The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Pearl, everyone's dream girl.

Waiting for update man. Nice story TS.
Old 15-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: Pearl, everyone's dream girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
5 years since i last posted... lol... i will continue with pearl story in a short while..
Good read bro! Please update soon.
Old 19-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys.

Not easy to start after so many years. LOL.
Nowadays OCS or SAFTI is a closed camp. I remembered those years when it was still opened. I would drive her back to the officer barracks over the weekend and fuck her brains out.

Prior to her.. my sex life is mundane and boring.. with her, she opened the world of sexual awakening for me..

One Saturday afternoon, I secretly asked her to go for a picnic. She wore her super short shorts with a light spaghetti strap top. What I loved about this girl is that she is always very confident of herself. She talks with confidence and dresses provocatively. She wore this super translucent lacy bra which enhances her C cup. Her porcelain skin is faultless . Touch on her skin is priceless. Fortunately I have also very smooth skin, lol. Lots of girls fell for it. Bluff you not.. they all love to caress me.. I think more due to my water sport..

Yes , you guessed it.. I brought her to the officer’s barrack. Drove my car all the way in. Stayed in the car to ensure no one else around at about 5plus before guiding her into my room.
She was trying to be careful. To always stare around the surrounding cos she doesn’t want me to be in touble. I bought some fruits and fed her.. strawberries does wonders.. I took some ice from my bar fridge and made her some burburn coke. Drinks will make her more relax.. our kisses were always very passionate.. I will always start with some pecks on her succulent lips and uses my hands in a super soft method to touch her ear lopes and back of her neck. Repeatly I will move up and down her back add slowly push up her top... I can feel her getting more relax.. slowly I free her from her top and shorts leaving her just in her lacy underwear.. on the hindsight.. I wished camera phones were invented just years earlier.

What I loved about P was also her attention to me. She doesn’t want just me to give her pleasure but she would always reciprocate that feeling to me. she will take over the initiative and order me to sit on the bed...Once she was only in her bra and tiny panties.. she would dance sexily in front of me and grinding her bottom against my erecting brother.. slowly she will kiss and push my top up.. licking my nipples.. well.. if you had not tried before.. you will now know why girls loved us to lick their nipples.

I love doing foreplay with P. She was always keen in long foreplay.. guys.. if you are not aware. Ladies need more time to rev up their engine. Unlike us.. so I love to be involved in the leveling up process.. of course.. the lady must participate and not be a dead fish.

TBC
Old 16-05-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Had been a while. Life had been good for me for a long while.. might not last longer.. I am already close to 40 and cant wished for a better life than now.

For the last 7 years, I am involved in a relationship with an OL, she didn't demand that i divorce my wife and yet never get herself involved with any other man though she is single. I know time will eventually come when she will ask the question... what is she to me... that's when i know things will come to an end.

All these memories of Pearl starts to flow back to me.. how i initiate the breakup.. how she left in tears back to Australia for her studies..
Old 16-05-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

The break up all started when she was in the car with me.. my phone rang and she took the call for me.
My 'girlfriend' called.
Pearl was distorted. She spoke only once, then she just listened to the other party talking. I was worried.. cos normally she would hang up the phone immediately.

The moment after, she changed... no longer the demure girl next door.. she became a Vixen. I didn't know the reason til she told me a month later. But during that month, she did everything to piss me off.
Old 17-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!!
Old 17-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue!
Advert Space Available