The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 1 in 3 divorce?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

sinkieland is no way for marriage and procreation, thanks to pap for their nitwit policies. they should have known better that bringing foreigners, especially, china meis meis will ruin many happy families.:p:D

1 in 3 divorce?

Posted on July 29th, 2014 under Articles, Others, Procreation 0
Sponsor's link ( Want this spot?)
I refer to the Department of Statistics’ Statistics on Marriages and Divorces 2013, released on 28 July.

The total divorces for 2013 was 7,525.

Since the median duration of marriage for divorces was 10.4 year in 2013 – I looked at the number of marriages 10 years ago, in 2003. It was 21,962.

1 in 3 divorce?

So, does it mean that the percentage who divorced is about 34.3 per cent (7,525 divorces divided by 21,962 marriages)?

Is this an all time high, that slightly more than 1 in 3 marriages ended up in divorce?

Marriages decrease?

The number of marriages decreased by 6 per cent from 27,936 in 2012 to 26,254 in 2013.

The general marriage rate for males and females dropped from 43.8 to 40.5 and 39.4 to 36.9, respectively.

Divorces increase?

The general divorce rate for males and females increased from 7.1 to 7.3 and 6.7 to 6.9, respectively.

Increasing stress in Singapore?

As I understand that the following are some of the topics that may be covered by the 30 speakers at the National Day protest:-

Foreigners taking our jobs

30% of households spending more than they earn

Most expensive public housing in the world

Lowest public healthcare spending in the world

Lowest real return among all pension funds in the world

- To what extent has the above contributed to the rising divorce rate in Singapore?

Leong Sze Hian

http://leongszehian.com/?p=9503

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1