The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold
Pearl, everyone's dream girl.

I am greatly entertained by the different threads brother-in-lust wrote in the forum, so its payback time.. time for me to write something back to pay for all the sperms i lost while reading the posts.

The story is half truths as i cannot risk to reveal me or my girl's full identity and my job.

The year was 1998, when i just graduated from NTU, i was on scholarship so when i ended my studies, i returned back to army serve my bond.

I was a decent graduate til i met up with a group of colleagues. They led me astray(though i must admit that i had real fun during the time).
I wanted to impress my boss, so I started to work very late til 10plus every night. It was then that i started to neglect my girlfriend then, she had to work the next day, so i can't meet up with her too late.
I started to hang out with my colleagues in RIDLEYS almost 3 nights a week. Then we were wifeless and therefore had enough to spend.. lucky for me, i am rather smart looking then... NOT too bad now also.. haha.. I always had the chance to talk to girls and seldom do they reject me.

Fast Fwd a bit, I was having a bad day at work one day and the guys decided that we should get ourselves drunk for the night.. hack care about tomorrow.. I was in a real bad mood but due to peer pressure, we went ahead to RIDLEYS. As regulars at the bar, we never needed to queue up. This was a real envy to the people queuing up.. haha.. While trying to get ourselves high, the guys are scouting around for their preys, had to admit that we were a bunch of rather eligible bachelors. in came a girl which caught everyone's eyes but unfortunately i was in a bad mood and shown the least of interest in girls that night (it turned out to be a blessing in disguise). She looked like michelle reis.. (no joke) fair, large eyes, long flowing hair. while everyone is trying to get close to her, i secluded myself to the bar counter listening to the live band..

Not long after someone came to my side and talked to me:

Pearl: HI
Me: Hi (not in the best of mood)
Pearl: Whats your name?
Me:Heartbroke
Pearl:Why are you drinking alone?
Me: cos i want to. do you mind not talking to me?

Seems like my bad attitude failed to get her away.

Pearl: My name is Pearl.
Me: Hi.

Pearl: Your Friends said that you are moody tonight and why dun you join us for drinks.
Me: Sorry, i wished to be alone.
Pearl: OK, see you then.
Me: bye.

My BOCHAP attitude was also because i just had a quarrel with gf over my late nights at work. The night passes very slowly, every song was like slow music even though they are fast. As usual, the guys will go for supper after the bar closes. This time 3 of them managed to get pearl to have supper with us.

As there were 2 cars, she had to choose and she want to sit in my car.. a normal saloon, nissan sunny i think. She was constantly chatting with my friend who was sitting next to me. i still having the bochap look on my face. then she asked if she can use my HP to call home. i just say ok as my HP was btw the seats. (later i realised that she used my phone to page herself)

It was really late, think about 4am after the supper, my friends always treated me like a chauffeur and offered to send her back. this time round the other car had to go home and left with me and a guy and her. she said ok.

when we reached her place, my wolfish friend asked if we can go up to her condo. i said i will wait downstairs. but instead..she said that her dad is not home and offer to open a bottle of wine to drink.. shit..i said to myself. in my mind i was saying to my friend( KNN treat me like a driver.. want to sian girl but need me to drive him ard)
my attitudes changes when we reached her place. it was a nice condo by the riverside, nice view. i relaxed myself and went to smoke at the balcony. she went to change and came back in big t-shirt. Although i was not interested in her then, i can't help but notice her flawless skin also she was braless.

she sat next to me on the floor while me and john was on the sofa, she leaned towards me and touching my jeans constantly. I can see that John was trying to contain his anger.. his meat near the mouth was snatched by me... i later clarified with him that it was never my intention to snatch it, luckily he is not hard up over her and he still have his bag loads of girls elsewhere.

as the sky is breaking.. almost 6.30.. i signalled to john that we had to start lessons at 8am.. John reluctantly bid her farewell and we left for the door. at the door, she held me back and ask john to wait downstairs. (can see that john was fuming!!)

