The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
screwdriver07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Explorer and other interesting/happening moment

Hi Bros,

I’m Newbie here would like start this thread to share all Massage Experience and others interesting/happening experience here..

Yesterday I was roaming in Chinatown and feel a little thirst for mature lady massage..
As I enter a shopping center continue my scanning, an attractive lady in black tube and mini skit was walking opposite me. I fasten my pace and hope to catch up with her to see her looks. After some chase, saw her walking into a massage shop which make me feel so coincident that I’m looking for a massage too.
Without thinking twice, I steadily enter the shop to check up the price and request the lady in tube to service me.:P
Same as other HC, I lay nuke with my back face up waiting anxiously for my pray to serve me.
She is very friendly, ask me if I wan power or oil massage. Before I answer, she say she prefer oil as it more lubrication feel and she can perform well with it…I smile and nod my head.HeeHee.
Frankly speaking, her massage skill is marvelous!!! She started from my shoulder and slowly down to my toes and end with a hard rub on my neck and head.
This is the moment of truth, she pop out her Golden Que “ you want any special” with a slut look.
Of cos in my mind, I wanted it so much..I ask her to quote the price. HJ=$50, BJ=$80.
This is my 1st time trying her service, so I told her we start slow with HJ 1st and after negotiation the price went down to friendly price.

I love her attitude, always carry a sweet and slut smile on her face while her stroking my AK. I cannot tahan.. I start roaming my hand around on her soft C cup breast. She is very auto too, placing her boobs close to my face to hint for nippers licking…Hahaha.. Of cos I dun resist..my another hand start roaming to her wet meimei and start fingering her….Wah….her soft moaning around my hear make turn me real high…

As times flies, her stroking increase speed and I end with a Great “Ah Ah……”. Fully unload….

Before I left, she give me her number and say she provide more service outside..hehehe…I will try full service outside and update bros…

Country of origin: Singapore
Race: Malay
Look : 7 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type,smooth skin)
Boob : C cup
HJ : slow and good skill.
Fingering : Allow
Frenching : Allow
Painting : Allow(Clean Shave) Didn’t try.
Damage : $40/hr (Massage) (Option $25 for 1/2hr) + $30 (HJ)
Attitude: 7/10
Service Level : 8/10
Old 23-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Explorer and other interesting/happening moment

bro can pm location to me.thks
Old 23-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver07 View Post
Hi Bros,

I’m Newbie here would like start this thread to share all Massage Experience and others interesting/happening experience here..

as a newbie... i like your attitude... experience it yourself and post... unlike many newbies who juz come in asking for location and contacts... u have my two thumbs up and stamp of approval... and 6 pts for u...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 23-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cicsm88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the location? Thanks
Old 23-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Thank you Osama Bin Laden Bro...
Will update this post frequently to benefit all Bros...
Old 23-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
little_dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the location and number...thanks
Old 23-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
focker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm location? tks
Old 24-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rukawa27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the location
Old 05-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

New FOUND Place

It had been some time for this new explore place to be review.

Today evening had the mood to look for Indian lady for massage, therefore have walk at lavender area…Fast forward.

Went into a HC and requested for an Indian lady, they intro a north India mix with Portugal lady to serve.

Start off with a sexy massage and she started to take off her bra to let me feel her 36D(own judgment). WooW….its feels really soft and smooth…Cannot tahan and just proceed to breast feeding style..While she is stoking my small head, my hand slowly move south to touch her pussy…She very auto and take off her G-string and let my finger her. Looking at her pretty face, I pull her face slowly toward me and we start frenching like lover.
Finally can’t hold anymore, so ask her to lay her back and I catbath her nipples and fingering her. Can feel tat she is high and start to moan softly and increase the stoking of my little head…After 10min or so, I unload on her smooth silky hand…

Name:Pamela
Race: Mix(North indian and Portugal)
Look : 7.5 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type)
Boob : 36D cup(own view)
HJ : No rush,skillful.
Fingering : Allow(WET)
Frenching : Allow(Professional level)
Damage : $22(1/2hr) + $40 (HJ)
Attitude: 8/10

PS:For those bros who like different race for expreriance and excitement.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

It had been some time for this new explore place to be review.

