The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Jakebahas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AMK Hidden HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Passed by this joint yesterday and just as i was at the door, i ML stepped out to buy her lunch at the coffeeshop nearby. She was slim tall and quite chio and she gave me a nice warm smile. So i waited around for her to come back and i saw her name on the name tag. She saw me and smiled again. I then walked away to give her time to eat. After saw she eat finish (she outside the shop) and went back in then i go in and ask recep for her.

I just take the normal massage $50 for 1 hour. They didn't ask me to pay more for p massage or anything like that. So i went upstairs and massage start. Massage was quite good but no teasing during the massage (maybe cos i didn't buy the more expensive one). Halfway through the massage she tear away the disposable shorts and i commented that some other places i go the ML straightaway tear the shorts when massage starts. Then she said its cos they want to rape me....or want to be rape by me. So i just laugh laugh. After about 40mins turn over and she massage my tummy and slowly go down to groin there. I start to become 12 o'clock and turned and started to gentle caress her butt. After awhile ask me want to massage "there" so i say ok and she say $50. She start massaging and she allow full autoroam without resistance and without asking for top up to go under the top. After unload she still sit me up and give some final neck massage.

Name: Celine
Look: 7/10 - slightly taller than average, slender
Massage: 7/10 - good without being great
HJ include autoroam: 8/10 extra point for not being restrictive or asking for more money
Dmg: $100 nett
RTM: if i lived in AMK yes but i stay quite far away...

Sorry for this long long MR......

Please don't PM me for contact or location. Other bros have long long ago given hints. So until now long long already you should be able to guess.

Haha thanks for the location hint bro! I found a few of them on WeChat but haven't actually gone down to try cos not sure about massage skills etc. Now I see your FR seems like a good place to check out since relatively near my place.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
gangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ml was yiyi. new and cute. Just 2 months in sg. She was surprised that I took up the bonus and not the kidney care. Thought it didn't take up means don't want bonus.
No teasing but she will let my hand brush her assets and thigh when she is massaging.guess may be different next time. Shouldn't take a long long time to locate once in the area.
Looks 8/10
Massage 5/10
Old 12-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Bro can please share location? Keen to try hehe. Thanks in advance =)
Old 12-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakebahas View Post
Haha thanks for the location hint bro! I found a few of them on WeChat but haven't actually gone down to try cos not sure about massage skills etc. Now I see your FR seems like a good place to check out since relatively near my place.
Bro jakebahas, upped you with my humble points!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 13-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro care to share this nice place, thanknyou
Old 14-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a lot of AMK Kakis here. Maybe we can do a amk TCSS session
Old 15-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatChinese View Post
Seems like a lot of AMK Kakis here. Maybe we can do a amk TCSS session
great idea!!! i will join in
Old 15-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Please share the ctc

Thank you
Old 15-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I see this Long MR I know which one TS is talking already.
I normally stick to the one I know when she is working at bugis area..
Old 15-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
When I see this Long MR I know which one TS is talking already.
I normally stick to the one I know when she is working at bugis area..

Care to share which ML is that ?
Old 15-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid this Lady with the name of Ki Ki. Knn never take up the $68 P massage give me black face, asked me at least 3 times during the massage to upgrade to P massage. I just ignored her, no teasing also and towards the end asked if wanna release. She gave me a sign of 10 with her fingers I asked her what's that and she said $100 for HJ. Sibei money faced. I said no money then she ended my session 10 mins earlier asked me to bathe. Very pissed off by her laid back attitude also. I do not have any issue with the masseuse that TS recommend.
Old 16-10-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
Avoid this Lady with the name of Ki Ki. Knn never take up the $68 P massage give me black face, asked me at least 3 times during the massage to upgrade to P massage. I just ignored her, no teasing also and towards the end asked if wanna release. She gave me a sign of 10 with her fingers I asked her what's that and she said $100 for HJ. Sibei money faced. I said no money then she ended my session 10 mins earlier asked me to bathe. Very pissed off by her laid back attitude also. I do not have any issue with the masseuse that TS recommend.
When did you look for Kiki?
Old 16-10-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
When did you look for Kiki?
2 weeks ago, are you her regular customer?

Last edited by G7frogporridge; 17-10-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 16-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
if they continue like this in time to come all up the lorry
Old 16-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Bro.. share infor pls.. am staying at AMK too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1