Pearl: Are you gay?
Me: NO! why did you ask that for?
Pearl: Because everyone was looking at me but not you.
Me: Cos i am in a bad mood.
Pearl: So when will you be in a good mood?
Me: Depends, usually i get over it very soon.
Pearl: So shall we meet when you are in a good mood?
Me: ok, john and the rest are coming too, ok?
Pearl: ok.
Me: So how shall we contact each other?
Pearl: I will call you.
Me: But I did not give you my number.
Pearl: no worries.

She gave me a small peck on my cheeks and i gave her back one on hers. Seriously, then i was not interested at all. When i reached downstairs, John was mad at me.. i tried to explain but he wouldn't want to listen.

Along the way back, my phone rang, the number was not familiar. but the voice was:
Pearl: Hi Hi
Me: Whose that?
Pearl: Pearl
Me: How did you get my number?
Pearl: I paged myself just now.
Me: ok.. no wonder u mentioned you have my number.
Pearl: So now u also have my numbers, home and pager.
Me: ok. sorry.. driving.. can't talk too long, u want to talk to john.
Pearl: NO!! U drive safely, ok?
Me: Sure.. rest well
Pearl: u rest well too..
Me: No time.. lessons starting soon
Pearl: oh ok.. take care then...
Me: gtg.. bye..
Pearl: bye..

John: who is that..?
Me: Pearl.
John: Why did you give her your number instead of mine?
Me: I did not give.. she used my HP just now.
John: Dun Bluff.
Me: dun believe? Done Deal.

I had never quarrelled with John til now.. in my mind.. what a troublesome girl.. i never want anything to do with her as i already had a girlfriend and also especially my friend is interested in her.

But then again, she is the one that changes my attitude towards girls and later parts i will tell you guys more. Cheers. I will try to post a post everyday less weekends.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ahbian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl, everyone's dream girl.

more more. camping here.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good start. Camping here too.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

To keep the interest of everyone in the forum, i jump to one sexual event that happened.

It was a Sunday evening when Pearl and me went out for dinner, my staff called me in the middle and tell me that i had to do some interview with the cadets. I told pearl that i had to send her back but she insisted to come along with me.

I brought her into camp and had to hid her behind the walled cabinet(i created a wall using the cabinets for resting behind my table.

she got impatient while i am doing the 1st interview. and when the cadet left the office, she jumped out gave me a super wet and long french kiss. The 2nd cadet was knocking on the door and i had to stop her for a while before shouting out..
Me: Cadet, wait outside until i call you!!
Pearl: You sound super sexy while doing the interview.
Me: Ok.. i interview you later, ok.. got to finish the interviews first.
Pearl: No.. I want you now.
Me: but the cadets are waiting outside..
Pearl: Now or nothing for you tonight.

My mind had to fight over work or her.. last i came up with a brilliant idea..
She went under my table, i made sure that the floor gaps are covered with my sleeping bag while i pull down my pants, OMG she was sucking my cock while i called the cadet in for the interview.

As you might guess, it was a stammering interview..
Cadet: Good Evening, Sir.
Me: Good.. evening..
She was licking my dickhead sensuously with the tip of her tongue.
Me: Howsss your weekend?
Cadet: good, sir.
She started to work on the dickhead while shaking my prick up and down.
Me: You had been doing well, cadet.
Cadet: thank you, sir.
She placed her moist mouth over my 5 1/2 inch prick into it.. this moment was one of the best i had. one of the most exciting BBBJ i had. I stammer for a while until the cadet wondered.
Cadet: Sir, is there anything wrong with my performance?
Me: Nothing, everythings ok.
I thought to myself: Your performance is average, but Pearl's performance is fantastic.. she started to lick my balls and giving out small moans.
Me: Ahem!! cadet.. recently i heard that there were small quarrels in the buncks... (trying to move my mind away from the mind blowing BBBJ she is giving)
Cadet: Its nothing sir, just small issues btw the cadets.

