The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
When the feeling is there and chemistry is there, the lady will just let you poke inside, no condom, no resistance. No need to force, no need trickery, and no need alcohol. I am sure some of you senior bros and old birds can confirm that it does turn out like that and I am not spinning stories. Don't need to look like brad pitt or k-pop idol too, and it happens. And those bros who really get offered raw, don't go bragging about it in FR, for obvious reasons. True?

Had these experiences before, and regretted it later for obvious reasons. After each time, check after 30 day window period clear, lucky, and promise not to do it again

Would say that only a handful of ladies I encountered were like that. Haven't encountered anymore for past 1 year. Lady lost control? Or a ploy to secure more customers? Or really took a liking to nice-guy customer? I don't know, but when it did happen it was always a natural flow of events. I am not so bad as to purposely shoot inside. Always warned the lady and pulled out before emptying the load.

Some of these ladies may be on hormone pills to stop ovulation and menses during their working stint so they are not worried of pregnancy in the first place.
cant agree more than this. when it happens its natural, never planned and the chemistry is mutual. the feeling is electrifying and beats any scam, alcohol, drugs, threats or whatever unnatural influence there is.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nitroboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kitty @ 8 Dec, 1.30 PM

Made a booking thru bro SK from RegentLust, and got a reply pretty fast

Looks: Quite similar to pics. Has tattoo on tummy.
Shower: Pretty SOP, but she will tease you with her tits and BBBJ
BBBJ and foreplay: She likes it a lot until I initiated FJ
FJ: 10/10
AJ: 10/10
She then offered massage between first and second shot. The massage was pretty ok (not Thai Massage standard)
RTF: maybe
Old 09-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
When the feeling is there and chemistry is there, the lady will just let you poke inside, no condom, no resistance. No need to force, no need trickery, and no need alcohol. I am sure some of you senior bros and old birds can confirm that it does turn out like that and I am not spinning stories. Don't need to look like brad pitt or k-pop idol too, and it happens. And those bros who really get offered raw, don't go bragging about it in FR, for obvious reasons. True?

Had these experiences before, and regretted it later for obvious reasons. After each time, check after 30 day window period clear, lucky, and promise not to do it again
This is true, from personal experiences in this dome
Old 09-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 831 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120026 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
This is true, from personal experiences in this dome
For me i am not as daring as all the others bro. I wan to live longer to bonk...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 09-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ceez, session 9/12 @ 1pm.

As of today, I have finally know whats the meaning of a "tear-shaped" boobs that other bros have been mentioning for ceez. And as one bro mentioned, the view while she is on top is heavenly.

Looks: 8/10; thai tan SYT with braces
Boobs: one of the best Ive ever come across, and looks damn big on her
Fingering: 7/10, she's a bit too tigher for my stubby fingers and I like to use 2 fingers but only can managed 1.
BBBJ: 8/10, I know other bros have mentioned that its not very good, but i actually liked her style and "eagerness"

Overall, a pretty satisfying session but probably wont RTF as there are still some fish i wanna try
Old 09-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lalala12310 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 334 from ILT

Looks: 8/10. Looks wise. Slight chinese look

Service:9/10. This is where she shines, lengthy foreplay and all services advertised were provided and quite enthusiastic about it. If you are looking for service, then this is the girl for you. Can communicate decently in english

bathroom within the room, that's a plus.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 6
escooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to behold

My Dec monthly best bonk goes to Sexhouse Lucy!

Man, hadn’t had such an enjoyable session in quite awhile.

Just a short and quick FR to highlight 4 main points

1. Service: Looks wasn’t the SYT style but a CFM MILF STYLE. She is such a service queen, takes care of every part of your needs from big head to small head. One of those few who would offer you a drink at the start and the end of a bonk.

2. Massage: Some bros have previously mentioned about her massage skills, and yes I’ve heard from her that she worked in Korea and few other country massage shops. Definitely one of the best massages around, removes away all my muscle aches 1 by 1. After our first round, she massages until I fell asleep! Was awoken by tinglingg sensation along my ass crack and shaft!