Today evening had the mood to look for Indian lady for massage, therefore have walk at lavender area…Fast forward.

Went into a HC and requested for an Indian lady, they intro a north India mix with Portugal lady to serve.

Start off with a sexy massage and she started to take off her bra to let me feel her 36D(own judgment). WooW….its feels really soft and smooth…Cannot tahan and just proceed to breast feeding style..While she is stoking my small head, my hand slowly move south to touch her pussy…She very auto and take off her G-string and let my finger her. Looking at her pretty face, I pull her face slowly toward me and we start frenching like lover.
Finally can’t hold anymore, so ask her to lay her back and I catbath her nipples and fingering her. Can feel tat she is high and start to moan softly and increase the stoking of my little head…After 10min or so, I unload on her smooth silky hand…

Name:Pamela
Race: Mix(North indian and Portugal)
Look : 7.5 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type)
Boob : 36D cup(own view)
HJ : No rush,skillful.
Fingering : Allow(WET)
Frenching : Allow(Professional level)
Damage : $22(1/2hr) + $40 (HJ)
Attitude: 8/10

PS:For those bros who like different race for expreriance and excitement.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rence72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, excellent FRs. Please share location for both HC.

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro, sound interesting.Pls PM me the contact of both HCs,million thanks..
Old 06-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
woohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can pm me the location of the one in chinatown thx thx
Old 06-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cnxguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, sounds good and would like to try mixed blood, care to pm contact or address, many thanks.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
daringwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver07 View Post
Hi Bros,

Yesterday I was roaming in Chinatown and feel a little thirst for mature lady massage..
As I enter a shopping center continue my scanning, an attractive lady in black tube and mini skit was walking opposite me. I fasten my pace and hope to catch up with her to see her looks. After some chase, saw her walking into a massage shop which make me feel so coincident that I’m looking for a massage too.
Without thinking twice, I steadily enter the shop to check up the price and request the lady in tube to service me.:P
Same as other HC, I lay nuke with my back face up waiting anxiously for my pray to serve me.
She is very friendly, ask me if I wan power or oil massage. Before I answer, she say she prefer oil as it more lubrication feel and she can perform well with it…I smile and nod my head.HeeHee.
Frankly speaking, her massage skill is marvelous!!! She started from my shoulder and slowly down to my toes and end with a hard rub on my neck and head.
This is the moment of truth, she pop out her Golden Que “ you want any special” with a slut look.
Of cos in my mind, I wanted it so much..I ask her to quote the price. HJ=$50, BJ=$80.
This is my 1st time trying her service, so I told her we start slow with HJ 1st and after negotiation the price went down to friendly price.

I love her attitude, always carry a sweet and slut smile on her face while her stroking my AK. I cannot tahan.. I start roaming my hand around on her soft C cup breast. She is very auto too, placing her boobs close to my face to hint for nippers licking…Hahaha.. Of cos I dun resist..my another hand start roaming to her wet meimei and start fingering her….Wah….her soft moaning around my hear make turn me real high…

As times flies, her stroking increase speed and I end with a Great “Ah Ah……”. Fully unload….

Before I left, she give me her number and say she provide more service outside..hehehe…I will try full service outside and update bros…

Race: Malay
Look : 7 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type,smooth skin)
Boob : C cup
HJ : slow and good skill.
Fingering : Allow
Frenching : Allow
Damage : $40/hr (Massage) (Option $25 for 1/2hr) + $30 (HJ)
Attitude: 7/10
Bro,

Tried pm u, ur mailbox full. Have you try calling her to ask what other extra she provide outside and her charges? I am very keen to try Malay lady lor. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1