The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
Show deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl, everyone's dream girl.

freaking solid story

My pants are down
Old 10-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
casanova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finished reading waiting for next to come, tks.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Endeeme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEndeeme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Glad you feeling better to continue with the story. Does it mean you writing this story from your office ?
Old 10-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lubber.duckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah.......makes me think back of my sec sch days bonking the ah lians...
Old 10-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
boss888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya manz....I recall those days at the Padang with the ah lian in the 70s/80s
Old 11-04-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
fcuk N forget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here

fcuk N forget
Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
chuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very shiok story.
Old 15-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
simran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got anymore ?
Old 18-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

for some clarity, pearl is not an ah lian, she is a party ger but does not like sharing partners, she takes her partner very seriously. At least thats what i think til now. I will post more tonight when i am free, my wifey had been very tight on me since i am on MC for the past week.

some of the wackiest place i had sex with her were
1. along the river side at marina south,
2. one of the small car park lot along portsdown road
3. close to her place along the warehouses at martin road/ river valley (now the warehouses are no longer there, i think)
4. Of course, my fav was in the officers' bunk at SAFTI MI. (was almost caught one time, especially when she wanted to bath and i had to stand guard btw my bunk and the toilet.)

these are the stories i will post in the coming week.

Thanks to all that gave me some points. i will improve on my story real soon. And for those who have queries, the stories are 90% real just to protect her reputation, she is no longer like last time and still not married, i tried a few times to tempt her back into action, but failed.

think she either
1. changed person?
2. I changed my size.. haha.. most probably
3. She had a better sex partner now..
Old 19-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Pearl party late every night. that time.. mohd sultan was a hype place for all party animals.. wong san, mdm wong, etc.. in fact she lives so close to there that she can literally walk to party, i had to work late almost every night, so the pact is i will wait for her to finish her partying then meet up with her..

She is always chased by a wolf pack, some guys would be her target for the night to buy her drinks and guard her bag or jacket for her, but that poor soul would never had a piece of her. She always like to tease them by dressing sexily and dance on the platforms.. her favourite was to use her body and denying the guys to touch her, only she can touch him. I will always pick her up at the doorsteps of the pub, she will use the excuse to go to the loo and meet me at the back or front.

usually its already late at about 3-4am, i will take a short nap prior to meeting her, so that i can go straight to work after meeting her..

once she was dressed so hot that i wanted to have sex with her at the pub, i was early that night and went into the pub to see her in action, she was wearing a tight pair of jeans with only her lacy bra that night(later i know that she was wearing a thin white silk top but it was just too hot that night.), all the guys are ogling at her, dancing so close that her body was literally touching them, she would tease them by pushing them lightly away and laughed.. they took it as an invitation and continued their close encounter with her, but that slut really enjoy that attention on her, i nearly pissed myself off but next moment i realised that she was doing all this while looking at my direction. She would put her finger in her mouth and lick it staring at me, woooo that made me was to fuck her brains out on the spot, but then again... i wouldn't want to share any of these precious moments with ppl ard.. haha..
Old 19-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

I took her away once the music ended, I walked her quickly to my car, with my arms under her and squeezing her breast along the way, she returned the favour by squeezing my dick once in a while, I drove immediately to a dark spot along the warehouse, there she was all mine.

Along the way, she told me that she was so hot that night that she wanted to be fucked by me once she sees me, once the handbrakes are on, i pulled her to the back seat and start to strip her naked, i start to lick her from her ears to her lips and hell it was salty with all her perspiration but it did not stop me. i started to attack her breast and at the same time imagined her dancing at that moment in the pub. it was all getting damn hot that i pulled her down to suck on my cock, pushing her head up and down, up and down numerous times, she did not fight back at all, she was in fact enjoying it, slut.

i turned her around and pushed down the front seat to the most forward. while making her sit on the rear seats i adjusted her cunt next to the edge, she knew i was about to enter her and she stared at me with her open mouth.. i knelled at the floor board and penetrated her, i did not speak a word and just rammed my way fast and quick.. she was moaning hard..
P:" oh shit.... i love this.. dear... so fast and quick..."
P:" this is so kinky... oh dear... i am cumming.... faster faster faster.... arrggghhhhhhh!!""

Shit.... i think if anyone were to be 10meters from the car, they were had heard her..... i shot millions of my next generation into her.... oh gosh that was one of my high quick fucks... with her...

As usual, my car will be full of the sex smell, of course all you samsters will know what i am talking about... i must conclude that the female smell is so much more pungent than the guys' sperms... hahah.... lucky for me, i always have a air refreshener in my car for spraying after sex, but dun do it straight after sex, leave a short moment just holding on to the ger.. let her feel at rest after sex... it always worked for me... then take time to clean her up, always have wet tissues in the car too... hahha... and kiss her while doing so...

god bless to all .. TBC
Old 19-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrElixir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Story
Old 15-05-2014, 04:22 AM
Samster

5 years since i last posted... lol... i will continue with pearl story in a short while..
Old 15-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Nice read bro...waiting with chips and beer...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 15-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18263 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

18 253
returned: 25/3 Tournedos+13, 19/3 Pokkatea+3, 18/3 tcca+6

**NO Q, the above have been reciprocated

For >2nd UP, pls check with me.
IOU list: 1/2 Tho66 +23, 20/1 69sex+14, 9/9 owen10 +27
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1