3. FJ: very automatic and self initiated girl, prepares my cock hard up in BBBJ, and caps me, I didn’t even know when it happened, then cowgirl me hard and rode me like there is no tomorrow for our first shot. She gives me extremely sensual feels as her finger constantly flicks my nipples in a motion similar to your car wipers. Never missing a beat. Second shot continued after massage and we played around in missionary,69, doggiestyle before finally unloading.

4. BBBJ: Unlike other FR, I put BBBJ at last to highlight the climax of the overall session with her. Not those wet and sloppy, she maintains constant suction like suction pads on my cock, with blood rushing to small head, finally I understood the meaning of 2 head but not enough blood for both. Not a time watcher or one who gives up easily, she continued storming on until I had to stop her.

RTF: Most likely. Overall 9/10 for me.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold
FR on FL 337 Jenny from Stable ilovethais aka ILT

Stable: ilovethais aka ILT (Big Nice Cosy Apartment)

FL: 337 Jenny
http://www.ilovethais.com/337 [Pls use web browser Puffin to access link]

Reached the place with another bro 😂 so funny cos when we were knocking on our girls' doors, they like don't know how to open door like that, turn here turn there still can't open hahaha 🤣 He walked back and forth a few times while I just stoned facing the door waiting for it to open silently. Hahaha 1 min standing at the door seems forever for us.

Door opened and found FL 339 inside my girl's room 😁 I call her the “Tall Friend”. FL 339 is ard 166cm bah, looks and height are as accurate as her ad 👍 My girl was feeling cold and was busy writing her “money notebook”, hahaha SMLJ lai eh so cute and funny 🤗 like a young Mamasan. Lucky that I'm her 1st customer for the day 🤗 She complained she’s not pretty no customers, I more happy inside 🤗 Jenny is v service orientated, obedient and caring.

Looks: 100% as per pics. Only difference is her cheeks and lips are not as pinkish red as pics since she nvr put on any makeup for my sexxion. Her skin is as fair as per her ad pics, confirm Chinese skin tone.

Boobs: Small Bs with Big Sensitive Brown Nipples.

Body: Small petite framed, v fuckable for me 😎 sibeh 好干 👍 Her butt not so great when stand doggy or showering but when doggy her kneeling on bed, they became v round and nice. Can piak piak. Fair and Tattoo Free.

Comms: V limited English, use Google Translation bah.

Showering: Both Shower1 & 3 v detailed and good 👍 She cleans from my earholes to my asshole to my foot repeatedly. Made me feel like a baby again 🤗

Listerine BBBJ1: During Shower1, she passed me a small bottle of Listerine to 干杯 and 交杯酒. I happily rinse and spit out but then… she went down to blow my cock with Listerine!!! 😲 Wahhh 干爽! 1st time kanna Listerine BBBJ!!! It was 1 or 2 Powerful mins of Listerine Blow baby 😎 V mind blowing experience as my cock’s head is sooo cooling and shiok!!! 凉凉!! 凉凉夜色,为你思念成河!! I want more!!!

Frenching: 10/10! Deep one man. Kissing, Frenching since Shower1 onwards 😘 she tongue me I tongue her, she sucks my tongue gao gaos 😍 I exhale heavily thru my nose with her awesome Frenching skills. Kiss, munch my upper lips lower lips slow and long gao gaos. I just rest my lips on hers and she will munch and french it away~~ Oh I missed Frenching with her man~~😋😋~~不够,不够,还要,还要~~

Catbath: 10/10! Above Average! After Shower1 and Listerine BBBJ, she really feasted me on bed song song~~ licked my earholes, kiss and munch my face my jaw then down my neck my collar bone my chest my nipples my tummy… my thighs oh my thighs… she accidentally bites my left thigh cos I'm quite a meaty and yummy piglet hahaha 🤣 and apologized profusely to me 😂 told her can bite me anytime anywhere 😀

Balls Sucking: She then feasts on my shaved balls liao. Woah she really sucks hard on my balls man! 1st time I felt ball pain due to hard sucking. I tahan a bit cos it’s quite rare to find a girl who sucks so hard one. Maybe room cold thus my scrotum contracts and hides my balls inwards and made it hard for her to suck them bally wholly bah 😂 She’s really a mean golf balls sucking machine.

