The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrRhodes View Post
Hi bro, thanks for the advice. Yup, showed the officer the email from the agency and got her a place near mine so I think I can only hope for the best now.
You are in good hands. Bro shysaint is the best to advise.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 27-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfish_jvss View Post
I got a question to ask if a ktv ger (prc) is waiting for her Work Permit (Performing Artiste), than halfway her agent MIA. So now she no work permit only got white card, how long can she stay in sg? If during this period she kena caught what the worst case for her?

Sry to ask such noobie question but i was asked this question by a ktv ger. She ask mi to check mom website for her but i lazy to read so thought of asking here.
For Chinese national is 30 days standard. extension of visa another 29 days. For special reason, up to 89 days.
Old 28-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
You are in good hands. Bro shysaint is the best to advise.
yah thanks to bro shysaint.
now im still waiting for ICA to go through my appeal letter.. sigh. want to marry my gf also must appeal...
Old 28-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Just read the news that alot of WP renewals are not renewed.

Think the government is serious to limit the number of foreigners. Let's see how long this can lasts. Maybe due to the upcoming technical recession.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 28-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

hope everything goes well....
Old 28-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jellyfish_jvss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
For Chinese national is 30 days standard. extension of visa another 29 days. For special reason, up to 89 days.
oic no wonder she so scare of going to work
Old 28-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For special reason, up to 89 days.
can share wat are special reason?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
sigh. want to marry my gf also must appeal...
marry her no need to appeal ... only come in must appeal ..

2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
can share wat are special reason?
Towkay,

Arranging marriage and date booked for ROM and related
Old 29-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Towkay,

I can't even get her social visit pass approved for a short visit!
Old 29-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Towkay,

dear towkay ....

Now ... ONLY Spouse n those here for Medical Treatment are allowed Up to a total of 89 days . Not 30 + 89 ..

previously ... only those on medical can apply ...

NO other Reasons !!!

U think ur above-mentioned is big deal har no angry hahaha

2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

To brother shysaint and all experienced brothers here.

actually, is approaching MP a better approach or appeal to ICA directly?

For me, I have approached my MP and it is good for me, because the grassroot volunteer helped pointed out some stuff wrong with my letter that I did not notice. It would been pretty bad for me to write directly with my original letter without the proof-reading.

However, got a little worried when pple tell me that using MP-approach is actually slower and risky as the ICA officers in charge will have to do their homework much more and find out more problems.... sigh.
The most difficult part of my appealing is that we dont know what is the reason for the rejection (with ICA declining to reveal reasons to anyone, not even to lawyers, i read), and we dont know what my fiance could have done wrong.

Sept liao... 3 months of researching and paperwork-ing....
Old 01-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro shysaint,

i have a enquiry and would like to seek your wisdom.

let's a gal have already stayed in sgp for 3 months for a period of 01 Feb to 05 June. i understand that the cycle thingy will prevent her from entering sgp from 06 June until 06 september right? bcuz the 6 months cycle counted from 01 Feb to 01 July(6 months). and plus 2 months no-entry which is 02 July until 01 september. lets say she attempted to enter in August but got refused an entry. So the cycle thing still count as mentioned earlier or re-start the 2 month no-entry from the date she attempted the failed entry?

Many thanks to you bro!

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 01-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
To brother shysaint and all experienced brothers here.

actually, is approaching MP a better approach or appeal to ICA directly?

For me, I have approached my MP and it is good for me, because the grassroot volunteer helped pointed out some stuff wrong with my letter that I did not notice. It would been pretty bad for me to write directly with my original letter without the proof-reading.

However, got a little worried when pple tell me that using MP-approach is actually slower and risky as the ICA officers in charge will have to do their homework much more and find out more problems.... sigh.
The most difficult part of my appealing is that we dont know what is the reason for the rejection (with ICA declining to reveal reasons to anyone, not even to lawyers, i read), and we dont know what my fiance could have done wrong.

Sept liao... 3 months of researching and paperwork-ing....
MP approach is slower and not much use nowadays.U can easily wait for at least 6 to 12 month to apply a PR for foreigner spouse.The most important is your financial background and a stable job and most important is her background.Look through your threat and seem like u apply and appeal many time and get rejected.Probably u do too frequent and they might suspect fishy.Any problem on her side as she was rejected a student pass?Why slow i dont know but i dont think they slow the process to find out more problem.They can easily reject any case within a short time.

Is only my sharing from my previous encounter and might not be the reason.Not much to offer compare to experience bro like shysaint
Old 02-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

MP not of much influence to ICA nowadays ley from what I see.... Media is a more powerful tool.

Btw... advise needed.

I ROM with my gal on 19Oct and she's required to be here 15 days before the sol.

But... she re-entered Singapore (appealed) on 11 August.. but lost her passport, so she need to leave on 4/9/2011. Does she need to wait for the invisible 2 months golden rule or she just need to present her police report on the lost passport (that's why she left earlier) and the marriage receipt?

Also, If we register here, Vietnam side knows anot? Or they are able to check with each other marriage records? she's not planning to apply for PR.

Please advise, sexperts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1