The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry first legal experience. L18 40.

i just reached home fro there. it was my first time visiting it.
because my friend took a liking to number 5 in L18 40 which he say was one of the most fantastic he ever had. while i was suppose to wait for NO.10.

in the end i gave up the waiting and go for number 3 instead as her looks is around 7/10 from afar. not bad . and the boobs is quite big.

there, my worse experience started.

she doest allow me to touch her b4 bath. even her boobs. doest allow me to undress her. well its ok..

into the bathroom. taking a close looks, her make up is at least 5 cm thick. face quite fking cui. maybe 3.5-4/10

Part1.
Old 25-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: first legal experience. L18 40.

Wow bro u so fierce ar first time go geylang want to strip, molest ppl at the very first moment inside room already ar

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 25-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Dont scare them.. haha

But advise is build rapport 1st.
THen anything also can. =) Well almost everything..

@bigballman bro, maybe he experienced with FL b4, now 1st time try legal one.. =D
Old 25-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

so what's next??? she unshaved for 20 years?
Old 25-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lmao you really straight away post your FR already. Btw this is his first time looking for a WL/FL. And I feel sorry for him because I brought him there. Don't be upset, I've encountered worse. Its inevitable when you chiong. Bound to meet some fucked up. Definitely will get some good ones in future one lah!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

Chill bro. My first legal experience was terrible too. Only nipple lick for a short while, two stroke bj, no touching of boobs, no shower. I thought it was cat 50 SOP until I got those damn solid ones.

But I learnt something lah. If you are a smoker, try not smoke like a train before booking. I was stressful that night, so I smoked 4 sticks straight before booking. Don't choose someone who just came out of the rooms. She's tired, give her a break. Sometimes those less hotties offer much better overall service to make up for it. My best one was a petite, slightly below average thai, who made me cum twice. Good cow girl. I tipped her but too bad I forgot the house number because I don't visit the same girl twice. If not I could had shared her FR with bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1