AR: After Hard Sucking my balls, its AR time! And the Best AR I get so far! She's the 1st to tongue fuck my asshole in and out! 干爽! 1 min of cooling sensation asshole licking and tongue inserting actions.

BBBJ2: After the Wet and Cool AR, she gave me a damn good ~6 mins BBBJ! No Deep Throat but her way of sucking is v different, v strong and good! No teething as well. She's damn good in focusing my cock head and its tip G-Spot in her mouth. She played my cock tip with her tongue a lot and got more aggressively, urging for a CIM. Occasionally, she will bobs her head down a few times to suck my cock deeper then back to tongue swirling, tongue twisting and tongue fighting my cock tip in her arena mouth of battle! She really hits my G-Spot several times and I can feel my cock tip v high and cool to the max of cumming. V sensational climax in my nether regions and I really almost CIM.

CIM: Sibeh can do and almost released it in CIM. If she adds in a few handstrokes or head bobbings, I sure CIM.

FJ1: Caps on with lubricant applied and she Cowgirl me. Love the way she leans over to me to kiss me more and pinch my nipples. Song. Hug her tightly to pump more into her. She doesn’t moan much, light moaning into my ears directly instead. Did a few mins of Cowgirl and she’s quite tired liao thus I switched to Missionary and pump it away~~ She’s damn good and horny. She arms lock my head towards her to do deeper drilling when Missionary and looks me in the eyes moaning. Quite a fierce chili padi fucker, which you will know more in FJ2. Held and lock her legs up with my forearms to give the final series of fast pumps to cum my 1st shot 😊 Sextifying.

Shower2: DIY as usual, never mind.

Massage: Skipped as I wanna chat and hug her close to my chest.

Rest & GFE: Gao Gaos man 😊 Hinted her to lie on my chest, no problem. Her sister is FL 332, also came here to work and earn. Talked halfway she sees my cock swinging up a bit and she loves it 😊 pointing it and says “Money!!” hahaha 🤣 I love horny girls man. She asked if I’m doing 2 shots and I said yeah man 😀 and she said “Ok, you rest 10 mins” and she lies quietly eagerly on my chest.

FJ2 Trailer: This one power. After the 10 mins Rest, she strokes my swinging cock and greeted it with “Wake Up, Wake Up”. Wah song man, lai liao 🤗 She lifted my cock up and lie onto me, fucking use her raw bushy pussy to press and rub against my cock 😭😭😭👍👍👍 干爽 u know!!?? Then she pulled the blanket over us and body rubs me even more and more aggressively under the blanket! I had so much fun with her under the blanket, it’s like we are having a secret fuck time while our parents are watching TV outside in the living room 😭👍 This move made me v excited and horny. I can’t forget this sensation of her pussy grinding my cock man, I almost wanna cum in between our rubbing bodies, now still reminiscing dearly in my fucked mind 😭👍 Hugging her back fully, grabbing her boobs, oh I’m so Busy and she’s so Active!! She loves Control! Our bodies were hot and sticky rubbing each other.

She asked for Condom but I just gotta taste that Pussy!

Painting: Don’t care if it’s bushy, asked her to climb over my head as a Hovering Butterfly for me to eat her pussy. She moans loudly while looking down at me eating her pussy. She was grabbing her own boob and finger rubbing her G-Spot while I was licking and tongue fucking her pussy. Damn Song. Can taste her juice.

