The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Miss geylang teen 2018 (dedicated to Tian Tian)

To commemorate the ORD Tian Tian's youthfulness, I decided to focus the awards on youth as it's a rare commodity in GL.

LELE 1649

Younger and prettier than the ORD XT and YY. Fair, petite, superb slim figure and long flowy hair. Service is green. Very SYT. Highly recommend.

DOU DOU 1649

Pretty chao ah lian, almost skinny and petite. Ok lah, can try.

XIN XIN 1649

Pretty and petite with baby fats. Good attitude. Highly recommend.

All WLs listed below 22, petite and perfect for carrying around like baby. One of them is born in 2000.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Miss geylang teen 2018 (dedicated to Tian Tian)

Bro, are you sure one of them is born in 2000? If I recall correctly, WLs must be 21 years of age before they can work in GL. Either that WL was bullshitting you about her age, or she had lied about her age to work in GL. You wanna clarify with the bros here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
All WLs listed below 22, petite and perfect for carrying around like baby. One of them is born in 2000.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, are you sure one of them is born in 2000? If I recall correctly, WLs must be 21 years of age before they can work in GL. Either that WL was bullshitting you about her age, or she had lied about her age to work in GL. You wanna clarify with the bros here?
Sure. I repeat slowly. One...of...them...is...born...in...2000. Clear enough for you?
Old 19-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Ah ok, clear now that one of them is 18 years of age, which is way below the required 21 years of age to work as a GL WL, and is hence working as a GL WL illegally

Quote:
Sure. I repeat slowly. One...of...them...is...born...in...2000. Clear enough for you?
Old 19-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah ok, clear now that one of them is 18 years of age, which is way below the required 21 years of age to work as a GL WL, and is hence working as a GL WL illegally
Just because your brain power only limits you to 2 possibilities doesn't mean that there are only 2 possibilities. For a start, maybe you remember wrongly can also be a possibility. You think a bit harder, the answer is actually very simple. Anyway, why so concerned? Legal or illegal, sooooo what is it to you? You only sit in 1612 what. Are you thinking of coming out for some fresh air? Don't eat already too free like a certain cheebye lah.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Checked with a source who confirmed that the 21 years of age requirement is set for yellow card holders so I did remember correctly. So if this WL is indeed only 18 years of age, then yes she's working here illegally.

As for legal or illegal, you are right, it's nothing to me, especially if the house or WL wants to suffer penalties.

And I didn't get personal with you, so I'd appreciate the reciprocal courtesy.

Quote:
Just because your brain power only limits you to 2 possibilities doesn't mean that there are only 2 possibilities. For a start, maybe you remember wrongly can also be a possibility. You think a bit harder, the answer will become clearer. Anyway, why so concerned? Legal or illegal, sooooo what is it to you? You only sit in 1612 what. Are you thinking of coming out from some fresh air?
Old 19-10-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Checked with a source who confirmed that the 21 years of age requirement is set for yellow card holders so I did remember correctly. So if this WL is indeed only 18 years of age, then yes she's working here illegally.

As for legal or illegal, you are right, it's nothing to me, especially if the house or WL wants to suffer penalties.

First of all, I stated a simple fact. Your brain power IS limited to 2 possibilities. Your source being wrong is also a possibility. Your source lying to you is also another possibility. How come you didn't consider these possibilities? Who is your source? Don't come and act mysterious.

Second of all, don't give me crap about personal when you have no intention to check out the teen and your only intention here is to smear and suggest irregularities. I was already very polite in entertaining your boliao ques, understand fucker? But you can't take a hint. If you're a genuine punter, you won't give a shit how or why she is working here. You want people to be polite to you, then you better learn some basic courtesy and don't make wild allegations because you're too stupid to know the answer. So my suggestion to you is to fuck off to 1612 and sing praises of Qiqi. I have my own opinion on how good she really is but unlike you, I'm POLITE and keep my opinions to myself. You learn courtesy then you talk.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Ok, you win.

Quote:
First of all, I stated a simple fact. Your brain power IS limited to 2 possibilities. Your source being wrong is also a possibility. Your source lying to you is also another possibility. How come you didn't consider these possibilities? Who is your source? Don't come and act mysterious.

Second of all, don't give me crap about personal when you have no intention to check out the teen and your only intention here is to smear and suggest irregularities. I was already very polite in answering Your boliao ques, understand fucker? But you can't take a hint. If you're a genuine punter, you won't give a shit how or why she is working here. You want people to be polite to you, then you better learn some basic courtesy and don't make wild allegations because you're too stupid to know the answer. So my suggestion to you is to fuck off to 1612 and sing praises of Qiqi.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok, you win.
you actually bothered with him
Old 20-10-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

Boring day in BKK and nothing else better to do mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you actually bothered with him
Old 20-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whxaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, may I know what time Lorong 16, Cat 150, is open? Also, is the whole Lorong 16 Cat 150, or only certain houses? Tks.
Old 20-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried LELE
Nothing like what was mention. She is 23
Overall i give 7/10
Very sweet face
Old 20-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just like Indo maid recruited in SG.
Stated 23yo but way underage .... some even teens.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Just like Indo maid recruited in SG.
Stated 23yo but way underage .... some even teens.
Happened before a few years ago in 1431. One whore whose age was actually 18 years but the doctored passport indicated 21 years old. She was eventually deported back to China not because that the authority found up her real age but because a samster here lodged a complain to AV against her for cheating his emotion when their relationship turned sour. It was obviously an ugly one-sided affair on the part of this guy. This samster is no longer active in this forum.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post
Tried LELE
Nothing like what was mention. She is 23
Overall i give 7/10
Very sweet face
You have to be referring to what I wrote. So what I said was she was prettier than the old guards and service is green. You agree she is very sweet. Are you saying her service is actually solid?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1