The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

I'm surprised no one mentioned Naomi..
https://www.instagram.com/naomineo_/?hl=en

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 13-03-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklinx View Post

This one hot AF. If I’m the bf I’ll piak her all night long everyday
Old 13-03-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
patricktan555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this sally yeo when started out it wasn’t that big if you see her first few post on her IG
Old 13-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honestly a bout time I see some of the brothers here have hate for her I mean yea she is a gold digger very famously so but can you blame the guys who paid for that body huge breast short stature about 160 + I think and a very nice ass on her. not a simp but just admiring the body......

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hello All,

I like to start a new thread on Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Please post the appropriate Instagram links of Busty Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts along with their photos.

Race or Nationality shouldn’t matter right, as long as the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls have the Biggest Breasts in Singapore.

As far as I know, the Singaporean Instagram Model / Girl with the Biggest Breasts in Singapore is Sally Yeo from Saltine Communications.

Sally Yeo’s Instagram is ..

https://www.instagram.com/verysallyish/

I Am Really Most Curious If There Are Any Singaporean Female Celebrities / Models / Girls Who Have Bigger Breasts Than Sally Yeo?

I Don’t Think So, Right?
Old 13-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
Expected to see her face on here sooner or later, this is very famous gold digger the salslut. The number of people I know she has slept with astronomical.
Sauce? Interested to know cuz I think I heard somewhere that she's married yea?
Old 13-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-03-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am I the only one that thinks Naomi Neo is not attractive? She's way too short and with her pregnancy her boobs became like so much bigger that the proportion like off already.
Old 13-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasafatcoc View Post
Honestly a bout time I see some of the brothers here have hate for her I mean yea she is a gold digger very famously so but can you blame the guys who paid for that body huge breast short stature about 160 + I think and a very nice ass on her. not a simp but just admiring the body......
Hi, can you please enlighten me on why Sally Yeo is so very famous for being a gold digger?

Was Sally Yeo a freelance before?

Was Sally Yeo a sugar babe before?

How much did Sally Yeo charge?
Old 13-03-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
Am I the only one that thinks Naomi Neo is not attractive? She's way too short and with her pregnancy her boobs became like so much bigger that the proportion like off already.
Lol! Don’t you think that short Asian girls with the biggest breasts ever are the most beautiful sexiest creations on this planet?
Old 13-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts

Quote:
Lol! Don’t you think that short Asian girls with the biggest breasts ever are the most beautiful sexiest creations on this planet?
Bloody agreed with u on this. A bonus if they have a nice set of booty too.

I dated a few, from vietnam, china and singaporeans too. Can’t resist petite asian sluts. Always made them kneel and blow me, while i enjoy their ass from the top view. Their height made it easy to go really low and lick the balls too.
Old 13-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello All,

I like to start a new thread on Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Please post the appropriate Instagram links of Busty Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts along with their photos.

Race or Nationality shouldn’t matter right, as long as the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls have the Biggest Breasts in Singapore.

As far as I know, the Singaporean Instagram Model / Girl with the Biggest Breasts in Singapore is Sally Yeo from Saltine Communications.

Sally Yeo’s Instagram is ..

https://www.instagram.com/verysallyish/

I Am Really Most Curious If There Are Any Singaporean Female Celebrities / Models / Girls Who Have Bigger Breasts Than Sally Yeo?

I Don’t Think So, Right?
seeing those melons up close in real life was really something else, but they definitely seem larger in recent pics. some time ago, she regularly got brought along to gatherings, and a ton of guys were always trying to hide the fact that they were beo-ing. the way she usually dressed didn't help either

from what i understand, girls with a larger-than-average chest usually have trouble with clothes because they have to work around their bust size: they either go baggy and unflattering or more revealing and daring. no points for guessing which style sally preferred...
Old 13-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
I don't agree with you, so on that point, you already have one person

boobs big and short you complain, its not a beauty pageant man. Are you marrying her, and is it based on looks? she already got someone to make her pregnant and she still looks pretty good, so plus points for that.

if short and big boobs is a sin, then those who are obsessed with Manly Betty are in trouble.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 13-03-2022 at 10:01 PM.
Old 13-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 9
majlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Totally agree with you bro
glad all those nutrients went to the assets
its just so fun to play with
Old 13-03-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Search Nikaynakih.. she is in sg for sure. Not sure where she from.
Old 13-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
I think they are sexy, and with knockers like that, who cares about their height.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1