FJ2: Gotta cap now liao. She applies lubricant again on my capped cock and her pussy then Cowgirl straightaway. She then pulled me up to Lotus. Asked me just put my hands straight back on bed and enjoy the show as she rides me more in Lotus. Told me to shake my pelvic to fuck as well but I’m tired too hahaha 😅 I became her Boy Toy willingly. Then, pulled her over to the mirror cupboard to stand doggy a few mins. Lastly, do another stand doggy with her kneeling on the bed for 5 mins. Looking at her round butt kneeling on bed while I stand doggy her is v shiok! Light pumps with no much moans until when I was about to cum, fast pumps made her moans so good and I cummed my 2nd shot 😀 Yeah ✌

Overall: 9/10.

Tipped her 20 and Wefie a few for good memories keeping 🤗 She teased me to cum back tomorrow but no lah hahaha need to work liao. Not sure when she's going back as OKT haven't book her air ticket, maybe 21st Dec or so.
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.

Last edited by billyphoopeepee; 10-12-2018 at 07:26 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: FR on FL 337 Jenny from Stable ilovethais aka ILT

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyphoopeepee View Post
Stable: ilovethais aka ILT (Big Nice Cosy Apartment)

FL: 337 Jenny
http://www.ilovethais.com/337 [Pls use web browser Puffin to access link]

Reached the place with another bro 😂 so funny cos when we were knocking on our girls' doors, they like don't know how to open door like that, turn here turn there still can't open hahaha 🤣 He walked back and forth a few times while I just stoned facing the door waiting for it to open silently. Hahaha 1 min standing at the door seems forever for us.

Door opened and found FL 339 inside my girl's room 😁 I call her the “Tall Friend”. FL 339 is ard 166cm bah, looks and height are as accurate as her ad 👍 My girl was feeling cold and was busy writing her “money notebook”, hahaha SMLJ lai eh so cute and funny 🤗 like a young Mamasan. Lucky that I'm her 1st customer for the day 🤗 She complained she’s not pretty no customers, I more happy inside 🤗 Jenny is v service orientated, obedient and caring.

Looks: 100% as per pics. Only difference is her cheeks and lips are not as pinkish red as pics since she nvr put on any makeup for my sexxion. Her skin is as fair as per her ad pics, confirm Chinese skin tone.

Boobs: Small Bs with Big Sensitive Brown Nipples.

Body: Small petite framed, v fuckable for me 😎 sibeh 好干 👍 Her butt not so great when stand doggy or showering but when doggy her kneeling on bed, they became v round and nice. Can piak piak. Fair and Tattoo Free.

Comms: V limited English, use Google Translation bah.

Showering: Both Shower1 & 3 v detailed and good 👍 She cleans from my earholes to my asshole to my foot repeatedly. Made me feel like a baby again 🤗

Listerine BBBJ1: During Shower1, she passed me a small bottle of Listerine to 干杯 and 交杯酒. I happily rinse and spit out but then… she went down to blow my cock with Listerine!!! 😲 Wahhh 干爽! 1st time kanna Listerine BBBJ!!! It was 1 or 2 Powerful mins of Listerine Blow baby 😎 V mind blowing experience as my cock’s head is sooo cooling and shiok!!! 凉凉!! 凉凉夜色,为你思念成河!! I want more!!!

Frenching: 10/10! Deep one man. Kissing, Frenching since Shower1 onwards 😘 she tongue me I tongue her, she sucks my tongue gao gaos 😍 I exhale heavily thru my nose with her awesome Frenching skills. Kiss, munch my upper lips lower lips slow and long gao gaos. I just rest my lips on hers and she will munch and french it away~~ Oh I missed Frenching with her man~~😋😋~~不够,不够,还要,还要~~

Catbath: 10/10! Above Average! After Shower1 and Listerine BBBJ, she really feasted me on bed song song~~ licked my earholes, kiss and munch my face my jaw then down my neck my collar bone my chest my nipples my tummy… my thighs oh my thighs… she accidentally bites my left thigh cos I'm quite a meaty and yummy piglet hahaha 🤣 and apologized profusely to me 😂 told her can bite me anytime anywhere 😀

Balls Sucking: She then feasts on my shaved balls liao. Woah she really sucks hard on my balls man! 1st time I felt ball pain due to hard sucking. I tahan a bit cos it’s quite rare to find a girl who sucks so hard one. Maybe room cold thus my scrotum contracts and hides my balls inwards and made it hard for her to suck them bally wholly bah 😂 She’s really a mean golf balls sucking machine.

