The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
This is more Jialat than mine.
At least I didn't spend or waited for her.
But sometime, this is the "price" we pay playing the fishing game.
There are bad fishes, but sometimes good fishes as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Reminds me of what happened to me many years ago.

At that time, we only had 56K dial-up modems and there weren't any digital cameras. The best we could do was to scan our photos but then again, scanners were very 'scarce' also. Even if we wanted to upload the photos, the 56K connection was really slow.
That's so right Bro Neoguri. Anyway, we live and learn.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

One afternoon, I have booked a ML named X. When I received the confirmation SMS, i walked to the unit carefully.

When She opened the door unit 01-06, she said :"Hello Mr. Z?"
Me :"No leh, my name is Mr.Y"
She: "er..okay. nevermind come in first.". I take out my phone with her photo of the website
Me: "See, it is you!"
She: "Nevermind, come in first..".

Then we started the deed. I stripped and keep wondering why she sound different from SMS. I did not bother but proceed with Massage,HDLY, HJ...

After the deed end, then I paid her and she is very happy for additional business. I was wondering why she said that.

As I exit from the entrance. I saw 2 missed call from the ML. I was thinking she missed me and i call her back.

Lady Q: "Why you're not coming for massage?"
Me: "Haha, you must be joking I just come out from your door".
Lady Q: "Noooo...my unit is 01-06..Block 2".
Me: " I am at Block 1...".
Lady Q: "zzzz...Sigh..okay. please check the block carefully next time. She is X i know her...suan la..".

Do you think as I an idiot for not looking at SMS carefully?
Old 06-06-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really. U manage to get your deed done after all. Could be worst if the wrong unit appears to be proper woman not a ML and u keep insisting she’s one until she report u for harassment. That one than jialat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
One afternoon, I have booked a ML named X. When I received the confirmation SMS, i walked to the unit carefully.

She: "er..okay. nevermind come in first.". I take out my phone with her photo of the website

Then we started the deed. I stripped and keep wondering why she sound different from SMS. I did not bother but proceed with Massage,HDLY, HJ...

After the deed end, then I paid her and she is very happy for additional business. I was wondering why she said that.

As I exit from the entrance. I saw 2 missed call from the ML. I was thinking she missed me and i call her back.

Lady Q: "zzzz...Sigh..okay. please check the block carefully next time. She is X i know her...suan la..".

Old 06-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
krutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Not really. U manage to get your deed done after all. Could be worst if the wrong unit appears to be proper woman not a ML and u keep insisting she’s one until she report u for harassment. That one than jialat
Agree with you bro, it could be worse
Old 07-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
nissanmotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One afternoon, I have booked a ML named X. When I received the confirmation SMS, i walked to the unit carefully. (
A case of mistaken identity whereby a house with too many ML. Anyway surely you are happy.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
LeNinjaMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanmotor View Post
A case of mistaken identity whereby a house with too many ML. Anyway surely you are happy.
My exact sentiments.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quite jialat bro
Old 07-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Handbag upskirt.. while I usually laugh at someone in my mind, thinking, auntie, u really so careless leh.. cannot feel no cover meh, as her skirt/dress was unknowingly lifted up by her bag flashing her butt to everyone..
Then....... happen recently, someone gave me a tap on my shoulder, "小姐,你的裙子炫上来了"... aiyo.. . But... at least he didn't call me auntie.. ai~~ damn embarrassing!!!!
Old 07-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Handbag upskirt.. while I usually laugh at someone in my mind, thinking, auntie, u really so careless leh.. cannot feel no cover meh, as her skirt/dress was unknowingly lifted up by her bag flashing her butt to everyone..
Then....... happen recently, someone gave me a tap on my shoulder, "小姐,你的裙子炫上来了"... aiyo.. . But... at least he didn't call me auntie.. ai~~ damn embarrassing!!!!
I would have tapped on your butt instead of your shoulder
Old 08-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U din realize that its somewhat cooling than normal? Lol
Old 08-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got wear panty bo? LOL
Old 08-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
doxxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Got wear panty bo? LOL
Can dun wear panty meh!
Old 08-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was in LA for a 2-week business trip last year. On the last night before returning, I was drinking at a bar opposite the hotel, a lone chinese chick came up and sat next to me and we chatted. She was a Singaporean too, how rare can that be?

We ended up back in my hotel room for a great night workout till we cuddled and watched the sunrise together and she left before breakfast. Since it was meant to be an ONS, we didn't exchange anything except body fluids.

When I boarded the flight home at night, the cabin crew speaking to me had a familiar voice, "Welcome onboard Mr. X", and there she was, the chick I just fucked hours ago.

Embarrassed, we deliberately avoided small talk for the next 17hrs and when the flight landed I just said goodbye and walked off. Thinking back with my smaller head, it was so stupid of me not to follow-up the connection during the second encounter on the flight.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
sms96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Got wear panty bo? LOL
Exactly what I wanted to ask.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great show for those behind you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1