The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Would you be aroused or put off when you see this
AROUSED ? 12 35.29%
PUT OFF ? 22 64.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Would you be put off or aroused if your GF or FL has a tattoo like this ????

Just returned from KL not long ago , had a PRC FL there ! nothing to shout about in terms of look but was surprised ! more of a little bit shocked when she stripped after giving me a good massage ? BROs care to comment ?

P.S she might be coming to singapore !

Her tattoo looks something like this but not white faced . orange faced tiger .

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/o...igerbutt-1.jpg

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE

Last edited by jasdude; 10-11-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would you be put off or aroused if your GF or FL has a tattoo like this ????

hahaha.. when doggy time, it will look likes the tiger is 'mauling' your di di... not exactly something that i wish for lol

no for me. i m not a tattoo guy anyway
Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you be put off or aroused if your GF or FL has a tattoo like this ????

not this type of tattoo and not that area.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 11-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911GT3Cup View Post
when doggy time, it will look likes the tiger is 'mauling' your di di...
Same sentiments ! feeding the tiger a piece of meat , was a bit disturbed by the tattoo when dogging her !

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
Danniell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
Same sentiments ! feeding the tiger a piece of meat , was a bit disturbed by the tattoo when dogging her !
lol. that funny. if tatoo is tastefully done.. I love it on Fl.
Old 13-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

She just sms me yesterday ! She hopefully ( depending on visa approval ) will be in singapore early next month or mid next month . Told her her tattoo will scare off a lot of people in here ! she told me she will make the person comfortable so it will look like Garfield rather than a fiece tiger !

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 13-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

kind of put off, if jap AV face then will be HOT!
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 14-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

WOW! looks like we might hv to change d term "doggie" to "tiggie" if we were to bonk her from behind!

i wont say whether i wl b put off or aroused. It is a very unusual tattoo n at an unusual place. It might b very sexciting!

Bro jasdude, pls pm me when she does come to town hor? i wld like to meet her n her tiger! hahaha...... ! Gd day bros!

Last edited by tigerboy18; 14-11-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo mistake.
Old 14-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

no... this tattoo is too powerful to play with. i will get soft when doggie her.kekekkeke.... smaller tattoos are fine..
Old 15-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
WOW! looks like we might hv to change d term "doggie" to "tiggie" if we were to bonk her from behind!

It is a very unusual tattoo n at an unusual place. It might b very sexciting!

pls pm me when she does come to town hor? i wld like to meet her n her tiger!
Will sure do ! I will let you have her first blood in singapore if she comes to singapore ! provided she calls me okay!!!!

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 15-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i alway want to up a tattoo girl,especially those heavy tattooed ones. Pm me if she is coming to sg.
Old 16-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fax88 View Post
Pm me if she is coming to sg.
Sure ! will do BRO! as said ;provided she comes and is in contact with me ! will keep all BROs posted on any news from her !

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 26-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

Good Morning !

Happy Boxing Day to All !

Found another FL that spots this tattoo ! Interested BROs please PM me !

BIG BIG thank you to ALL BROs that UPz me , my uplist is as follows . Any Bros that I missed out please let me know --- Tigerboy18, kapton , tricycle , kowkia , nasiayam , huangua , Bulleye , night70 , monozone , holymonk , high til dry , hardcock , Sibaysong4u , hothay , shua , gambit88 , wahlau_7 , readder , ~iOOi~ , Cum_luver and Hungary Fighter.

Please BROs be patient with me , as I can up one BRO at a time .

Done list - BRO Jackspider , Marlborotan , Kernal , Slyer , Tenggiri , Marji , Conjurer .

BROs with NO POWER ! Please don't upz me ! when you have power then do so okie !

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 26-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
Dana32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

definitely a put off. if its a small tattoo, guess still ok
Old 27-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun mind, born in year of dragon - so I 'lut' her hard and fast
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1