I looked down, as though i dropped something, and then.. i saw her.. closing her eyes and one hand on my prick and the other was touching her own C cup breasts. SHIT!! what a scene.. I had to end this interview fast.. She continuously teases me with her licks and coupled with a few Deepthroats every other moment.

Me: Ok.. Its nearing the end of the tri service term.. do you have any comments about the instructors? ( dropping a few perspiration at the same time)
Cadet: Yes, sir... LTA so and so......
My mind was totally off into another dimension staring at the cadet blankly. She started her attacks without holding back and slurping and sucking ferociously at my prick.

Cadet: Sir.. thats all i have to comment.. SIR!?!?

Me: Ok.... (coming back to reality).. see my comments on your interview booklet and sign if you have no questions.. ( i always write the interview booklets prior to the interview.

Cadet: (signs), it that all sir?
Me: Yes, and by the way... i am not feeling too well( i am feeling too high).. can you tell the cadets that i will stop the interview session tonight and continue tomorrow night?
Cadet: Roger sir. Have a good night.
Me: Thanks. ( i am sure i going to have a GOOD FUCKING NIGHT)

the cadet left the office and i quickly pull pearl out from below.

Pearl: I am having such a good time, dear.
Me: I am feeling miserable, i need to enter you now,
Pearl: Oh Yes.. please..

Quickly i ran to lock the room up and ran back to her.. she is licking her own fingers on my chair, opening her legs and poking herself.

Me: Let me do the honours.

I was already down with my pants all the time and carried her up on the table..luckily my room is air conditioned and a bit of sound proofing.. i frenched her while whispering to her ears.. be quiet, or i will lose my job.. I care less about her blouse and accidentally tore it, it was so thin that the air con help to arouse her pointed nipples.. her lace bra did not help much.. i pushed the bra to one side and start to slurp her nipples with my tongue, she was licking my earlobes and having her arms around me clawing at my back.. at the same moment, i slowly pulled down her panties and wow...
Me: You are all wet, dear... u want me inside??
Pearl: Not yet... i did my part, now is time for payback...
I moved her onto my chair and knelt in front..

Me: Yes, mdm..

I started to split her vaginal lips and with my vicious combination of fingers and tongue, i attack the holy grail.. i licked and poke, she was biting her lower lips while staring at me.. That was a priceless look on her face. My whole face was wet with her cum and my saliva.. fast fast slow slow, dig dig, with my fingers and mouth.. i can sense that she is breaking up very soon.
Pearl: Dear, i am cumming... (i can feel her shaking, the chair was vibrating)
Me: Is it so? u want mne to stop???
Pearl: Noooooo ... please faster.... faster...
I gave a small nibble at her vagina lips and she flooded my chair....
Pearl: Arghhh ... thats it... dear... Arrgghhh how can you do this to me... i felt like a slut... do whatever u want with me... i am all yours... arrghhh

she broke down on the chair.. if i had a camera then this will be a priceless picture. With perspiration down her forehead, eyes closed, legs and arms by the side of the arm rest, blouse torn, bra unclipped but not totally removed. shorts and panties removed at the side.... and cum flooding my leather chair.

I was on the beast mood, refusing to let her rest, i hugged her and carried her up.. she opened her eyes and said: Dear i want you inside me...
Me: I know, dear...

I Placed her on the edge of my table and went to dim the lights.. along the way i drank a mouth full of water... all the cunnilingus is making me dry..

I was at full mast.. but she was wet and ready.. i place my prick next to her entrance and started to use it touching the sides and entry but not into it... she cannot take it anymore and suddenly she grab my ass and pushed me towards her. It entered her gloriously, she give out a grunt and i had to cover her mouth.

Me: Shhhhhh!!

I felt like i was raping her, with my hand on her mouth, i began my long and deep penetration varied short and shallow pumps.. she tried to move my hands but i was getting hot.. i grab her tighter and she was shaking violently. I lifted her up and made her stand, while pushing the stuff on my table away.. i press her ,face-down, and entered her standing doggie.. my hands were super busy.. grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me.. away towards away towards..

After close to 20 minutes altogether, i felt the built up of my armies.. i blown my loadful into her and collapse on her on the table..

It was a war zone in the office, i had to carry her to my foldable bed by the side while trying to clear up the place.. and yes i have a air refresher in my office..

One particular thing about pearl is that she enjoys her sexual experience, due to her ex's instructions, she only had a bf before me, she was on pills and so i never needed to wear protection. of course during that 6 months with her, we had numerous fucking experience which i want to share with the rest of you.. and also during that time, i had her as my only partner, as a form of respect for her.

only sad thing is that we separated because of a misunderstanding.. else i will never had to pay for sex ever again.. cos she was a great sex goddess.

to be continued.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hoon Kee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great write up. Pitching tent here.

你的心就是我的海角和天涯,我不能去得更远,我们此生共赴天涯海角,不是游走半个地球,而是人 间相伴,没有甚么比每天都看到你, 拥抱你更开心了。

我身为超级鸡风仔,为了中国鸡Mika和我的未来,我决定抛去妻子儿女,为Mika的鸡巴忘国 了。

原来抛去妻子儿女,为中国鸡Mika的鸡巴忘国也可以那么甜蜜开心的, 豆大的雨点也淋不灭那赤热的心,只会让我俩紧紧相拥 swee swee lah, kee kee
Old 07-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
shagbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... this is nice stuff... pearl I like. More please.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

before i continue on the new episode, let me describe Pearl to you guys..

She is born from a Taiwanese mum and Singaporean Dad, therefore she has a porcelain like skin which is very fair in nature, she just can't get dark.
She is about 1.6m tall with a fucktastic figure of 36C 23 32. Whenever i hold her waist, i just image myself bonking her from behind.
She has a long flowy hair which i love smelling the most when i bonk her, grabbing a bunch of hair and holding on to the wait while doing doggie was my best loved position.
If you had guessed, she was only 19 when i met her.
16(secondary)+1(U prep in Aus)+2(2nd year U). I am proud to say that she almost abandon her studies to stay in singapore with me.
Her sexual awakening was unfortunately not started by me, but i must thank those before for training her into her current sex kitten status.
She was from a very strict family back then and was to stay at home after class in secondary, her first sexual experience was actually can be called a rape.
In her revelation to me, i somehow felt like she actually likes it, the way she describe it was so full of details that you can't help think it that way.
She was walking her dog one day along robinson quay when an uncle approaches her and charmed her with words like:
"You should be a model"
"Anyone offer you a photoshoot before?"
"I think you can be a star!"

She was mesmerised by his charm and agreed to a photoshoot the following week, she just turn 16 that year.

On the fateful day, she was waiting for his car in the afternoon. He arrived but was all sweaty and smelly. He asked if he can change at her place. of course being the strict family background, she says no. He then say if she does mind going to a hotel for him to change up or its going to be very awkward taking the photo shoot. Thinking very hard, she had always wanted to break free from her dad's control and knowing models earn alot and can be independent, she struggled but agreed in the end.

She told me that at least it was not a cheapskate hotel, he brought her to a 5 star hotel and ask her to wait in the room while he washed up and changes. Then before she carried on with her story, i knew she will be introduce to sex that fateful day.

When he came out of the bathroom, he was only covered with a bath towel, she was blushing but was staring at his assets. She had been in discussion with her friends about male organs and some of them claimed that they had physically touch it. You might have guessed, she is from the convent school.

He came to the bed and sat besides her, held her in his arms and started to caress her face.. she was shying away but on the other hand, she was trying to act as though this is nothing new to her.
M:" Are you ok?"
P:"Ahem.."
M:" Do you mind if a rest for a while before we leave for the photoshoot?"
P:"ok..."

He laid down on the bed, deliberately showing his mast holding the towel up, P got embarrass and started to walk towards the sofa seats. Before she can take her first step, M grabbed hold of her and start to whisper into her..
M:"I know that you want me, right.. I can take care of you.. dun worry, we can go for tours and take photos and i can show them to the designers.. they will accept you into the modelling job."

16 is always super gullible, P closed her eyes and started to feel M removing her clothes one by one.. She suddenly jumped and said
P:" M, I am still a virgin!"
M:" OMG... Thats shows your sincerity, dun worry.. i will take care of you"

Sorry guys... very busy day... i will carry on tomorrow.... cheers
Old 08-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lubber.duckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG! Michelle Reis!!!!!!

i used to fantasize her when i wan young....
Old 08-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teamint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. your FR must be very good!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
cobo is a Helpful and Caring Samstercobo is a Helpful and Caring Samstercobo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me too ...
Old 08-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

thanks for sharing bro, do continue.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Mkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Instructor at OCS, try to impress simi boss?
Old 09-04-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, do continue!

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 09-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
NeoLeDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeoLeDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where are you ?
Old 10-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

thanks for the support. i am on MC and will be writing some short parts these few days.

Pearl told me that she did not know what happen to her that day but she appears to be following whatever the guy told her to do. and while she told me about the things that M did, i was mentally thinking about it too, imagining i am the one doing it.

M slowly removed her top while caressing and kissing her neck from behind, P's boobs was not that big then, she told me, but it was still a 34B, M cupped her breast under the shirt and pinched very lightly on her eraser tip nipples(that must be one of the best part of P besides her BBBJ) P gave out a loud moan and M turned her ard and frenched her, P started the tongue fight with M with her eyes closed, meanwhile, M slowly removed all her clothes.

M knows that a big piece of steak is on the tray and he must work it out slowly or it will fly away.

He started to lick her from top to bottom, paying extra attention to her boobs and vagina lips, M knows that the entry will be tough and needs to prepare her well. He used a combination of finger and tongue to widen the entry path, a finger at a time, lots of saliva. M moved up to her ears and started to lick her there, while maintaining his fingers at the vagina. Without warning. M tried capped himself and pushed his tool into her, however it was too tight and he did not manage to push anything more that an inch.
P let go loud grunt and shouted: "OMG that's painful.. can we stop?"
M comforted her and said:" sorry P... i will do it slowly"
P:" you sure its going to be fine?"
M:"dun worry, i will take care of you, remember?"

M started to use his finger to widen the hole more but its creating more pain for P. She began to feel that something is not right and wanted to stop.
P:" Can we stop please? I dun think i am ready for this yet"
M ignored her and increased the tempo of his finger pumping. He realised it now of never to get P. He forcefully placed her in a doggie position and open up her butt cheeks, spits out a large amount of saliva and without warning again, he entered her once again. This time round M managed to enter more, M grabbed her waist and pushes P towards him.
M:" GOSH, its so tight, P.. it feels so good..."
P:"Arrrgghhh"
M:" P, you are a fucking sex goddess!!! U make me so high?"
P:" ah ah ah"
M:" You are so hot... I am waiting for this moment ever since i noticed you walking the dog last year."
P:" Huh?? Arrghhh... what did you say??"
M:" Nothing P... you are so goodddd..... .so tight... " As he is pumping her away...
P just felt pain pain and more pain.... she wants to get it over with... she started to jam her arse backwards and hopefully M will cum and stop...
And he did.. he exploded.. he fell onto her back and onto the bed.

M realized that he let the cat out of the bag, he had been targeting P since the year before. After that day, M just disappeared.

P told me it was a painful experience, she did not understand why people enjoyed sex then. I got so aroused when she told me the story, I fucked her brains out that night.. and keep asking her.. "You like it??"" "you want me to stop??"" "You are the my w"hole" life.."" I made sure there and then that her sex life from then on is going to be all enjoyment and no pain.. ( I was wrong)

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1