticket is best white.. which I think does not hold water
Old 25-05-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
will be in malaysia to study in summer and my boyfriend will have business trips to kuala lumpur. but he will come to malaysia not very often
Pity your so called bf... to have a loose pussy.

Quote:
and i think malaysia is very expensive and i want to have nice western boyfriends in kuala lumpur.
No need to say until so nice, just say u want a few guys to bonk u now n then n give u money regularly...

Quote:
but i dont want to be bargirl. i just want they to come to my apartment sometimes.
Another way to pharse this, U dun want to be a whore but rather these few guys go to your apartment to bonk u n end of the day pay u.

Quote:
how can find them?
Look for the local newspapers publisher, send in your advertisement n wait for reply.
Old 25-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyah... why so sensitive? Also, it just seems a bit of a double standard when quite a few of you seem to fantasies of f**ing white girls? Makes us chinese guys sound very insecure when you start slagging her off.
Maybe she is comfortable with the company of white/western men.... was mistreated by previous PRC boys/men?

Nevertheless, she sould give me a go just to confirm that most chinese men are bastards!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1