The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
casecase is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

Can any kind bro pm or share who can provide strong and solid massage from this spa?

Doesn't matter whether got teasing, as long as massage good.

Appreciated..
Old 03-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalkersg View Post
I know who can give good teasing and something extra.
who want to know can pm me to exchange.
Hi bro can pm me. Thank you in advance.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've been to this place many times and it's been good so far until my last visit. Was thinking for a change so I decided to choose R**e instead. She's a pleasant looking girl and I was hoping for a good massage from a Thai and I ended up don't feel any better after that. She was rude too at some point. Complaining about her recent holiday trip to Malaysia and all those bullshit along that line. Was kinda pissed TBH. The worse part is the end of the massage. I flipped over hoping for a good rub on my head..and no, that didn't happened! She massage both my hands and then told me 'massage over', asked me to shower and walked out. I was like 'w..t..f..'. So yea, first bad experience with her, NEVER EVER I will call her at all cost! Wah piang. Write this FR also my blood boil. Nb..
Old 22-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

just returned from kimchi island. long time did not go this spa.
guess will find time to visit again. any new girls recently?
Old 24-10-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from one session. First time there, took up the 55/hr. Didn't want to pre book as I wanted to see what fate has for me. Got assigned to this petite lady. No idea what's her name. Went toilet and came out receptionist apologised to me. Someone already booked her. I was sian 1/2 as I thought she looked cute. Think her name is nico if I didn't hear wrongly.? Another masseuse came in. Throughout the whole session, no teasing at all. I was thinking this place is legit. When I flipped over, that was when I saw her face. Not bad! Still I tried my best not to mari kita. Only towards the last 5 mins, I couldn't control. It pole position for a while..Her hands slide closer a little more. Massage ended and came here. Only to find out she's the AP (y***i)there. Will definitely RTM. I like masseuse who don't offer candy on first try
Old 25-10-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boya098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi whats her name. ive tried the other gals. but never tried someone with a name begins with Y. what is AP?
Old 25-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Harriervios is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by boya098 View Post
hi whats her name. ive tried the other gals. but never tried someone with a name begins with Y. what is AP?
Y is Yanny, AP is Alice pink
Old 25-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
Just came back from one session. First time there, took up the 55/hr. Didn't want to pre book as I wanted to see what fate has for me. Got assigned to this petite lady. No idea what's her name. Went toilet and came out receptionist apologised to me. Someone already booked her. I was sian 1/2 as I thought she looked cute. Think her name is nico if I didn't hear wrongly.? Another masseuse came in. Throughout the whole session, no teasing at all. I was thinking this place is legit. When I flipped over, that was when I saw her face. Not bad! Still I tried my best not to mari kita. Only towards the last 5 mins, I couldn't control. It pole position for a while..Her hands slide closer a little more. Massage ended and came here. Only to find out she's the AP (y***i)there. Will definitely RTM. I like masseuse who don't offer candy on first try
Did you got arranged to be at the first floor room for taking the $55 package ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boya098 View Post
AP = Ang Pai (meaning hot fav among customers)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread