The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
Bezt_Lobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How long do you need to recover for round 2 ?

In younger times, I can recover almost immediate for round 2. A few strokes, licks, suck by my gf can wake up and harden within minutes.

But 3 years ago, I found it a bit difficult to come a second time, even though it still manage to be woken up.

Last night, the bro immediately fell asleep and refuse to respond to any methods. Was a bit embarassed.

Just curious, how long does an average guy takes to recover ? Im 30 this year. So pls state your age group and how long to recover.

Thanks
Old 13-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How long do you need to recover for round 2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezt_Lobang View Post
In younger times, I can recover almost immediate for round 2. A few strokes, licks, suck by my gf can wake up and harden within minutes.

But 3 years ago, I found it a bit difficult to come a second time, even though it still manage to be woken up.

Last night, the bro immediately fell asleep and refuse to respond to any methods. Was a bit embarassed.

Just curious, how long does an average guy takes to recover ? Im 30 this year. So pls state your age group and how long to recover.

Thanks

Late 40s, close to 50 liao. When you get older, it is how good you do to the gal one time, not how many rounds you can shoot.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Late 40s, close to 50 liao. When you get older, it is how good you do to the gal one time, not how many rounds you can shoot.
Cos last night was the 1st time with my current gf. So quite long never had sex and I release within few minutes of entering her. Was preparing for round 2 but unsuccessful
Old 13-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm now 30 plus, I still able to cum 2nd times within half an hour. Months ago, when I was in JKT, I'm still able to cum 5 times. Before sleep, scored. Middle of the night, scored. Morning woke up, scored. After lunch, scored. Before she left, scored.
Old 13-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm now 30 plus, I still able to cum 2nd times within half an hour. Months ago, when I was in JKT, I'm still able to cum 5 times. Before sleep, scored. Middle of the night, scored. Morning woke up, scored. After lunch, scored. Before she left, scored.
Wah, you not drained meh?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm now 30 plus, I still able to cum 2nd times within half an hour. .
That means rest for 30mins to start round 2 ?
Old 13-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
roaringlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my early 40s. 2nd round is highly dependent on the girl. Some girls don't looked as good and as sexy after firing the first shot. In such cases, I have trouble getting ready for 2nd shot within the 2 hour. But there are cases whereby the girl is just so good looking and skillful that I am ready for 2nd round in less than 30 mins.
Old 13-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Mr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Young i took about 10 to 15 min, not old i took longer, do not have the stamina already.
Old 13-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

me depends on the opponent ma, already 4liao, but mostly can cum in 90mins twice.. but few months ago had a prc fl XW frm fl dome 2, knn less than 3hrs 4shots eh,maybe cos of her skills and mutual attraction plus chemistry ma, tat is my highest record since reaching age 30
Old 13-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
scorpionnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree, age does play a part... When I first started having sex (mid-Late teens) I can have 3 rounds in a row (no joke). my best record was 11 times in 24 hours (although just little drops of water after round 6 or 7).

But now (30) even my FB of 5 years, say my stamina drop liao... we used to have 3-5 rounds within 2 transit hours, but now, max is 2 nia... Even with a new FB, same, 2, then I flat liao...

Haiz... have to 'ren lao lor'
Old 13-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Me in my mid 30s, cannot deny that age catching up too and coupled with busy work schedule... the ability to sustain more than 2 cums a night is almost impossible le unless I am top form that particular night... haha.

Will take me about 30 minutes of rest for the next round. Occasionally, its not that I cannot shoot, but physically just too tired and drained.
Old 13-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keke.. i think the FEMALE plays a part too ba..

hmmm if she is able to seduce him ALL over again..
den okay le lo.. round 2 cuming liao..

if she like dead fish.. haiz.. sad to say,,
case closed... reach finish line le.. right??
Old 13-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TheSpecial-One is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I agree with Athena,
for me..it depends on the girl, my horny level, alcohol level and then...most importantly, how horny is the girl.
I'm 30 but given the right partner...my first shot can tahan for about 30-45min of non-stop bonking and BBBJ. Of coz the girl is at the receiving end of all the fun lah. Second shot, thrid shot...also almost about 30-45min.
With one of my horniest FB in recent months, we bonked for about 3hrs non-stop. She was probably cumming non stop, and I cum 4 times I think.
With a not-so-horny girl...1 time or 2 times in 90min. but that's boring.
Old 13-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks

Bro... I'm in late 30s, let me share my experience.

With OC, usually 2-3 shots a week only (after 11 years marriage). MAX is before sleep 1 shot and morning 1 shot. Sometimes I not horny, but I still make an effort to make her think I hungry for her.... hehe

With FB (i always kept 2-3 FBs on hand, but dont meet often), depending on the mood and the opponent. Estimated Recovery is 2-3 hours. I can be hard again after 1 hour, but will not have the urge. Usually takes 2-3 hours for soldiers to shoot out again. If no urge, i prefer to rest and sleep, instead of forcing my dick to shoot. Sometimes FB is not satisfied... hehe.. but I dont care, just give excuse that too tired

With FL/HC gal, I dont go for 2 hours in 2 hours anymore... too tiring. Prefer to rest and relax or massage.
Old 13-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ward1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh it oh so dependant on the girl, I find with my real life GF can go once and then done. Even if she try to wake the little brother she will usually have no luck.
But the other night bring a working girl home and we had sex for 3.5 hours and i was able to go 3 time. I find if you really want to keep going try grabbing a quick shower after you cum and then back to the bed and restart, the 5 to 10 min in shower is enough time to relax you and allow you little brother time to catch his breath. I am 42 and getting better every day.
I had a very nice Russian lady teach me this trick 7 years ago, and to date has always worked for me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1