The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

I once fucked my gf here
Use to be a hot place for couples, not sure about now. Always see couples hiding inside cuddling and hands inside the skirt and everywhere
For me, I just push my gf down on the floor and fuck her hard there. She enjoys it very much, but again it may sound a bit disrespectful to the death. At that time, my mind cannot think liao. The piak piak piak sound plus her moaning......

I wonder if this place is still as happening as before??
Old 14-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

I once fucked my gf here
Use to be a hot place for couples, not sure about now. Always see couples hiding inside cuddling and hands inside the skirt and everywhere
For me, I just push my gf down on the floor and fuck her hard there. She enjoys it very much, but again it may sound a bit disrespectful to the death. At that time, my mind cannot think liao. The piak piak piak sound plus her moaning......

There are actually security cameras there...
Old 15-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
There are actually security cameras there...
Not safe any more
Old 15-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

I once fucked my gf here

wow.. didnt knw this plc oso can b so happening de..
Old 16-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow.. didnt knw this plc oso can b so happening de..
Maybe the descendants come here, and think that since die in singapore, they shall piak there to reproduce.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
If no toilet then just do it on the beach itself.

There are many dark and quiet corners
i am also keen to find out where exactly in Sentosa. not beach but preferably somewhere less public and open
Old 17-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i am also keen to find out where exactly in Sentosa. not beach but preferably somewhere less public and open
If you go on weekdays day time, especially morning about 9+,10+, not a lot of people. At least, in comparison with weekends or/and weekday evening.

One place is the Tanjong Beach. At the end where Tanjong Beach Club is. There quiet.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many years back, got close to a classmate and we will sometimes skip classes and went to the movies. those early timing rarely have people watching and we usually end up making out with heavy petting. we would french kissed deep and start to rub and fondle each other privates.

as time goes by, we got more daring and i would pull up her top and suck on her breasts and she will then unzipped my jeans and pull out my cock. she will go down on me with me cumming in her mouth everytime. sometimes, i will go down on her and lick her pussy till she cums.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

had a few blowjobs at the back of a double decker bus with a classmate years back. once, there was a man who sat directly in front of our seat but she continued to suck me til i cummed in her mouth.

on another occasion a group of younger boys were sitting in the middle section but we didn’t stop. i hold her head while she continued sucking me with her head bobbing up and down subtly. one of them kept looking behind but i was too high to stop. and she swallows everytime.
Old 20-05-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
many years back, got close to a classmate and we will sometimes skip classes and went to the movies. those early timing rarely have people watching and we usually end up making out with heavy petting. we would french kissed deep and start to rub and fondle each other privates.

as time goes by, we got more daring and i would pull up her top and suck on her breasts and she will then unzipped my jeans and pull out my cock. she will go down on me with me cumming in her mouth everytime. sometimes, i will go down on her and lick her pussy till she cums.
Quote:
had a few blowjobs at the back of a double decker bus with a classmate years back. once, there was a man who sat directly in front of our seat but she continued to suck me til i cummed in her mouth.

on another occasion a group of younger boys were sitting in the middle section but we didn’t stop. i hold her head while she continued sucking me with her head bobbing up and down subtly. one of them kept looking behind but i was too high to stop. and she swallows everytime.
can only say those were e days.. nw so many CCTVs ard if not huaweis ard.. lolx
Old 20-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
SumoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
can only say those were e days.. nw so many CCTVs ard if not huaweis ard.. lolx
Well said bro
Old 20-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zghnj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my late teens, used to go to a neighbourhood cinema for morning movie slots that have very little crowd, sit at the back with then gf like I own the place. We eventually get hornier and hornier and started to push the envelope. Make out, fingering, and eventually bjs. That got us hooked to public action. Got once ppl sit next to us but she too horny and I was fingering her while she bit my ear to hold back her moans. Didn't help. Guy next to me noticed. We left quickly and finished the job at the staircase exit from the cinema with me pinning her against the wall. Of cos, checked if got CCTV. But looking back, we may have been on camera at least once. We were addicted to the thrill of perhaps getting caught and would rush off laughing when we heard someone enter the stairwell. We made out with heavy petting many times at night at botanic gardens la, siloso beach la, even bonked in the middle of a dark field in a new estate under the night sky. The sweatier the more exciting. Early morning and late night strolls through parks were always an excuse. In those days, double decker bus on off peak also we can fit at least a fingering session.

Sadly, we fell apart when I had a spell of depression and became mean towards her. I've yet to find another person to have such adventures. But damn, those formative years continue to fuel my prostate until today. Partly why I'm here Haha. Both of us sometimes catch glimpses of each other in public but automatically will avoid each other. She's married now. I once texted her to ask how she's doing and whether she was consciously avoiding me as I was. Deep down I avoid her cos that kind of sexual energy knn sure start again. I still feel it thinking about it. I think she knows too.
Old 20-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 6
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

guys , any recommendation for quiet mscp or carparks for car bonking?
Old 21-05-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

though we didn’t bonked in public, we always had a lot of heavy petting, fingering and bj sessions in public.

couple of times, she sucked me off in the changing room in one of the stores in vivocity. quite exciting as there were people outside walking around and in the next cubicle. having the view of the big mirror with her kneeling topless and my cock in her mouth was super hot.

likewise we also did it in the handicapped toilets of malls in town. fort canning park and botanic gardens were also our favourite haunt. a couple once walked past us as she was giving me a bj and the guy did a double take to look but we didn’t stop. another time while she was sitting on me, i pulled up her top and was sucking her breasts, a jogger passed by us. i could see he was trying to look but it was too dark and i think he couldn’t see much.
Old 21-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChanFaYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good share bro, those were the days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1