AR: After Hard Sucking my balls, its AR time! And the Best AR I get so far! She's the 1st to tongue fuck my asshole in and out! 干爽! 1 min of cooling sensation asshole licking and tongue inserting actions.

BBBJ2: After the Wet and Cool AR, she gave me a damn good ~6 mins BBBJ! No Deep Throat but her way of sucking is v different, v strong and good! No teething as well. She's damn good in focusing my cock head and its tip G-Spot in her mouth. She played my cock tip with her tongue a lot and got more aggressively, urging for a CIM. Occasionally, she will bobs her head down a few times to suck my cock deeper then back to tongue swirling, tongue twisting and tongue fighting my cock tip in her arena mouth of battle! She really hits my G-Spot several times and I can feel my cock tip v high and cool to the max of cumming. V sensational climax in my nether regions and I really almost CIM.

CIM: Sibeh can do and almost released it in CIM. If she adds in a few handstrokes or head bobbings, I sure CIM.

FJ1: Caps on with lubricant applied and she Cowgirl me. Love the way she leans over to me to kiss me more and pinch my nipples. Song. Hug her tightly to pump more into her. She doesn’t moan much, light moaning into my ears directly instead. Did a few mins of Cowgirl and she’s quite tired liao thus I switched to Missionary and pump it away~~ She’s damn good and horny. She arms lock my head towards her to do deeper drilling when Missionary and looks me in the eyes moaning. Quite a fierce chili padi fucker, which you will know more in FJ2. Held and lock her legs up with my forearms to give the final series of fast pumps to cum my 1st shot 😊 Sextifying.

Shower2: DIY as usual, never mind.

Massage: Skipped as I wanna chat and hug her close to my chest.

Rest & GFE: Gao Gaos man 😊 Hinted her to lie on my chest, no problem. Her sister is FL 332, also came here to work and earn. Talked halfway she sees my cock swinging up a bit and she loves it 😊 pointing it and says “Money!!” hahaha 🤣 I love horny girls man. She asked if I’m doing 2 shots and I said yeah man 😀 and she said “Ok, you rest 10 mins” and she lies quietly eagerly on my chest.

FJ2 Trailer: This one power. After the 10 mins Rest, she strokes my swinging cock and greeted it with “Wake Up, Wake Up”. Wah song man, lai liao 🤗 She lifted my cock up and lie onto me, fucking use her raw bushy pussy to press and rub against my cock 😭😭😭👍👍👍 干爽 u know!!?? Then she pulled the blanket over us and body rubs me even more and more aggressively under the blanket! I had so much fun with her under the blanket, it’s like we are having a secret fuck time while our parents are watching TV outside in the living room 😭👍 This move made me v excited and horny. I can’t forget this sensation of her pussy grinding my cock man, I almost wanna cum in between our rubbing bodies, now still reminiscing dearly in my fucked mind 😭👍 Hugging her back fully, grabbing her boobs, oh I’m so Busy and she’s so Active!! She loves Control! Our bodies were hot and sticky rubbing each other.

She asked for Condom but I just gotta taste that Pussy!

Painting: Don’t care if it’s bushy, asked her to climb over my head as a Hovering Butterfly for me to eat her pussy. She moans loudly while looking down at me eating her pussy. She was grabbing her own boob and finger rubbing her G-Spot while I was licking and tongue fucking her pussy. Damn Song. Can taste her juice.

FJ2: Gotta cap now liao. She applies lubricant again on my capped cock and her pussy then Cowgirl straightaway. She then pulled me up to Lotus. Asked me just put my hands straight back on bed and enjoy the show as she rides me more in Lotus. Told me to shake my pelvic to fuck as well but I’m tired too hahaha 😅 I became her Boy Toy willingly. Then, pulled her over to the mirror cupboard to stand doggy a few mins. Lastly, do another stand doggy with her kneeling on the bed for 5 mins. Looking at her round butt kneeling on bed while I stand doggy her is v shiok! Light pumps with no much moans until when I was about to cum, fast pumps made her moans so good and I cummed my 2nd shot 😀 Yeah ✌

Overall: 9/10.

Tipped her 20 and Wefie a few for good memories keeping 🤗 She teased me to cum back tomorrow but no lah hahaha need to work liao. Not sure when she's going back as OKT haven't book her air ticket, maybe 21st Dec or so.
Very detailed FR bro ... u must be very handsome .. I read previous bros FR with her like no frenching though .. haha .. u nv suggest to her to shave ?
Old 10-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

FR for MEW FROM SEXHOUSE

My favourite sexy short hair girl

Looks: 9.5/10, like her short hair. Bright personality and always carrying a smile. Look abit Taiwanese to me.
French: 8/19, young girl take the lead to kiss me, I felt ecstatic
GFE: 9/10, GFE was great as she could speak English very well and I previously visited her when she was in other stables
Boobs: 8.5/10, enhances C in tear drop shape, nicely done
Bbbj: 9/10, can suck really Long and wet all the while maintaining eye contact with me. Well shaved below
Fj: 8.5/10,Sensational as feels lik doing it with you girlfriend. Accompanied with soft moans that are pleasing to the ear.

RTF: Lik

RTF: will try again before she leaves

Have fun bros!
Old 10-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

Met Jessica yesterday for evening bonk.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=711385

This SYT deserves a mention, she has the body of a young Natt Chanapa. Slim built petite fully shaved but natural D cups. Nipples exactly like Natt Chanapa.
When painting her you can feel her hip bones, her body is EXCELLENT.

Service wise excellent, frenching started in shower and didnt stop pretty much, her english is ok, can speak and understand what i wanted. i wanted her to sit on my face so i could eat her and play with her delightful tits. she did just as i asked. Excellent!
i had her solely in cowgirl position so i could see her tits. after first round she gave me a light massage, and i could see her in the mirror of the cupboard, once again the sight of those bouncy tits are heavenly.

RTF aleady booked, at this price she is a steal. Only downside is she wears braces, but to be fair frenching and bbbj all no issue, Solid!
Old 10-12-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
abxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heres my overdue fr for Soda / TRL (7th dec 8.45pm)

Looks: 8.5/10 ( totally my type ! Cute and petite)
Body: 7.5/10 (very very slight tummy)
Boobs: enchanced C to D
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 9/10 (passionate and just like frenching with gf, she loves to french)
Bbbj: 8/10 good enough for me, cover all areas and occasional dt
Painting: 8/10 (if 100% shaved will be perfect, she will dripping wet after the painting)
Fj: 9/10 (love her moans)
Overall: 8/10 (one of the better bonks i have recently)

Bros looking for syt and petite lady pls dont miss her. She will be here till next week i think
Old 10-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

greataaaaaaaaa
Old 10-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

332 ILT
Looks : 7/10 looks shows the age but will not reject. Ehen younger should be a looker. Dress like those hip hop dancer
Boobs: BIG B or small C
Body : slim not much fat: tattoo on the hand: nice perky ass
Service : can French and 4G reception. Wiilling to please. BBBJ is good. Not the suction type, more like knowing where lick. Quite chatty so not aweward.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -213 / Power: 0
Doubtfire Doubtfire Doubtfire

Seeing a lot of FRs on silkstockings, TRL and ILTs which is not surprising..

But can't seem to find any on emmanuelle of late. Any bros tried their girls recently? Any FRs to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1